Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 166. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Enjoy now when you can mine on low difficulty, when will get to Bittrex, the difficulty will increase at least 10 times, the price will reach 10000 SAT.
Don't you see that along with Suprnova pool, somebody else is mining on a private pool? Suprnova only finds half of the blocks and is the only pool that is mining, there is somebody who knows how much will worth this coin and is privately mining, is the first coin X 13 POW/POS, please look at the X11coin (XC),which doesn't stand up in the first 10 days and now is selling at 75000 SAT on Bittrex...
THAT I posted two days ago
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
I have deleted the original data, recovery wallet, but no effect. The original about 1900Bost, wallet found only after upgrading 347 BOST, and the state still unconfirmed, I checked transaction found that the state receives all of the conflict.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
we can reach 10ks i think
The next XC
Activity: 300
Time to buy some boostcoin Cool
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Need more pools for mining.
Suprnova is always first one on X11, X13 but it is not good for some reasons... Hidden fee  Lips sealed
Activity: 56
Net Hashrate

6,402.96 MH/s  Kiss
Net Hashrate

4,006.99 MH/s  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
On Bittrex only "buy" in history, miners don't want sell cheap coins)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
I have upgraded my wallet to version 2 and now My wallet shows coins all coins under unconfirmed with sync.When i check the transactions it shows status as conflicted How do i fix this issue

gg234, please PM me

Thanks
Net Hashrate

3,416.74 MH/s  Grin

buy buy  buy
mine mine mine ...
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
Good coin!
X13 + POS is a good idea!
I'll buy some and keep it!
I'll see what's going to happen a month later!
Activity: 42
thanks for your reply.Tried that no change still shows all balance under unconfirmed
may this balance was to relaunch the coin?
Activity: 210
thanks for your reply.Tried that no change still shows all balance under unconfirmed

I have upgraded my wallet to version 2 and now My wallet shows coins all coins under unconfirmed with sync.When i check the transactions it shows status as conflicted How do i fix this issue

in Debug->Console, type /repairwallet and see if that fixes it.
Activity: 322

in Debug->Console, type /repairwallet and see if that fixes it.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
why x13? Better than x11? What advantage?

last refuge for amd cards, this is a good reason to mine it
Activity: 210
Activity: 149
Website done? Will do? Smiley
Jump to: