Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOT] 💸 COINDATA.IO | POLO trading signal service | Ƀ0.005 for 1 day trial 💸 - page 7. (Read 23529 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Thanx

Ok, Wallet under maintance now. Will for it then try 10 day trial. Also will write some review after i finish it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Thanx!

I assume you don't need a bot for this just buy when pump is going and sell after or keep.  What would be min ammount to trade to et back investment into coindata? 0,5BTC or more maybe?

Just an simple example:
You have 0.5BTC in your Polo account. A buy signal comes, buy the altcoins and set an automatic sell stop for 2,5%. That's 0.012BTC. If you do this once a day for 60 days you have earned 0.75BTC.
Sometimes there are 2 signals a day and sometimes there are5 signals.
You can split to invest only 0.1 to an coin and 0.1 to another.
For the beginning 2.5% per trade is a good start.
BUT not ever signal brings an profit. You must check the charts before jump in.
Thanx!

I assume you don't need a bot for this just buy when pump is going and sell after or keep.  What would be min ammount to trade to et back investment into coindata? 0,5BTC or more maybe?
Yes this is working. The trial is the same as the subscription for 60 days. Signals are the same but it gives you the chance to test it out for 10 days. It's worth the money Smiley
I see that 10 day trial is back in website. Is ti working as you said that they were sold out.  Would luv to try this out.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
CoinData.IO - Cliometric-trading signals
Thanks again for this awesome service. My profit today: 10%
Some signals doesn't make profit but most are great.
Some signals comes a bit late to buy it for the recommend price. But I'm happy with it.
Thank you.

Thanx fro small review Smiley

Just try the service. Yesterday was a pump on QORA. The signal comes at 9 and I sold at 16. So for some guys was it a good day (me too). And the service/signal worked really great.

Thank you! We try our best to provide a great service to everyone!
Some signals comes a bit late to buy it for the recommend price. But I'm happy with it.
Thank you.

Just try the service. Yesterday was a pump on QORA. The signal comes at 9 and I sold at 16. So for some guys was it a good day (me too). And the service/signal worked really great.
Glad to see you guys working on the site to make it better for subscribers. I mean it's great at the moment but machine learning sounds interesting. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! Smiley

Thank you.

many satisfied clients! join us today!

https://twitter.com/Coindata_IO/status/825403823921446913
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Thank you.

Glad to see you guys working on the site to make it better for subscribers. I mean it's great at the moment but machine learning sounds interesting. Keep up the good work!
UPDATE 27th of January 2017

We are currently under new management! Few things have taken place,

1.development of even more sophisticated machine learning algorithms to provide even more tiers of service to the already great signals CoinData.IO is now sending.
2. Updated Twitter now to include more news and interesting picks from the amazing world of Crypto!
3. More roadmaps in planning to expand the already great service(coming soon)
4. Added a Telegram group you can join via link. https://t.co/LBxGj9t55j
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
great service, if you know how to execute the trades properly, this service as is currently is well worth it.
https://twitter.com/Coindata_IO/status/825195175970557952

The subscription system is currently unavailable, we apologize for any inconveniences caused.
I like Coindata! Very big thanks for Devs. Your site is very necessary and useful for me. I hope for long-term cooperation. Wink

Thank you!
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
I like Coindata! Very big thanks for Devs. Your site is very necessary and useful for me. I hope for long-term cooperation. Wink
Thank you.

Thank you!
Thank you.
I've a short question again. For NXC was a profit of 195% max. There was a buy wall appeared signal but no buy signal. Why? Is there a reason for it? Only for my understanding.

There was a buy signal for NXC several days ago. Walls and real buy signals are different, however the system calculates the profit for both.
I've a short question again. For NXC was a profit of 195% max. There was a buy wall appeared signal but no buy signal. Why? Is there a reason for it? Only for my understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: