Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 109. (Read 299700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
how the hell is this coin being dumped so badly?

Just multipools dumping. Grab as much as you can before next weeks POS.

that's the spirit..  Cool this thread is watched very closely and no one has answers however it is fun , it might be everything or nothing at all.. and it is fascinating not even in terms of money....talk soon

know that not a single BOST is leaving my hands.. mostly because I used CPU's thats right.. like an old fashion bitcoin to mine believe got initially 500 of coins this way.. however I can not stress enough.. clones will come with various permutations of X11 algorithm.. inclusive new hash functions that do not exists Today
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
In regards to the 15 a block going to dev , so i can make sure it isn't getting dumped, may you please kindly link the address to be transparent with, im sure its in the code but i cant be fucked to find it....

BKqAh5ojyS7bkjaDHJEWXxMwKNUvUsNZak

http://s23.postimg.org/6xukob23v/012.png

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

At many pages ago, I told, what boostcoin too overpriced. But I will buy later
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Net Hashrate

159,137.19 MH/s

Coin is FAR from dead....
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
The BOOST is an innovation of COINS, we want to believe it,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE
OVER 11 BTC worth of BUY Orders between Bittrex and Poloniex
Activity: 193
Back of thinking , X11 Asic is real ?
X11 is more efficiency than X13 , i still love X11
Activity: 70
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I remember time when i mine dark and sell then for penny) maybe here same.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Havn't devs shown premine address yet ? , it should be head page
I think show premine address is nessesary , not only BOST but for all premine coin
Please show the premine address.
legendary
This coin seems interesting, but should we trust dev with the premine + automine?

cheers

dev already offered 10,000 BOST to new developer(s) I believe it will take more than two for a serious operation.. dev costs are large one has to attract people with rewards so I have 0 problem with premine which btw is not that large..

if the developers are not hired and keep the momentum going.. a clone probably in the works already will accomplish...speed at which this all is moving is unprecedented

dev could unload 1% and + but this is peanuts money
Activity: 119
比特尔数字货币交易平台实力和mintpal网一样,你也可以尝试上比特尔数字货币交易平台,他也支持直接BTC交易,希望你能成功!https://bter.com/
Bter digital currency trading platform strength and mintpal net, you can also try the Bitter digital currency trading platform, he also supports direct BTC deal, hope you can succeed! https://bter.com/
legendary
You guys are SILLY!!!!

BUYS way out weigh the sells...   People are sucking up the coin cheap.

And the suckers are selling!!

correct this is what I saw also volume... there are only 2 X13 coins Today (one of them has 10% POS which to be frank with you is crazy! good of course for whoever has the coins) however exchange will list whatever is best for them not for coin holders, they want transaction volume.. this is how they make money.. they could care less about you
Activity: 126
This coin seems interesting, but should we trust dev with the premine + automine?

cheers
Activity: 350
dev please show the premine wallet now and the dumping will end
Activity: 252
Cryptomancer
You guys are SILLY!!!!

BUYS way out way the sells...   People are sucking up the coin cheap.

Agree, decent volume on Bittrex, 319 BTC.  Dead coins don't trade like that.  And for everyone who wants to be on MintPal, think again.  Did you see what happened to METH on Tuesday?
Activity: 406
BUY LOW, SELL HIGH.

Game is just begining  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
You guys are SILLY!!!!

it doesn't mean much the volume is declining

the premine is really too much, dev also admitted to have dumped some, search few pages ago
legendary
You guys are SILLY!!!!

BUYS way out way the sells...   People are sucking up the coin cheap.

maybe yes.. I still stand by my assessment that this is by far a very very advanced crypto coin, maybe there is a full out manipulation to depress boost and re-create clone and erect it back again on exchange (in different control hands) maybe
You guys are SILLY!!!!

Jump to: