Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 12. (Read 531018 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
I paid 2 days ago but still not received any software or download link?  Huh

Hi,
where did you pay?
Did you use a reseller site?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I paid 2 days ago but still not received any software or download link?  Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
CAT is the best trader. I've tried them all, own a few others but CAT - once you get used to it is the best. Don't expect instant riches. Start small, experiment on v cheap but highly active coins and it will happen.
And you cant be shown how to use it. There isn't a specific method or instruction set to using CAT which took me a while to figure out. Be patient and you will find your way.
I also love sampey,,, Cheesy
legendary
hi guys.
i'm back  Grin

got tons of pm, and answer to all of them.
all copies/updates are sent.

If you didn't receive nothing or if you have some more question pls pm me again.
I need to recover  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Activity: 53
@sampey

been away for a while but when you bought an licency, its for life time right ??

if yes , can i use my bot what i bought on 2017 still use without an update orso ??

thx

Would old software be compatible with the latest exchange API's? I don't know but you can PM Sampey and he'll give you the link to v5.2 software.
v5.2 is incompatible with previous Parameter templates, but is very easy to update the XML Template - Sampey provides simple instructions on how to do this.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
@sampey

been away for a while but when you bought an licency, its for life time right ??

if yes , can i use my bot what i bought on 2017 still use without an update orso ??

thx

Cryptopia is closed -> https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

That makes me angry and happy. Angry because what happens to my holdings and happy because I never got around to buying that API.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
Hello sampey

Not long ago I bought the CRYptopia API. I am a costumer who bought the bot years ago. The API Now is useless,maybe you are able to replace IT with another API for FREE?
Thx in advance.

I was thinking about re-buying the Cryptopia API but your comment has me worried. What troubles are you having with the Cryptopia API?

Cryptopia is closed -> https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
Hello sampey

Not long ago I bought the CRYptopia API. I am a costumer who bought the bot years ago. The API Now is useless,maybe you are able to replace IT with another API for FREE?
Thx in advance.

I was thinking about re-buying the Cryptopia API but your comment has me worried. What troubles are you having with the Cryptopia API?
legendary
Hello sampey

Thx in advance.

I'm sorry, that's not possible.
Actually i'm making an exception for BInance, just because they delete all the customers api for the second time in few months.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hello sampey

Thx in advance.
1000 Thanks for the fast Support ... all works fine again now !!
I messaged CAT 2 Times via Mail ... 1x 28.04.2019 - 1x 07.05.2019 ... and 1x via contact form on the Website before some Days and get no responsee until today.

I bought Lifetime + Updates License on 11.1.2019 but after the last update, my Software doesnt work.

you message a reseller.
pm me with your current api keys (PUBLIC, not private).
I will associate your bitcontalk nickname to your license
if you have a Binance api key, i will replace it for free. So send me the new one.
if you have other kind of problems, then write me in the PM message.

As written some reply ago, i will be away from tomorrow.....

Awesome ! Send you PM with Keys. Thank you.
legendary
I messaged CAT 2 Times via Mail ... 1x 28.04.2019 - 1x 07.05.2019 ... and 1x via contact form on the Website before some Days and get no responsee until today.

I bought Lifetime + Updates License on 11.1.2019 but after the last update, my Software doesnt work.

you message a reseller.
pm me with your current api keys (PUBLIC, not private).
I will associate your bitcontalk nickname to your license
if you have a Binance api key, i will replace it for free. So send me the new one.
if you have other kind of problems, then write me in the PM message.

As written some reply ago, i will be away from tomorrow.....

legendary
Hi CAT users.
I will be away for some day, around 1 week. No PC with me.
Tomorrow is the last day i will be available.
legendary
Hi ..i sell licence BOT CAT ONLY  for 0.03 btc...at the moment the licence price is 0.065 btc...i have buy licence from dev SAMPEI in november 2017...i don't use more because i am out from cryptoworld....i have talk with Sampei and he sad me that i can sell my licence...if you are interesting send me 1 message in Bitcointalkforum on in Discord sun#4055 or email   [email protected]

thanks

Sorry ,but this is not the correct place to put your announce.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Hi ..i sell licence BOT CAT ONLY  for 0.03 btc...at the moment the licence price is 0.065 btc...i have buy licence from dev SAMPEI in november 2017...i don't use more because i am out from cryptoworld....i have talk with Sampei and he sad me that i can sell my licence...if you are interesting send me 1 message in Bitcointalkforum on in Discord sun#4055 or email   [email protected]

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Good Morning,

1.)
the function  
Code:
Start Algorithm after restore
during loading an savegame has no effect and the
user needs to start the process manual / global.

2.)
for testing, i have cut the internet connection before loading an savefile:

2019-05-13 06:34:56| Message Type : Error HTTP Api Call Error : yobit.net No Response Data From Server (Attempt 1) API Call Retry in 10 Seconds...
2019-05-13 06:35:08| Message Type : Error HTTP Api Call Error : yobit.net No Response Data From Server (Attempt 2) API Call Retry in 10 Seconds...
2019-05-13 06:35:21| Message Type : Error HTTP Api Call Error : yobit.net No Response Data From Server (Attempt 3) API Call Retry in 10 Seconds...
2019-05-13 06:35:33| Message Type : Error HTTP Api Call Error : yobit.net No Response Data From Server (Attempt 4) API Call Retry in 10 Seconds...
2019-05-13 06:35:45| Message Type : Error HTTP Api Call Error : yobit.net No Response Data From Server (Attempt 5) API Call Retry in 10 Seconds...
2019-05-13 06:35:57| Message Type : Error HTTP Api Call Error : yobit.net No Response Data From Server (Attempt 6) API Call Retry in 10 Seconds...
2019-05-13 06:36:10| Message Type : Error HTTP Api Call Error : yobit.net No Response Data From Server (Attempt 7) API Call Retry in 10 Seconds...
2019-05-13 06:36:22| Message Type : Error HTTP Api Call Error : yobit.net No Response Data From Server (Attempt 8 ) API Call Retry in 10 Seconds...
2019-05-13 06:36:34| Message Type : Error HTTP Api Call Error : yobit.net No Response Data From Server (Attempt 9) API Call Retry in 10 Seconds...
2019-05-13 06:36:46| Message Type : Error HTTP Api Call Error : yobit.net No Response Data From Server (Attempt 10) API Call Retry in 10 Seconds...

2019-05-13 06:36:56| Message Type : ApiPrint
Code:
Call Aborted : 10Consecutive Error On Call https://yobit.net/tapi/
2019-05-13 06:36:56| Message Type : ApiPrint
API Get User Orders Error. Trace Is :
Api Response is nulljava.lang.NullPointerException
   at CAT.W_API.Support.CJ.asInt(Unknown Source)
   at CAT.W_API.API_YoBit.pvtGetMyOrders(Unknown Source)
   at CAT.W_API.API.getMyOrders(Unknown Source)
   at CAT.E_MarketSupport.RestoreRoutines.A_Executor.RestoreOrderManager.checkForTrad esOrders(Unknown Source)
   at CAT.E_MarketSupport.RestoreRoutines.A_Executor.RestoreManager.checkNext(Unknown Source)
   at CAT.E_MarketSupport.RestoreRoutines.C_GUI.JDialogCheckRestorableElements.b(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)  -----

when restore some markets bla bla,   the cat tries 10 times with 10 sconds sleep each time
and then process the next job.    

what is to expected with an running instance  of cat,  and the market panels / lookups / whatver / trades
if there is no connection to the internet for the next 10 x 10 seconds ?

3.)
and maybe nice to know :-)
what is the primary difference between
Code:
Find Trades using:   [  ]  My Trades Api Call   and    [  ]   Current Order Qty VS Previous
if i remind correct cryptopia hasnt  the option to choice  "my trades api call"   but yobit does.
Pages:
Jump to: