Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 2. (Read 531007 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Is this app still working?

It's not an app, it's software. You run it on a computer. It's java based software so as long as your OS can run Java, you are free to move it around different platforms. Just never run two copies at the same time as you'll have undesirable exchange activity.

Yes thats what I meant.  I wanted to know if people actually use it.. Would want their feedback Smiley

You have a unique way of saying what you mean  Cheesy

I still use the software, but only when I'm not busy with life, however since Poloniex recently and arbitrarily disable my API keys without warning, and the ongoing issues around API keys, exchange access and increasing security requirements, it does make me wonder if there will have to be an 'unlocked' version of the software, where a user can change / update API keys without going back to Sampey every time for the keys to be hardcoded into the software. I understand why the keys are hardcoded, but from a user perspective it is frustrating. Because I run the software intermittantly, it doesn't generate enough income to pay for hardcoding new API keys every 6 to 12 months.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100

It's not an app, it's software. You run it on a computer. It's java based software so as long as your OS can run Java, you are free to move it around different platforms. Just never run two copies at the same time as you'll have undesirable exchange activity.

Yes thats what I meant.  I wanted to know if people actually use it.. Would want their feedback Smiley

Activity: 191

how long is this time?

[/quote]

Couldn't say precisely, 1 month, 2 months?

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

Just a caution to other traders using Poloniex:

Poloniex cancelled API keys after a brief time of API inactivity.

how long is this time?
did they mention anything about how long?

Just a caution to other traders using Poloniex:

Poloniex cancelled API keys after a brief time of API inactivity.
Requested Poloniex reinstate API keys as they provided no notice of cancellation.
Poloniex said they provided notice, but could not provide any evidence of such notice.
Requested Poloniex to reinstate API keys as previous times of longer inactivity had not caused any API key cancellation.
Poloniex said they cannot reinstate API keys.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Activity: 189
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi Sampey,

Thank you for making the CatBot trader. Just getting back into it after a two year hiatus due to issues in RL and can't believe how powerful your program is for trading.

With thanks, Mark.

Thank you so much :-)
Hi Sampey,

Thank you for making the CatBot trader. Just getting back into it after a two year hiatus due to issues in RL and can't believe how powerful your program is for trading.

With thanks, Mark.
Fellow Catbot owners,

It's not possible to hold two different margins on the same market is it? I want to have two ping-pongs going ; a 1.1% min % guarantee gain and a 5.5% min % guarantee gain. Looks like you can open 'again' another market, but I'm haven't tried this yet. What about running another instance of Catbot with different parameters? I have a fear it may clash with the exchange api or cause issues for catbot running two instances...

Any thoughts let me know.

With thanks, Mark.

I found the information I needed:

These are che combination you can perform using C.A.T.
- Run 1 CAT Instance on 1 PC and Log on X Exchanges -> For every exchange a dedicated panel will be shown.
- Run X CAT instance on 1 PC and log on Y Exchanges -> For every CAT instance you will have a dedicated FRAME, for every exchange logged for any instance you will have a dedicated panel (for example you can run 2 CAT instance and log on 3 exchange for instance 1 and 1 exchange for instance 2)
- Same combination as before but using different PC : You can run CAT on your Mac and another on your Windows PC.

Try to avoid :
- Run more than 1 CAT instance from the same folder : CAT 1 and CAT 2 will works on the same files. Only few of them could have a collision, but General Console LOG and CAT_LOG (the one create in CATSystemFolder) are 2 files where collision could happens.
Solution is simple : if you want to run X CAT Instance, then create X CAT Main folders.
- Run 2 CAT Instance and log on the same Exchange.
This could cause bad behaviours (2 examples)
- if you launch a "DELETE ALL ORDERS" from CAT 1 then CAT 2 could have big problems.
- the NONCE (a progressive number always increased) API parameters could have collision : CAT 1 and CAT 2 could calculate same Nonce -> Exchange will refuse one of the 2 calls.
Fellow Catbot owners,

It's not possible to hold two different margins on the same market is it? I want to have two ping-pongs going ; a 1.1% min % guarantee gain and a 5.5% min % guarantee gain. Looks like you can open 'again' another market, but I'm haven't tried this yet. What about running another instance of Catbot with different parameters? I have a fear it may clash with the exchange api or cause issues for catbot running two instances...

Any thoughts let me know.

With thanks, Mark.
Hello sampey ,

I bought cat bot program with binance license at december of 2017. but short time later after i bought , i couldnt use and follow catbot also crypto because of my economic situation. so now i want to use but i havent catbot app. could you send me link for download.

thanks for your interest and attention.

On Bitcointalk, check your inbox message history from Sampey for around the time you bought it and see if there is a link to download the software. The latest software version is 5.2
Activity: 2
Hello sampey ,

I bought cat bot program with binance license at december of 2017. but short time later after i bought , i couldnt use and follow catbot also crypto because of my economic situation. so now i want to use but i havent catbot app. could you send me link for download.

thanks for your interest and attention.
Activity: 2
Hi sampey,
Could you send to me new download link?
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
Hi Sampey
Can you please send me the link for the latest version. 
I was removed from the update list when I didn't log on to the forum in a while.
Thanks
Rick
copper member
Activity: 27
Dear Sampey
Balance not change in CAT:
When CAT sell amount of BTC, CAT show Balance of BTC but not change as Binance site
Check please!
Thanks

It has been fixed now
Regards,
copper member
Activity: 27
Dear Sampey
Balance not change in CAT:
When CAT sell amount of BTC, CAT show Balance of BTC but not change as Binance site
Check please!
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: