Pages:
Author

Topic: BootstrapCoinDev is a scammer / fraud - page 3. (Read 4025 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 30, 2015, 09:46:38 PM
if you're aware of anything you say and do, you'll be able to recognize when your actions bother or anger someone else & u need then to change ur persistent behavior and begin learning self-control & respecting others
u did not handle ur position with care, and today did reinforce the inappropriate behavior rather than show a lil bit patience
i'm suggesting u get a work, girl, take a fresh breath & listen to some relaxing tracks
u got zero i.e nothing
i won't further return to the delusion topics like this one

You offered prizes presumably in an attempt to gain attention for your coin.

Then you didn't pay out the prizes, because one of the winners complained that you didn't pay out the prizes, and that "bothered" you?

Maybe u need to change ur behavior.
HuhHuhHuh??
what's ur agenda? so after i've sent my own monies i.e promised 1 BTC bounty to random persons on the internet i.e winners someone named dooglus comes & leaves me negative trust?
is that supposed to be a joke? do u know me? give me any particular reason why would someone one the forums occasionally leave another member a negative trust?
is everything alright with u? what's the motivation? did u even read the thread? r u a shill lol?
u should immediately remove the negative feedback and explain to me right now what does that mean
else u will be reported for false allegations within seconds
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
April 30, 2015, 06:56:21 PM
if you're aware of anything you say and do, you'll be able to recognize when your actions bother or anger someone else & u need then to change ur persistent behavior and begin learning self-control & respecting others
u did not handle ur position with care, and today did reinforce the inappropriate behavior rather than show a lil bit patience
i'm suggesting u get a work, girl, take a fresh breath & listen to some relaxing tracks
u got zero i.e nothing

Then you didn't pay out the prizes, because one of the winners complained that you didn't pay out the prizes, and that "bothered" you?

I think he payed already. Just a little late for some peoples standards i guess.
But in the mean time he fixed the blockchain and made it stable.

Oh yeah, he paid is it? Open your eyes and read the thread properly please!

Ah, finally a respected voice speaks about this arrogant dev (thanks dooglus). This dev and his band of minions were almost about to post full blame on me on his other thread. People like the one above, who clearly cannot read OR did not take the time to read the thread correctly need to buckle up if they are buying into this guys coin who will one day turn around and say "The blockchain does not work, so? I don't care if you keep asking me to fix it, i will kick you off my thread!" LOL. I guess this is what his minions deserve anyway. Birds of a feather flock together!
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
April 30, 2015, 04:27:02 PM
u got zero i.e nothing

I think he payed already. Just a little late for some peoples standards i guess.
But in the mean time he fixed the blockchain and made it stable.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
April 30, 2015, 02:37:21 PM
u got zero i.e nothing

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 30, 2015, 09:59:24 AM
Something similar happened to me. But it was money I deposited and won at roulette at paycoinpoker. The owner got mad I won too much and started accusing me of scam, tried lying and making excuses. So Unprofessional these people.  Just honor what you promise.
legendary
April 30, 2015, 09:43:48 AM
You cant get mad at anything that was meant for you to get for free!
Just my personal opinion Smiley

yeah,

I suppose so but don't you think its gross injustice on the part of the dev? If you care to read the thread you will find that several members kept asking about the payment due to us and he never responded. The reason he paid was because he got upset with me persisting about a LEGIT PAYMENT that was due to us! Like i said on his thread, if i did not persist, he would have never made the payments at all and would have got away with it.

I refuse to even quote him as he is clearly a gutter-rat looking at his replies. I have been very civil in all my posts and see how he replies! Wow!

Anyways, he must have sent you the prize! Questioning is your right and he mustn't be irritated when its his own mistake! Really, he didn't seem that professional in this matter! He might still prove himself legit by paying you now because the excuse he is providing really makes no sense! And the topic mustn't include "scammer" because you have never done any trade with him! Good luck Smiley

Well,

he is clearly not going to pay me, as you can see... he has paid out the other two winners 0.5 BTC each. He is clearly not one to compromise and make his wrong into right and oh yeah, he is also not professional. I ask to be treated with basic respect, which i have clearly done in all my posts to him, but i don't get even respect back from this arrogant person! Well, as i understand, he was supposed to pay me 0.33 BTC and has scammed me by not making the payment as he should have. I have PM'd the other two winners to see if we can work out a deal but i am yet to hear from them. Lets see, i was wiling to let the matter lie, but this arrogant dev is posting nonsense about me, so i will see this through till the end!
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
April 30, 2015, 09:36:52 AM

yeah,

I suppose so but don't you think its gross injustice on the part of the dev? If you care to read the thread you will find that several members kept asking about the payment due to us and he never responded. The reason he paid was because he got upset with me persisting about a LEGIT PAYMENT that was due to us! Like i said on his thread, if i did not persist, he would have never made the payments at all and would have got away with it.

I refuse to even quote him as he is clearly a gutter-rat looking at his replies. I have been very civil in all my posts and see how he replies! Wow!

Anyways, he must have sent you the prize! Questioning is your right and he mustn't be irritated when its his own mistake! Really, he didn't seem that professional in this matter! He might still prove himself legit by paying you now because the excuse he is providing really makes no sense! And the topic mustn't include "scammer" because you have never done any trade with him! Good luck Smiley
legendary
April 30, 2015, 09:31:12 AM

yeah,

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
April 30, 2015, 09:25:55 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 30, 2015, 09:22:35 AM
u got zero i.e nothing
cheers

Allen
legendary
April 30, 2015, 08:47:36 AM
Hi All,

Just want to report that the bootstrap coindev is a scammer. He scammed me of my legitimate winnings of 0.33 BTC just because i kept questioning him on his delayed payments. he publicly states that he will not pay my due which is totally un-acceptable by me.

You can check the thread of the giveaway here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-guessing-game-chance-to-win-1-btc-1018857

This is how it went down. There were 3 winners of this competition (well, actually 2 but i agreed to share the prize with the 3rd person).

1) Dev promises payment on 23rd April, which never happens, i question him by PM, but no reply to my PM.
2) After a lot of prodding and follow up posts by me and the fellow winners and other community members, Dev finally announces that once his coin is stable, he will make the payout.
3) Coin stays perfectly stable by 28th of April, but no payout, i again question his intentions on the thread. He also mentions on his thread that we will be paid by the end of the month, so i patiently wait till today.
4) I post on his thread giving him fair warning that i will have to report him for not paying if the payouts are not made by end of the day today as a heads-up, i case he forgets!
5) Today he makes payment to the other two winners and threatens that he will report me to the mods! Wow, now that is un-believable!

I find this highly irresponsible by the dev that he penalizes me for raising a legitimate concern and would request the community to boycott him and his coin. How on earth do you expect to trust a character like this, who penalizes you because you ask for what is legitimately yours and for which he has failed to payout multiple times according to his promise?

I would request all to look into the validity of my case and support me please as this is a grave injustice done by the dev. If you need proofs of all discussions, you can see the thread and i can also post his PM here for all to see.  Undecided Cry

Edit: This is the thread where he declines paying me my due:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11243401
Pages:
Jump to: