Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounties] [ANN] [ preICO ] [ HONESTIS.NETWORK ] - page 14. (Read 21599 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Trading with AI, that is nice, perhaps its just like a robot in forex trading.
Other than that, the campaign also has an interesting list of campaing, including social media, and signature campaign.
It also has an easy requirement to follow.
Activity: 971
Merit: 500
you must put image on your thread dev
Activity: 336
Merit: 259
I am joined twitter and facebook bounty.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
good project
I am joined
Activity: 69
I am joined
thank you so much for bounty
Activity: 294
i have joined facebook campaign and twitter campaign dev., ? thanks.,.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Joined twitter campaign and facebook campaign
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
Yes, we can start Wink this is official: pre ICO Honestis.network will start 14th of June, save the date! More information soon, stay tuned.

so can we start the bounty campaign now ?  Grin

awesome, here we go

Thanks
Activity: 27
Also, this new Artificial Intellegence non sense we are seeing with recent projects is total bullshit. If there was even a single chance of an actual artificial intellegence it would be done by scientists, not on blockchain.
Most of a.i. commercialized which you encounter in life is analysing you based on social media and billing information, to maximize profit and make ads cheaper and more effective.
In this project there is the other way thinking in implementation a a.i. which helps you in day to day living.

Blockchain is used for establishing trust also in sellers of a.i. / code based training avatars, which most sellers will encrypt some parts of code, so you must have a reliable source of seller identity and trust + reputation of product itself .

More features will be listed and presented in user cases at website. To explain marvellous usability of this software.
Activity: 27
newbie account ,how can i trust you ?

This account will be passed to established business entity after Honestis.Network ICO.
It would be weird to pass a private one.
Activity: 143
Hi dev, I would like to reserve Japanese translation for this project. Could you accept me?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Sometimes the design is good, but the way it gets publicized end up making it look unattractive! There were no ways to optimize this presentation Huh
The structure of the rewards is also very focused on facebook and twitter.
Activity: 16
Yes, we can start Wink this is official: pre ICO Honestis.network will start 14th of June, save the date! More information soon, stay tuned.

Activity: 596
newbie account ,how can i trust you ?
Activity: 658
reserve indonesian translations dev
thank you
Activity: 490
 registration campaigns already sent may enter in the list of campaign participant thanks dev  Wink Wink Wink
when campaign for fb & twitter start ?
Activity: 16
Sent again Wink

pm sent.

BOUNTY STRUCTURE

I would like to reserve the Greek translation of your contect. Message me if you are interested.

Message is not received. Please send again.
Activity: 1232
I think the idea is very very brilliant. I am waiting for ICO to join this amazing project. Long term investment will very profitable. .
Activity: 313
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
 I would like to reserve the Greek translation of your contect. Message me if you are interested.

pm sent.

BOUNTY STRUCTURE

Message is not received. Please send again.
Pages:
Jump to: