Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 20. (Read 299700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
>> Update<<

The latest wallet including SecureBoost is now in its final testing stage. Providing the wallet testing goes well this weekend i will be releasing the new wallet on Monday 22nd.
Initially only the Windows version will be available to make sure there are no major problems while using it. Then soon after i will compile and release the Mac OSX wallet.

New BoostCoin features so far...
- New style wallet
- Built in statistics
- Built in explorer
- Encrypted Messaging
- Native Tor support
- SecureBoost, pincode security system!

MATE,I recalled that i once advised that should concentrate on boostcoin to crack more and invent more specifications ,in this way you will with no doubt save the coin.coz you at first own a perfect name.now with new updates,price will amaze and amuse the followers and believers.

Thanks for the support Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
>> Update<<

The latest wallet including SecureBoost is now in its final testing stage. Providing the wallet testing goes well this weekend i will be releasing the new wallet on Monday 22nd.
Initially only the Windows version will be available to make sure there are no major problems while using it. Then soon after i will compile and release the Mac OSX wallet.

- New style wallet
- Built in statistics
- Built in explorer
- Encrypted Messaging
- Native Tor support

MATE,I recalled that i once advised that should concentrate on boostcoin to crack more and invent more specifications ,in this way you will with no doubt save the coin.coz you at first own a perfect name.now with new updates,price will amaze and amuse the followers and believers.
legendary
>> Update<<

- New style wallet
- Built in statistics
- Built in explorer
- Encrypted Messaging
- Native Tor support

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
Price is up.
>> Introducing SecureBoost <<

SecureBoost is a new innovative way to help secure your wallet against keyloggers and malware that may exist on your PC. The first of its kind for Crypto Currencies, SecureBoost gives you an alternative way of entering a passcode in the wallet without using your keyboard.

Encrypt your wallet using SecureBoost

Unlock your wallet using SecureBost

Change your passcode using SecureBoost

BoostCoin: First ever x13 PoW/PoS hybrid, now with SecureBoost, the first ever pincode security system!!

finally ,you surprise us mate.
legendary
>> Introducing SecureBoost <<

SecureBoost is a new innovative way to help secure your wallet against keyloggers and malware that may exist on your PC. The first of its kind for Crypto Currencies, SecureBoost gives you an alternative way of entering a passcode in the wallet without using your keyboard.

Encrypt your wallet using SecureBoost

Unlock your wallet using SecureBost

Change your passcode using SecureBoost

BoostCoin: First ever x13 PoW/PoS hybrid, now with SecureBoost, the first ever pincode security system!!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
suprova seems to be working at least it's past 130 they've caught some blocks  Wink
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Staking ain't working? Staking ain't working.

Hey RataXes
What the issue, staking is working fine for me, the chain is moving so staking seems to be working fine..
What wallet version are you using?
3.3.1.0 Nextgen. It syncs fine, but I just don't get coins. Last transaction happened 3 weeks ago (18.8.).

odd,
Can you confirm your wallet is encrypted and unlocked? the wallet must be online and in this state with coins that are over 24 hours old for staking to hapoen

Yes sir, "Wallet is not encrypted!" and it's online. Hovering over green arrow tells that "estimated time for payment (or how ever that's expressed in english) is 18 seconds." That's been 18-28 seconds past 7 days or so.

RataXes

try loading the wallet using the -rescan switch. If there is any corrupt data in your wallet, this is the first step towards repairing it.

boostcoin-qt.exe -rescan

Rescan didn't do anything. Then I rebuilt block data and the result was that I actually got some coins, but only 0.0055 in a month and it stopped staking. Before that I got 1.2 in 5 days and was still staking.

legendary
Dear mammix2,

Sincere thanks for your help !

You are welcome Cheesy
Activity: 62
Dear mammix2,

Sincere thanks for your help !
legendary
Dear Dev ,

Please help me why some of these transactions show that "Generated but not accepted" since 06 June 2014 ? ( http://prntscr.com/4ncsgh )

Although my wallet still is good sync. (http://prntscr.com/4nctw7)

I am using version  (http://prntscr.com/4ncu71)

If my wallet is offline , Do I get the stake of my coin ?

Thanks a lot !

Those "Generated but not accepted" are orphaned, this is caused when another client on the network mines the same block.

To get Staked coins, your wallet must be encrypted, unlocked and online. If your wallet is offline then staking does not happen

Thanks
Activity: 62
Dear Dev ,

Please help me why some of these transactions show that "Generated but not accepted" since 06 June 2014 ? ( http://prntscr.com/4ncsgh )

Although my wallet still is good sync. (http://prntscr.com/4nctw7)

I am using version  (http://prntscr.com/4ncu71)

If my wallet is offline , Do I get the stake of my coin ?

Thanks a lot !

legendary
BoostCoin trading is now available on Cryptsy!
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/297
dev,when you solely concentrate on boost with no weak judgments for future booming,this coin in china go boosting.hence,supposed you never turn your locomotive ,there has been prosperity for boost .
Activity: 100
If you're interested in MAIA, go post in that thread:

So since mammix2 is shifting responsibility onto us, I want everyone who's interested in further MAIA development to post in this thread right now. No trolling, no bullshit. Post only if you want this project to continue.

Yes im concentrating on BoostCoin right now, as i said in a previous post, if there is enough community interest, i will also continue to develop MaiaCoin as well.
legendary

Hey RataXes
What the issue, staking is working fine for me, the chain is moving so staking seems to be working fine..
3.3.1.0 Nextgen. It syncs fine, but I just don't get coins. Last transaction happened 3 weeks ago (18.8.).

odd,
Can you confirm your wallet is encrypted and unlocked? the wallet must be online and in this state with coins that are over 24 hours old for staking to hapoen

Yes sir, "Wallet is not encrypted!" and it's online. Hovering over green arrow tells that "estimated time for payment (or how ever that's expressed in english) is 18 seconds." That's been 18-28 seconds past 7 days or so.

RataXes

try loading the wallet using the -rescan switch. If there is any corrupt data in your wallet, this is the first step towards repairing it.

boostcoin-qt.exe -rescan

Hey RataXes

odd,

legendary

Hey RataXes

odd,

Hey RataXes
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Your use of the english language isn't working you back woods hammerhead
Pages:
Jump to: