Pages:
Author

Topic: Bonuspool - SCAMMER NEILL ROELOFSE - page 10. (Read 22156 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
October 01, 2012, 07:39:27 AM
i also agree with mx and also would like to mention payments usaly always go out tuesday night if im not mistaken.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
October 01, 2012, 07:27:55 AM
Deadline was set about a month ago. Clipse is away for two weeks. I'm guessing he left before 30th of Sept and couldn't make the payments. He has arranged his friend to make the payments. Maybe Jonathan (friend I mentioned earlier) doesn't know when he as time to make all the payments. As far as I know, they are made manually.

This is just my view of the situation and might very well be wrong. If this deadline is really missed then there's no excuse and we can start discussing about missing deadlines and being dishonest on purpose (and this community loves drama).

I think this whole situation is handled pretty well compared to others who lost money with pirate (although pirate wasn't supposed to be involved).
Activity: 392
October 01, 2012, 07:03:27 AM
Why are you re-posting what he just said? The deadline was Sept 30th.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 01, 2012, 06:03:59 AM
Just need to note that that updater is slow atm and it may refresh stats showing 0 shares while importing, if you try refresh stats a bit later you will notice it showing shares.

I will have this sorted out on wednesday and until now thought I had it fixed but noticed it slowing down on importing recently.

Payments will be going out sometime between monday and wednesday night, I will be away for 2 weeks, maybe less, but have instructed my friend to handle the payouts and monitor the pool while I am unavailable to keep an eye. When I get back around the 12-13th Oct I will deal with any pool issues that he couldnt deal with in case there is any.

Those of you who notice strange share count from 19th to 25th Sept, I will have a look at the shares for that period and have Jonathan(he will keep an eye on the pool) reset the pool and adjust the shares this coming wednesday to reflect the proper shares in case I notice anything actually being incorrect.

Activity: 392
September 30, 2012, 11:15:24 PM
Another deadline is being missed? Today is the end of the month....
Activity: 502
September 29, 2012, 10:19:02 PM
Yha i think it is off says i only summited 8000 shares lol and it says may hash rate is like 221114 i wish it was that high lol anways have a safe trip
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
September 29, 2012, 09:03:29 AM
Just need to note that that updater is slow atm and it may refresh stats showing 0 shares while importing, if you try refresh stats a bit later you will notice it showing shares.

I will have this sorted out on wednesday and until now thought I had it fixed but noticed it slowing down on importing recently.

Payments will be going out sometime between monday and wednesday night, I will be away for 2 weeks, maybe less, but have instructed my friend to handle the payouts and monitor the pool while I am unavailable to keep an eye. When I get back around the 12-13th Oct I will deal with any pool issues that he couldnt deal with in case there is any.

Those of you who notice strange share count from 19th to 25th Sept, I will have a look at the shares for that period and have Jonathan(he will keep an eye on the pool) reset the pool and adjust the shares this coming wednesday to reflect the proper shares in case I notice anything actually being incorrect.

Activity: 576
September 24, 2012, 08:48:33 PM
Im still here, havnt gone anywhere.

There just isnt any news other than the end of month is approaching for the first batch of payments as outlined from the start.

Awesome! Hopefully we can keep this pool up and running after all of the payouts.
Activity: 364
September 24, 2012, 06:54:37 PM
Clipse....  Huh

You should probably give him at least 10 minutes to answer.
After that call the FBAIIIIIGHT.
September 24, 2012, 06:49:44 PM
Im still here, havnt gone anywhere.

There just isnt any news other than the end of month is approaching for the first batch of payments as outlined from the start.
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
September 24, 2012, 06:43:01 PM
Clipse....  Huh
September 24, 2012, 05:17:25 PM
What a coincidence. I was just thinking about Bonuspool today.

This should be last week before payout so I'd assume that if something had changed, Clipse would have posted.

I could actually start mining at Bonuspool since it's the last week.

Just to clarify: Clipse's original plan is to pay all the coins mined before 31st of August at the end of September. Coins mined during September are paid no later than at the end of October. So that's what I mean with the "last week". I don't know if pool got the needed 100GH extra to clear all the payments at the end of September.
Activity: 576
September 24, 2012, 05:03:52 PM
Haven't had an update in a few weeks, just wanted to check and see if everything was going as planned still?
September 07, 2012, 09:02:38 AM
What will you do if you can't keep enough hashrate to meet your current contracts?

Im completing the contracts to take care of current payments, I just dont know what will happen afterwards.

More hashrate now just means I can get all outstanding done by end of September and not end of October.
Activity: 336
September 07, 2012, 08:34:46 AM
What will you do if you can't keep enough hashrate to meet your current contracts?
September 07, 2012, 04:03:52 AM
What's the plan after this recovery stage?

Would you ever move to a pay as you mine type pool, or do you still want to go with the current process?

All depends on how many users remain at that time. Id like to continue even if the rates need to fluctuate but with the goal of 100%+ PPS for as long as I can get jobs that pays for it.

My plans before this shitstorm hit was to make the new site go live and finally allow users once a day automated withdrawals for starters but we all know what happened then and I had to put a hold on that launch since I need to clear the old payments before migrating to the new system.
September 07, 2012, 02:52:21 AM
What's the plan after this recovery stage?

Would you ever move to a pay as you mine type pool, or do you still want to go with the current process?
September 06, 2012, 10:58:12 PM
Just a short update on progress.

At the current rate if we can get an extra 100GH added today to the pool it should be highly possible to clear all pre-september and September-end of September payments at the end of September, meaning it will be up to date on payments at the end of September speeding up the recovery process.

I hope this is some good news, if some of you could add extra GH to get to about 100GH more on the pool this would be doable cutting all outstanding payouts by a month from the initial repayment plans.

Only update I have however it is atleast more positive and I hope to cut repayments down to end of September rather than the initial end of October.
September 06, 2012, 06:44:18 AM
I think the amount of scammers in the bitcoin community just makes me quite nervous!

I have bought 12 GPUs over the past month and today I thought, shit, this is just a little risky, should I sell up? (this is in no way directed at Clipse or Bonuspool)

As long as there are greedy people who are willing to invest, there will be scammers. This applies to everything. Looks like making money with your computer is not enough for Bitcoiners. They want to invest their coins with someone who doesn't even tell what he is doing with them (pirate). Greed is a sickness.

If you got into Bitcoin because it's easy money - Yes, you should sell some, maybe all. Invest only what you can afford to lose.

If you thought Bitcoin is a great idea and will change how people do business - Nothing has changed. No need to sell right now when mining is profitable.

Since this is a Bonuspool discussion I could tell my opinion about it. Clipse has a great business that took a hit. That happens. This is a difficult situation for Clipse and for miners.
September 06, 2012, 06:27:42 AM
I think the amount of scammers in the bitcoin community just makes me quite nervous!

I have bought 12 GPUs over the past month and today I thought, shit, this is just a little risky, should I sell up? (this is in no way directed at Clipse or Bonuspool)
Pages:
Jump to: