Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOT] 💸 COINDATA.IO | POLO trading signal service | Ƀ0.005 for 1 day trial 💸 - page 5. (Read 23529 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
hi. i send you  pm and i I still wait my account to be approved. Even though blockchain received 3 approvals .   Necessary information in your message box

i  just bought it for 1 day for testing purposes. I do not lose anything at the end of the day without being active, right?

yes your account is now activated, and you have gotten a extra day on top.

Cheers

thanks
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
CoinData.IO - Cliometric-trading signals
hi. i send you  pm and i I still wait my account to be approved. Even though blockchain received 3 approvals .   Necessary information in your message box

i  just bought it for 1 day for testing purposes. I do not lose anything at the end of the day without being active, right?

yes your account is now activated, and you have gotten a extra day on top.

Cheers
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

UPDATE 20th of February 2017

Good Monday everyone, we have some development updates for this week

We discussed on the renovation of the portfolio management, after seeing a potential to provide a complete solution to Alt Traders to manage their trades under one roof, we will first work on allowing manual inputs of both buy and sell positions across over 200+ pairs of cryptocurrencies. We are also exploring the API exposed by exchanges to allow importation of your trade history and portfolio, finally the ultimate goal is to allow seamless integration across multiple exchanges allowing you to trade across multiple markets. Potential strategic opportunities such as arbitrage and algorithmic trading with our upgrade to the site.

We are NOT funded by any VC or crowdsale, we have been working self-funded with the motivation to bring a powerful and robust platform in allowing even more participation of what we anticipate to be one of the top emerging markets in the near future.

Thank you all for your continued patron and support!

We could not have done it without you!

CoinData.IO

The Android-app now works again for receiving signals?

Yes the Android app signal is working. Twitter DM and Telegram DM also running at 100% Smiley

Good news . A Lot of people interested in Coindata i hope the platform will become better and better . Thanks for the answer

Thank you, we are currently working on the portfolio manager, we should have some development updates by the end of next week!

Stay tuned...

CoinData.IO
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

We discussed on the renovation of the portfolio management, after seeing a potential to provide a complete solution to Alt Traders to manage their trades under one roof, we will first work on allowing manual inputs of both buy and sell positions across over 200+ pairs of cryptocurrencies. We are also exploring the API exposed by exchanges to allow importation of your trade history and portfolio, finally the ultimate goal is to allow seamless integration across multiple exchanges allowing you to trade across multiple markets. Potential strategic opportunities such as arbitrage and algorithmic trading with our upgrade to the site.

We are NOT funded by any VC or crowdsale, we have been working self-funded with the motivation to bring a powerful and robust platform in allowing even more participation of what we anticipate to be one of the top emerging markets in the near future.

CoinData.IO

Yes the Android app signal is working. Twitter DM and Telegram DM also running at 100% Smiley

Good news . A Lot of people interested in Coindata i hope the platform will become better and better . Thanks for the answer

CoinData.IO

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

CoinData.IO

CoinData.IO
Did you saw our DASH buy signal?

Now:

Don't miss the next signal for your profit.
Simply click on the signature above and subscribe.

Also ETH signal was very good last week, yielded solid returns for some of our traders who followed the signal.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Did you saw our DASH buy signal?

Now:

Don't miss the next signal for your profit.
Simply click on the signature above and subscribe.
Me. If you have questions about, you can join our telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEIZPLzGsbMJTO8qlg
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Does anyone recommend this service?
if you followed our ETH buy signal today morning, you was making good profit Wink

Admins working on big things at the moment. Pls bear with them Wink
Enjoy the service and good profit Wink
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello sir ,
I deposited in  one day plan  twice , its confirmed in coinbase and blockhain
But its not active in my coindata.io account.
I have sent my hash ids of payments and user id of coindata to your twitter
And also support but no response yet.
Kindly solve this issue thankyou

Same problem, payment sent and confirmed, no account activation, no response from Twitter DM support...

account activated
Activity: 11
Hello sir ,

Same problem, payment sent and confirmed, no account activation, no response from Twitter DM support...
Activity: 2
Hello sir ,
The last BBR buy wall appeared signal was on 02/07
SIGNAL Buy wall appeared $BBR on #Poloniex @ 0.00027429 // #bitcoin #altcoin #pump // GMT+0 05:02:02
And yes, it will notify you only with buy signals. No sell signal.
Activity: 28
Which data the bot analyses to give the signal? I don't think it could predict the last BBR bump yesterday (Feb 07). Do you think?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Does this service only notify you when the coins are being pumped?
Pages:
Jump to: