Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 8. (Read 531018 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
If anyone is looking for a CAT BOT license (transferable) please PM me or reply to the thread in my signature! Thanks Smiley
copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
About option Super Algo Configurator: can not load from Parameter Template to Super Algo Configurator, so can not apply Parameter Template from User Algorithms to all markets
Show me please

you should be able to do that.
super algo configuration should show you all the current algorithms from any single market.

I can not load User Algorithms to Super Algo Configurator. Show me please

Press tool -> super algo configuration
Then press button parameter template, choose the parameter, then choose the action from the dropdown list. You should see a "DONE" label appear.

I do but all Parameters not change, still as default. Check again please
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
About option Super Algo Configurator: can not load from Parameter Template to Super Algo Configurator, so can not apply Parameter Template from User Algorithms to all markets
Show me please

super algo configuration should show you all the current algorithms from any single market.

Press tool -> super algo configuration
Then press button parameter template, choose the parameter, then choose the action from the dropdown list. You should see a "DONE" label appear.
copper member
Show me please

legendary
Show me please

Did you check up on the dust settings pulling over?  And what could cause my "Do not buy over 'x' amount", to not work?

Thanks and hope all is well!

About dust :
do you mean dust rules or the dust value of a single order?

About limit : what option is not working? It seems you're talking about a PRICE Limit not a QTY Limit.
QTY limit are from the Pool, from the Buy/Sell Pool tab.

copper member
Show me please

Did you check up on the dust settings pulling over?  And what could cause my "Do not buy over 'x' amount", to not work?

legendary
Show me please

copper member
Show me please
legendary
Actually i'm in "maintenance mode"
i'm not planning new release/new features.
Just support and fixes when needed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
fees are loaded once you run CAT the first time
Hey Sampey, any chance you could add support for bitmex.com? Thanks
copper member
Any luck on that dust element portion being loaded with the rest of the parameters bud?  I tested it on linux and windows and the dust amounts don't save with the parameters. 

legendary
fees are loaded once you run CAT the first time
Activity: 28
actually i'm not planning a new release, but if there's something to fix i will fix it.

Hey Sampey could you please confirm how often does CAT check that the exchange fee amounts are still the same?
I noticed with Poloniex they offered 0.0 buy/sell fees over the xmas holidays and I have been automatically trading for some time now.
However, after my pc restarted and I reloaded CAT and got Poloniex trading again i noticed that the fees had gone back up.

Does CAT periodically check the value of associated trades during PING/PONG cycles or only when you open that trading pair within the exchange?
Are you able to add some code to get CAT to check fee values say every 24 hours if CAT is left running more that 24 hours if CAT doesn't do this already.

Also under File/Save (Load) is it possible to save and load gain information too as I noticed the gain information was missing after i did a Load market with everything ticked..
(I now have automatic backup enabled assuming that backs every up)

Regards Nomadz
legendary
actually i'm not planning a new release, but if there's something to fix i will fix it.
Activity: 8
cat needs updates!!!. calculator not good anymore and some errors, Sampey i send you a pm for news and you dont reply me.
good trades.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
I also have a CAT license for sale.

Price: 0.03btc for it.

PM me if interested.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I have a CAT license for sale.

I want 0.03btc for it.

Please PM me if interested.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Api Response is {"error":["EAPI:Rate limit exceeded"]}

this is the reason you're getting error. Too many api calls.

there are now only 2 markets active and lookup routine 333 sec!

what's wrong?

legendary
Api Response is {"error":["EAPI:Rate limit exceeded"]}

this is the reason you're getting error. Too many api calls.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

since long time CAT is no more working correctly at kraken...

Code:
-----
2019-12-21 18:04:48| Message Type : Error
Error From Market ADA/ZEUR : An Error Occurs During Update Structures From API. Please Check General Api Log.
2019-12-21 18:04:56| Message Type : ApiPrint
Call Aborted : 10Consecutive Error On Call https://api.kraken.com/0/private/TradesHistory
2019-12-21 18:04:56| Message Type : ApiPrint
API Get User Trades Error. Trace Is :
Api Response is {"error":["EAPI:Rate limit exceeded"]}java.lang.NullPointerException
at CAT.W_API.Support.CJ.getSubOBJ(Unknown Source)
at CAT.W_API.API_Kraken.pvtGetMyTrades(Unknown Source)
at CAT.W_API.API.getMyTrades(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.C_Executor.PPMarketCalculator.updateOrderMyOrderMyTrades(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.A_MainMarket.PPAlgoUti.isOkForLookup(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.A_MainMarket.PPPingPongAlgo.startLookup(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.A_MainMarket.PPAlgoManager.b(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.A_MainMarket.a.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Pages:
Jump to: