Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 73. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
btw don't waste time voting on Mintpal, the coin will never get to the top unless your using a bot like ENC, Cryptometh and Informationcoin have done.
Maybe try Cryptsy instead

IXcoin have pumped in huge amounts of btc and they never get added, always remain in top 5 for last 2 months.

WTF is up with that? I thought they knew when people were using bots to gain votes??? All sounds very fishy to me...iv never really liked that site , yes its a high volume exchange but its killed many coins that didnt need to be, and now your telling me bots are in use as well?? LOL Why doesnt that surprise me...they make so much money on that site and they still keep adding shitcoins??......i give up.

Yes CHCC   CHCcoin is now using our bot, if you want to get on top of mintpal votes let me know.

Watch how fast chcc climb the ranks using our bot, they started very low today.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
If you're doubting Boost now just go take a look at coinmarketcap. Boostcoin is #19 in terms of 24 hour volume at about $45,000 and is just over 2 weeks old. There is a barrage of other coins that promise everything under the sun, yet trade at way lower volumes and people still have no problem supporting them - from whitecoin to nautliuscoin, and everything in between.

I would rather wait 3 weeks for a carefully and cleverly implemented anon-tech, than hear some hype about anon being implemented tomorrow just to find out that it's not really anonymous and/or was simply a pump'n'dump mechanism, as we have seen with dozens of other coins. Patience is a virtue, but if you don't have it go believe the 'rainbows and sunshine' stories other coins might offer you.

Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
No current poll is leading with 31 to 30 to current poll.

Damn, that's one head to head poll you have going on here.
Activity: 527
Things that everyone can and should be doing...
- keep voting on Mintpal
- Get in the Poloniex Trollbox. constantly mentioning BOST in the troll box keeps the whales interested. They are only interested in 1 thing "Money!" if they see a buzz around a coin they will pump it!
- Also dont forget, there are many other exchanges out there such as Swisscex, Cryptsy etc... Dont just rely on the very fickle Mintpal!, They recently listed Information Coin! Look how well that worked out for them!

The PoW is about to end, there is still about 210,000 BOST in the foundation to keep this project ongoing. Lets keep it positive people Smiley

you need to add anon like ASAP

this section is on steroid, who isn't fast, it remain behind, it's dead...

with your premine adding anon would be like super easy, you should have done it when the whales were pumping bost
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
- keep voting on Mintpal
- Get in the Poloniex Trollbox. constantly mentioning BOST in the troll box keeps the whales interested. They are only interested in 1 thing "Money!" if they see a buzz around a coin they will pump it!
- Also dont forget, there are many other exchanges out there such as Swisscex, Cryptsy etc... Dont just rely on the very fickle Mintpal!, They recently listed Information Coin! Look how well that worked out for them!

The PoW is about to end, there is still about 210,000 BOST in the foundation to keep this project ongoing. Lets keep it positive people Smiley

you need to add anon like ASAP

this section is on steroid, who isn't fast, it remain behind, it's dead...

with your premine adding anon would be like super easy, you should have done it when the whales were pumping bost
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
I think you should add time lines on when you plan to implement the changes you are planning.
Activity: 21
 What's happened?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Everybody.............. just dump it.....LoL   Grin

i think even who bought at 5k is dumping right now lol...it would be stupid though

panic sell on its finest

If they want to sell - i will help them. and will buy at 1500 sats Cheesy

no-one is going to sell to you at that price are you serious  Cheesy
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

i think even who bought at 5k is dumping right now lol...it would be stupid though

panic sell on its finest

If they want to sell - i will help them. and will buy at 1500 sats Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
- keep voting on Mintpal

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

panic sell on its finest
Activity: 174
Activity: 189
mammix2 wake up !!!!!
If you do not announce Anonymous features, this coin will die  Cry

I am very awake, always watching.

As ive said before i am looking into Anonymous transaction features, but it's not something that can be added with just a few lines of code. Its a very difficult and new technology that no coin has fully implemented yet.

BOST will be coming our of PoW very very soon. We've just added the faucet, trying to get a dice game on board so things are very active right now Smiley

Unlike some other Dev's i'm here to stay and keep this project alive.

Markets get played all the time, its normal, and everyone should be rallying around getting the markets interested, instead of relying on the dev to do all of it...

Keep on,the first active X13 coin
I hope it better after POW end
Activity: 55
mammix2 wake up !!!!!

As ive said before i am looking into Anonymous transaction features, but it's not something that can be added with just a few lines of code. Its a very difficult and new technology that no coin has fully implemented yet.

BOST will be coming our of PoW very very soon. We've just added the faucet, trying to get a dice game on board so things are very active right now Smiley

Markets get played all the time, its normal, and everyone should be rallying around getting the markets interested, instead of relying on the dev to do all of it...

Keep on,the first active X13 coin
mammix2 wake up !!!!!

...he has already said he's looking into that feature. The thing you need to remember, is that NONE of these coins are truly anonymous.. they all claim to be but deep down its not perfect. I believe he is looking for the best way to accomplish this.

At least announce something like that:

"We began developing a new feature for the wallet, anonymous transactions.  We will be testing different implementations of the technology including novel approaches until we find the right balance of security and efficiency.  It will be an optional feature of the send dialog of the wallet.  More details to come in the future after development advances."
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
mammix2 wake up !!!!!

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
mammix2 wake up !!!!!

...he has already said he's looking into that feature. The thing you need to remember, is that NONE of these coins are truly anonymous.. they all claim to be but deep down its not perfect. I believe he is looking for the best way to accomplish this.
Buy cheap boost is bad
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
mammix2 wake up !!!!!

mammix2 wake up !!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: