Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 110. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
it was bought for 29k yesterday , selling at 7k now would be dumb , NOTHING HAS CHANGED , there was just dumping by miners followed by panic , if i had more btc id be buying right now
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You guys are SILLY!!!!

BUYS way out weigh the sells...   People are sucking up the coin cheap.

And the suckers are selling!!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Havn't devs shown premine address yet ? , it should be head page
I think show premine address is nessesary , not only BOST but for all premine coin

agree 100% has to be 100% transparent to succeed, talk soon...

Looks like dev cares more about hitting the mintpal than aswering your funds questions.

worry about clones seriously.. you want to be first and stay there, thats the real problem, X13 by itself can be replicated by others, seems to me problem is complex (in general) what is the differential...? this I am self struggling with..

here I like the name boost, boost has a meaning in C++ world is by far most used library in the world.. also the 10% interest rate.. (super unusual) I am not 100% sure if X13 will be completely adopted but it adds this diffusion that only quantum computers can defeat..

predicting the future is a hard problem... looking for differential in open source world is a tough call...

and market sees it all, and reflects in its actions....

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ahhh really? Another one that was a waste of my time?  Huh
Activity: 378
I think show premine address is nessesary , not only BOST but for all premine coin

Looks like dev cares more about hitting the mintpal than aswering your questions.
i wonder much  he will dump if we hit mintpal   Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Looks like dev cares more about hitting the mintpal than aswering your funds questions.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
game is over~
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
The End....
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
dev are you dumping?
Activity: 193
legendary
That flash dump killed Boostcoin. Shame, because it was on the verge of being added to Mintpal. Now it's over.

if not this time , then the next time, problem is the momentum... and clones.. automated systems are working so perfect in crypto that they put to shame Wall Street

I know that you know that there are people pushing BTC to end up there, on purpose. they are aware of timing, there are so many clones Today.. who wins ? exchange does. just like the Wall Street.. I find that wrong in the principle..

however we don't know... if boost is not going to be listed... no idea till is listed or not.. decision exchange makes is to how much money they can possibly make no different than the *old school*
That flash dump killed Boostcoin. Shame, because it was on the verge of being added to Mintpal. Now it's over.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
i have 15k coins, i'm not selling even if price fall to 100sat- better if my 15k will die with wallet deleting)

it would be a crime.. (sell now or delete wallet, equally catastrophic) here is the thing , there will be clones.. but boost will move faster towards anonymous transactions as well as momentum (time as you can tell by now is of the essence in crypto) at the same time bitcoin is entering corporate America, you do the calculations

I wouldn't delete now, i can delete only if it go o 100 sat)
if it will about 1k sat then i can leave it on my HDD
Activity: 210
Anyone worried about the low price? I bought in at around 24000sat or so and I'm holding 50k of these coins.

yea,  join the club

please dont remind me...
Activity: 279
Anyone worried about the low price? I bought in at around 24000sat or so and I'm holding 50k of these coins.

yea,  join the club
legendary
i have 15k coins, i'm not selling even if price fall to 100sat- better if my 15k will die with wallet deleting)

it would be a crime.. (sell now or delete wallet, equally catastrophic) here is the thing , there will be clones.. but boost will move faster towards anonymous transactions as well as momentum (time as you can tell by now is of the essence in crypto) at the same time bitcoin is entering corporate America, you do the calculations
legendary
you don't see build up in volume ? I spot these things immediate... anyways keep on watching

Ah, I see it.  You think it's an indicator that a turnaround is eminent?

very much so, watch....
Jump to: