Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 14. (Read 531051 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Please update in the Binance API activation guide:

"Site will never show that key again."

I lost my backup with the hd burning and binance does not want to send me the secret key.

In short, I lost my access to the bot (a detail that had not yet made the first login)
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
amazing job sampey,
i cant compare cat to any other promoted bots here ...  "only use cat"
but i cant imagine that they are playing in the same league.

keep going with your good work,
and thank you

thank you so much  Wink
Activity: 9
amazing job sampey,
i cant compare cat to any other promoted bots here ...  "only use cat"
but i cant imagine that they are playing in the same league.

keep going with your good work,
and thank you
legendary
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Hi sampey

please Restore my nickname
legendary
Hi all,
I have a full CAT licence for sale
Here is the link to marketplace: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cat-automated-trading-bot-licence-for-sale-5117702

please don't spam here. this is not the topic for selling personal CAT copies.
Activity: 8
legendary
added again, thanks

Hey bud, hope all is well in your neck of the world.

I wanted to ask, has anyone else had problems with the Dust Elements not being saved with a template you duplicated with them.

Also, I seem to have the same problem with when I File->Save so I can just restart CAT or the machine....when I open CAT back up and go to File->Open.  It won't start the Process' of any of the coins, and same thing with the Dust Elements.  Anyone else?  Running that via Windows.

I also wanted to check to see if there is any want/need from others, besides myself, for some soft of filtering for the Markets List.

I understand that adding an actual filter option for volume and coin value - BTC

But something that could be a quick add, which would be GREATLY APPRECIATED, would be if we could have the option to "HIDE/UNHIDE" the "Sell Orders|Buy Orders|Sell Trades|Buy Trades|etc"

I'm still not understanding the difference between the "Sell Trades|Buy Trades" & "Sell Trades 24H|Buy Trades 24H"?

LAST QUESTION: Any potential additional exchanges planned in the future?
I would definitely be interested in Binance's decentralized exchange that just got released. 

Thanks bud and hope everyone is starting to shake the cobwebs off their trading tools, tis the Season!

Ping-Pong HODL!
-CryptoR$chy

Hi,
about the DUST, you mean that if you duplicate a parameter template with a dust option, then that option is not copied on the new template??
That's strange because DUST option is always inside the template, even if you don't edit it.

About the file, you mean that after saving the full envrironment then press the load button nothing happens?

About the HIDE/UNHIDE are you talking about the Column of the main market table? If yes, i don't think i will add gui manipulation features on that table.

I'm still not understanding the difference between the "Sell Trades|Buy Trades" & "Sell Trades 24H|Buy Trades 24H"?

Sell & Buy trades is the count of all the Sell e Buy trades that API call RETURNS.
The "24" if filtered over the last 24 hours.

Example : Api return 300 Buy Trades, but only 50 are about the last 24 hours, so you will see 300 Trade, 50 24H

I would definitely be interested in Binance's decentralized exchange that just got released. 

yes, it is possible, but actually i'm looking about how AML/KYC is moving over exchanges.
Usually interface a DEX is not like interface a centralized exchange,but i will surely check.

copper member
Activity: 27
added again, thanks

Hey bud, hope all is well in your neck of the world.

I wanted to ask, has anyone else had problems with the Dust Elements not being saved with a template you duplicated with them.

Also, I seem to have the same problem with when I File->Save so I can just restart CAT or the machine....when I open CAT back up and go to File->Open.  It won't start the Process' of any of the coins, and same thing with the Dust Elements.  Anyone else?  Running that via Windows.

I also wanted to check to see if there is any want/need from others, besides myself, for some soft of filtering for the Markets List.

I understand that adding an actual filter option for volume and coin value - BTC

But something that could be a quick add, which would be GREATLY APPRECIATED, would be if we could have the option to "HIDE/UNHIDE" the "Sell Orders|Buy Orders|Sell Trades|Buy Trades|etc"

Thanks bud and hope everyone is starting to shake the cobwebs off their trading tools, tis the Season!

Ping-Pong HODL!
-CryptoR$chy
legendary
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
new price list :

- Cryptopia is back again
- Stocks has become Stex

just to point out that Cryptopia Api Activation Instructions are missing from main post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5590877

cheers
Activity: 14
Join in discord And Help the Community, Discute more About C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 【BOT】

https://discord.gg/5HUgRjr

GOOD TRADES

BTCBTCBTCBTC
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Hi, is trailing stop possible in any way using the latest version?

Thanks!

trailing stop is not a current feature, sorry

Trailing stop would be awesome!
legendary

Thanks!

trailing stop is not a current feature, sorry
Activity: 7

Thanks!
Activity: 9
Has cryptopia API trading resumed yet?
Activity: 449
Merit: 24
Any way to automatically generate a stop for a percentage under your buy price?  for example if you buy coin at 100 and set a 5% stop, the stop would be 95.

Stop loss?
or a Price limit?

Stop loss

stop loss is only on pong orders.
Just set the stop loss parameter (Sell all or Buy all) at -5% from reference price (the ping price)

Thanks got it!
legendary
Any way to automatically generate a stop for a percentage under your buy price?  for example if you buy coin at 100 and set a 5% stop, the stop would be 95.

Stop loss?
or a Price limit?

Stop loss

stop loss is only on pong orders.
Just set the stop loss parameter (Sell all or Buy all) at -5% from reference price (the ping price)
Pages:
Jump to: