Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 23. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
New developments

- Next on the plan for BoostCoin will be Encrypted Messaging...

How long does it take to plan, can give me a time?

Hi
Encrypted Messaging will be ready within 1 week.

The next development after will be Tor integration
Thanks

excellent, just compiled brand new wallet and staking and it is process is very fast (coins are falling down as if from the sky), noticed (in the source code) a chat functionality is in progress, great stuff plus tor of course, had very little problem assembling it on Mac.. looking really good, great job and thanks!

--

also noticed increased activity of boost on the Chinese market exchange.. which is very nice, bittrex is complaining of inactivity but offset by other exchanges. I have kept my initial amount and not sold a thing and I wont sell for a very very long time

--

btw you can let others to assemble wallet on Mac by adding -levent -lz  in LIBS directive (below), if app is complaining about chat include file it can be safely commented out, in this way I get updates as soon as they are committed.. tracking work in progress is always cool...

LIBS += -levent -lz -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx$$BDB_LIB_SUFFIX

Thanks for the feedback, i'll add that to the compile recipe Smiley

chinese have received your new message and put their faith in the exchange btc38.check mate
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
New developments

Hi

Thanks

excellent, just compiled brand new wallet and staking and it is process is very fast (coins are falling down as if from the sky), noticed (in the source code) a chat functionality is in progress, great stuff plus tor of course, had very little problem assembling it on Mac.. looking really good, great job and thanks!

--

also noticed increased activity of boost on the Chinese market exchange.. which is very nice, bittrex is complaining of inactivity but offset by other exchanges. I have kept my initial amount and not sold a thing and I wont sell for a very very long time

--

btw you can let others to assemble wallet on Mac by adding -levent -lz  in LIBS directive (below), if app is complaining about chat include file it can be safely commented out, in this way I get updates as soon as they are committed.. tracking work in progress is always cool...

Thanks for the feedback, i'll add that to the compile recipe Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
New developments

Hi

Thanks

--

--

legendary
New developments

Hi

Thanks
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
New developments

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
Want to come out to talk with you, tell me something about the progress, or the price will fall all the way.(devs) Grin

I asked the developer.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Want to come out to talk with you, tell me something about the progress, or the price will fall all the way.(devs) Grin
Activity: 137
Although the new wallet looks good, it doesn't seem to influence the market very much :/
novag

Is there any news reasons for growth? (devs)
novag
I think you need a couple of videos on the boostcoin of developers do!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
New developments

What about Tor??
legendary
New developments

dude,try your best on your own coin otherwise people will hate with hatred and without ration.in as much as you peer-reviewed the aero ,please galvanize yourself.do not make this coin your swan song.wallet proves nothing ,undulations on market urge you to crack more.
yours,
woooo.happiness or sadness?it plummets like a shooting star ,boosts like a fern.i am puzzled. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
legendary
legendary
OSX wallet will be ready within the hour!

legendary
legendary
glad to see something is happoning Smiley

Ive said many times, i will be here working on new stuff, i may be quiet sometimes, but i will always be here Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
glad to see something is happoning Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: