Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 106. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
we'l just agree to disagree  Wink
STOP SELLING U LITTLE GIRLS.....unbelievable!

ARE YOU MORONIC? MULTIPOOLS ARE DUMPING YOU LITTLE GIRL  Grin Grin Grin

i beg for your forgivnes for not knowing about the only x13 multipool....my bad, no need to be a prick about it...prick  Grin

...do your homework before investing in crypto....prick

...lol what? wtf has investments got to do with knowing about a multipool that can mine x13?? stick to the point.

I am but you still don't get it

that because you dont make any sense... would you care to elaborate??

Multipool mine the coin with heavy Hash rate and dump them several times a day then make payment in BTC directly so if they can "sniff" currently profitable coin they dump large sums until that coin goes below they line of profitability and that's how they destroy the price

OMG lol you think i dont know how a multipool works?? Seriously? Uv got the wrong end of the stick here...i wasnt asking you that, i was asking you to elaborate on how that has anything to do with investing in crypto's?....seein as this x13 multipool has been around for days yet i should of know about this over a year ago when i started in crypto's  Huh the logic is flawed the way you wrote it, thats why i was confused.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

i beg for your forgivnes for not knowing about the only x13 multipool....my bad, no need to be a prick about it...prick  Grin

...lol what? wtf has investments got to do with knowing about a multipool that can mine x13?? stick to the point.

that because you dont make any sense... would you care to elaborate??

Multipool mine the coin with heavy Hash rate and dump them several times a day then make payment in BTC directly so if they can "sniff" currently profitable coin they dump large sums until that coin goes below they line of profitability and that's how they destroy the price

that's because you dont make any sense... would you care to elaborate??
legendary
SoNiC BooM

i beg for your forgivnes for not knowing about the only x13 multipool....my bad, no need to be a prick about it...prick  Grin

i beg for your forgivnes for not knowing about the only x13 multipool....my bad, no need to be a prick about it...prick  Grin

legendary
SoNiC BooM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
still near  1 month(maybe 10 20)to end of pow and at the end of pow price will be 0.00000500 maybe lower
what about that???

Who told you this, clown Ronald?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

still near  1 month(maybe 10 20)to end of pow

and at the end of pow price will be 0.00000500 maybe lower
what about that???

roughly 10 days, 30% less coins at the end of POW because of POS blocks.

Agreed, but if i know the price at the end of POW, i would be a millionaire in a heart bit. Currently nothings shows that the price will go down to such extent. As always if something happens, fud start, some scam revealed, etc... yes it can go easy to 500 before end of POW.

But i'm amazed how short memory cryptoworld has. Like 4 months ago everybody scared about multipools and asic miners, end of the world. People where crying, now you have x13 coins that for now can avoid that, but people are saying x13 brings nothing, lol.
But that is all the beauty of algos, more new algos, would like to see every month new one, and coins going for new algos, no company will be building ASIC's anymore. You can develop algos faster, than any company can build and distribute any ASIC. So easy! but few month's ago it was end of the world, but people forgot that.

Anon is a hype world, true quality and usefulness is in fast transactions and algos. ANON is just a FOG a big FOG right now. You still have to change it to  BTC and transfer it to FIAT, and put it in you own account, and you can't anon that.
Activity: 204
partner with a dev to make this coin anonymous..

darkcoin got banned on btc-e . I believe an anon coin will win! Which? I don't know.
Activity: 560
you devs gonna do anything? The coin is dying, pay mintpal to put it on the exchange!!

Have you ever tried bribing Mintpal ??

Maybe you should with some BTC

address of 15coins per block that goes to dev posted, mintpal was offerd btc to put it on exchange directly (didn't take it), nobody is voting, i thing dev bought for 2 btc votes, newbies with 1 post talking about dying, bounty offered for devs with knowledge of anon implementation, price is manipulated as always, start reading more previous posts what has been done and dev is trying to do, for what part of premine was used already told...

Devs is open, explaining and currently is IMO trustworthy.

It's normal for coins to lose in a few minutes 50% or more current value and in next few hours goes up 100%.

right now a lot of altcoins with high volume are not gaining any substantial upward trend (IMO btc price up, cashing out alts for BTC-> to fiat).

still near  1 month(maybe 10 20)to end of pow and at the end of pow price will be 0.00000500 maybe lower
what about that???
Activity: 403
you devs gonna do anything? The coin is dying, pay mintpal to put it on the exchange!!

address of 15coins per block that goes to dev posted, mintpal was offerd btc to put it on exchange directly (didn't take it), nobody is voting, i thing dev bought for 2 btc votes, newbies with 1 post talking about dying, bounty offered for devs with knowledge of anon implementation, price is manipulated as always, start reading more previous posts what has been done and dev is trying to do, for what part of premine was used already told...

Devs is open, explaining and currently is IMO trustworthy.

It's normal for coins to lose in a few minutes 50% or more current value and in next few hours goes up 100%.

right now a lot of altcoins with high volume are not gaining any substantial upward trend (IMO btc price up, cashing out alts for BTC-> to fiat).
Activity: 350

+10000
do something
must hold strong on start
if castle falls there is no way to get it back Shocked + clones coming in a few days
1. Digit
2. Summercoin
3. Sherlockv2
4. CryptoWon (cWon).

Yes, it is dying ,they dumped the pre-mine coins on all of us and now just move to another coin Sad Never trust the too good to be true coins.

they did not dump the premine , dev even gave the adress a couple of pages earlier ...

whats to say the manipulation will stop after paying to get listed?...
Activity: 112

Activity: 70
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Dump stopped i think. This is sad. No more trolls, pessimists.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

+10000
do something
if castle falls there is no way to get it back Shocked + clones coming in a few days
1. Digit
2. Summercoin
3. Sherlockv2
4. CryptoWon (cWon).

Yes, it is dying ,they dumped the pre-mine coins on all of us and now just move to another coin Sad Never trust the too good to be true coins.
Activity: 112

+10000
do something
1. Digit
2. Summercoin
3. Sherlockv2
4. CryptoWon (cWon).

These will will shoot up? then drop? maybe buy some summercoin??
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Activity: 560

+10000
do something
1. Digit
2. Summercoin
3. Sherlockv2
4. CryptoWon (cWon).
Jump to: