Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOT] 💸 COINDATA.IO | POLO trading signal service | Ƀ0.005 for 1 day trial 💸 - page 3. (Read 23529 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me what day the C2 buy signal came out?
And why does it result in 102.80%?

http://image.prntscr.com/image/ad116e64931c475bbfe160e1ce0ed334.png
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Someone can help me understand, at what point was this signal released? And why should I understand that the result was 23.12% max?

~snip~

And another thing that I can not interpret is: 98.01%?

~snip~

TY.
If you scroll back in the notifications on the website you will see when the buy signal was sent. And what the result means is, if you were to have closed out at the highest point since the signal was sent, then you could have made a maximum of 23.12% profit. However, this service only provides entry signals, and seems to leave exits up to the user.
Activity: 3
Someone can help me understand, at what point was this signal released? And why should I understand that the result was 23.12% max?

http://image.prntscr.com/image/547fb55728ef44b088db765489b3a8dc.png

And another thing that I can not interpret is: 98.01%?

http://image.prntscr.com/image/38878cc6d01943e8bd9d449f8af3952e.png

TY.
Activity: 1
Hi,

Could you verify the email you send requesting activation of my account?

Tnkz Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
do you have a link for app it's no longer exist on GP
Also not available in the canadian GP store.

I have subscribed to your signals, and all in all, I think its a service worth the money. However I do have a few small suggestions.
1) Is it possible to have the "results" signals also pushed through telegram?
2) Is it possible, on the "Portfolio Manager" to add an option to track shorts?
3) Is it possible, to in some way reverse the algorithm your using to get the buy signals, and send sell signals aswell, for those of us who margin trade?
4) Is there any sort of close signal? I've noticed the buy price, but never a SL or TP suggestion

Just some thoughts from a brief time using the service.

I have just checked my affiliate page after spreading around my link a bit, and have noticed some weird numbers for my stats. I assume its just a small glitch but thought I should bring it to your attention.
1)I have 3 affialtes, each with a "expiry date", however each of the wallet balances are 0, is this a registration without deposit?
2)As shown in the attached photo, It says I have been paid ~13.2 BTC and that I am still owed negative ~13.2. I realize this obviously adds to 0 and therefore no payment is expected, however I am wondering why the ~13.2 and negative ~13.2 are being shown at all as i have not received (and am not owed yet) any payments?

Activity: 45
do you have a link for app it's no longer exist on GP
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
can u answer my question? why im not seeing the buy signals for the results i see in notification?
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
CoinData.IO - Cliometric-trading signals
I love trading, so this is the best feature that I need, and I think this is a good offer, I will join and buy after a lot of positive response from the user. I think 0.005 btc is good for a day trial. cheers.

cheers! Smiley
I'm not entirely sure of this idea but this system may be performing its own "pump" through us. The system sends us a message.We are thinking about pump And you are giving a little entry order for buying coin. I do not think they can catch the signal exactly. this is my idea.

It analysis on the markets has been accurate since day one where there was no users...

Signals will become skewed over time, so we do not recommend SHARING signals cough* cough*
Activity: 62
I love trading, so this is the best feature that I need, and I think this is a good offer, I will join and buy after a lot of positive response from the user. I think 0.005 btc is good for a day trial. cheers.
Activity: 79
hello one question i tried 1 day subscription.. and in notification i see this
"$BCN buy signal result: 13.33% max. profit. | #bitcoin #altsareback | GMT+0 00:50:03"

but i never got that "buy signal" i received others signals
like this one
"Buy $HZ on #Poloniex @0.00000040 #bitcoin #altcoin // GMT+0 15:04:52"

but never received the one for BCN.. and every signal result i see in the notification i wasent aware of and didnt receive the buy signal

in conclusion
all my buy signals does not have a signal result.. and the result signals i see i never got a buy signal for that..
is this a bug? i bought 1 day to try but notification is confusing me
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
I'm not entirely sure of this idea but this system may be performing its own "pump" through us. The system sends us a message.We are thinking about pump And you are giving a little entry order for buying coin. I do not think they can catch the signal exactly. this is my idea.

Activity: 41
Hi There,

I also have this question. Does this just get generated a fixed amount of time after the buy recommendation? If so, what is the duration, do you look at it over 24 hrs or three days?

Cheers,

Milan

Forgot one question : what triggers the tweet "buy signal result: XXX% max. profit." ?

It is generated at the max peak since signal issuance. Only subscribers get realtime signals, others get delayed signals.

So i used this service for 58 days, payed for 60 day access. My results become much better, but main tool that i used was portfolio manager, signals were or quite old or mostly wrong, that is sad, maybe not the best algo chosen.. Mostly i like ideam but guys make multi portfolio option, with customized date and name, i know its not a big work, but value could be brought. Because now frankly overpriced for usefull functions that work. When do you plan to deliver any new features updates, news? Because i'm thinking between continue my subscription or not, functionality never changed during 2 months, what is not good. But good service anyway. Smiley

Hello, we are working on revamping the portfolio manager actually, updates on progress in the coming weeks.

So i used this service for 58 days, payed for 60 day access. My results become much better, but main tool that i used was portfolio manager, signals were or quite old or mostly wrong, that is sad, maybe not the best algo chosen.. Mostly i like ideam but guys make multi portfolio option, with customized date and name, i know its not a big work, but value could be brought. Because now frankly overpriced for usefull functions that work. When do you plan to deliver any new features updates, news? Because i'm thinking between continue my subscription or not, functionality never changed during 2 months, what is not good. But good service anyway. Smiley
If you not interested in continuing on with the remaining days of your subscription i am wanting to take it over from you at a discounted prorated amount.

Smiley

there is no auto-register system. i payed for trial account 2 weeks ago, but i didn't reveice trial acct. i also sent mail, pm, but he didn't reply.

Hello, can you PM the UID?

UPDATE 5th of April 2017

Good Monday everyone,

All systems are running A OK, continuing to improve and tweak algo to delivery signals.

We have reports of subscribers creating groups to propagate signals to telegram groups of over 500+ users, essentially that causes skew in our signals.

Keep in mind if you freeload you actually ruin the signals for everyone including yourself. While we cannot stop people from doing so, but pray on your mother's soul that you can sleep at night well knowing stealing from our nights of nonsleep and working hard to provide a timely service.

In order to thwart this kind of immoral behavior, we at CoinData.IO would like to offer FREE 6 Month accounts to anyone who provides information leading to groups and subscribers freeloading off of our hard work, stealing value from every paying client.

This is NOT to stop freedom flow of information, but if you want FREE stuff, go spend some time and build your own...

Thank you all for your continued patron and support!

We could not have done it without you!

CoinData.IO
Activity: 41
there is no auto-register system. i payed for trial account 2 weeks ago, but i didn't reveice trial acct. i also sent mail, pm, but he didn't reply.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
If you not interested in continuing on with the remaining days of your subscription i am wanting to take it over from you at a discounted prorated amount.
Activity: 62
Activity: 82
Looking for something great!
Thank you!

Dont forget to set your Twitter account and enable Direct Messages for live notifications!

very confusing as i am a new user.. can you tell how to see chart ?
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Activity: 2
Best way is to contact the guys in the Telegram group.
what is the address of it ?
Pages:
Jump to: