Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 56. (Read 531439 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
thanks for that info.

And you say
- First of all take in consideration that Default % GAIN Suggested by CAT is BuyFee+SellFee+0.1%
So accept this value as % GAIN nearly means "Trade Without Gains"

Now just to be sure - that Default % GAIN is then if "Min % Guaranteed Gain" is set to 0, correct?
so then if we set Min% Guaranteed Gain to 1% it would be BuyFee+SellFee+0.1%+1% ?

thx!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Added this paragraph to TIPS & TRICKS Section

I Have a set of Gains but my Estimated Portfolio Balance is Lower than before. How is this possible?

You should consider that Gain shown by CAT is a Mathematical Gain based on Ping-Pong Completed % Spread.
And of course, it's a gain but your General Estimated Portfolio Value can't be based only on such value.

- First of all take in consideration that Default % GAIN Suggested by CAT is BuyFee+SellFee+0.1%
So accept this value as % GAIN nearly means "Trade Without Gains"

- Consider This example to explain the difference between SingleGain VS Estimated Portfolio value

At Time 1 :
I have 100 and price (in BTC) is 0.01 so i have 1 BTC in (100 * 0.01)

At Time 2 :
I complete a ping-pong with 10% GAIN
- PING :  Sell 100@X
- 100% Trade Occurs
- PONG BUY 110@Y (using total amount of my first ping trade)

After PING-PONG Completed i have 110 , so 10 Coin Gains or 10% Gains.

At Time 3 :
Bad luck for and a crash occurs some times later (that has nothing to do with your trades)
Change price on market /BTC is now = 0.005

So now i have 110 * 0.005 = 0.55 BTC

Summary :
- My Gain using CAT is 10 Coin or 10%. And this is absolutedly true.
- My estimated portfolio value is lower than before. And this is absolutedly true too.
legendary
Hello. Does C.A.T support ETH/USD and ETH/BTC on cex.io?
I want buy C.A.T, can I recive some trail for test (maybe not for live trade)?

CAT Support Every Market on Exchanges.
There's no test environmente, only official lifetime licenses.  Smiley
Activity: 86
Hello. Does C.A.T support ETH/USD and ETH/BTC on cex.io?
I want buy C.A.T, can I recive some trail for test (maybe not for live trade)?
Activity: 14
Hi sampey,
Although i have balance on hitbtc api don't shows it..

did you configure your API the right way?

HitBTC API Activation
- Go to https://hitbtc.com/settings -> Your API keys
- Create your Api Keys this way : Set STATUS ON + Activate Order book, History, Trading balance & Place/cancel orders & Payment information

Exept withdraw i checked all of them.

are your coins in the EXchange wallet? As i remember you have 2 kind of wallet on Hitbtc.

Your right. Solved Thank you soo much.
Activity: 85
I think this is very important because what if the market goes up and I stuck on a "bad" buy order that is too low? I'd rather keep trading and on average I will still gain even if some trades lose, because I am making the market (the spread) between buys and sells, on average this will be at least 2%+ and sometimes the market will move my direction and I'll make much more. It will all average out.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Looking to sell my copy of CAT.  Its a very good bot just dont have the time for it anymore.  Please PM offers.

Im sorry if this post wasnt allowed here
legendary
Hi sampey,

HitBTC API Activation
- Create your Api Keys this way : Set STATUS ON + Activate Order book, History, Trading balance & Place/cancel orders & Payment information

are your coins in the EXchange wallet? As i remember you have 2 kind of wallet on Hitbtc.
Hi sampey,

HitBTC API Activation

Activity: 19
Hi Sampey,

can't write more private messages - how can you get a membership on this site?

Could you let me know how i can get CAT 5.2 BETA? or is official version there yet?

Also please maybe update me on pricing for HitBTC API - can't use CAT with Bittrex API not working... Sad (not your fault of course, i know)

feel free to PM me... thx.
legendary
Hi sampey,

HitBTC API Activation
Hi sampey,
legendary
Activity: 11
I have the same info as any other person here.
I don't have any personal contact with bittrex team.

someone is talking about that here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bittrex-api-issues-2312499

I hope that you will test the work of their API and announce the information here, to prevent your coustoumers lose their money. Thank you!
legendary
I have the same info as any other person here.
I don't have any personal contact with bittrex team.

someone is talking about that here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bittrex-api-issues-2312499
Ouch!  Bittrex API problems are so bad completely confusing CAT on trades.  I must shut down Bittrex to prevent loss of funds :-( . 

Sampey, have you heard anything from them about when they are going to fix this mess???

Same to me. Seems like Bittrex update their API and CAT working on old version.

Sampey, fix it please.

It seems that Bittrex api are completedly fucked up.
What do you mean by "They update their api?"

Can you announce please when Bittrex api is going to normal mode?
legendary
Ouch!  Bittrex API problems are so bad completely confusing CAT on trades.  I must shut down Bittrex to prevent loss of funds :-( . 

Sampey, have you heard anything from them about when they are going to fix this mess???

Sampey, fix it please.

It seems that Bittrex api are completedly fucked up.
What do you mean by "They update their api?"

Sampey, fix it please.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
guys, just a question.

can i run automatic trading execution triggered by some marketevents like rsi or macd?
otp
Activity: 21

Pages:
Jump to: