Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounties] [ANN] [ preICO ] [ HONESTIS.NETWORK ] - page 10. (Read 21599 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Everything is good and your spreadsheet is good but I think you should add 2 more options/questions.
1 for if you have the avatar and 1 for if you have the background. It would make things easier for you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I joined twitter and facebook bounty campaign. Waiting for email. I hope, there is will be any spreadsheet to see myself on the list and watch progress.
I write the letter to admin. Hope that they answer me about spreadsheet.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Joined twitter and facebook campaign
thank you
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I joined twitter and facebook bounty campaign. Waiting for email. I hope, there is will be any spreadsheet to see myself on the list and watch progress.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Where the spreedsheets

u can ask that on send email to [email protected]

then admin will give u link too sheets bounty participant. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Where the spreedsheets
Activity: 16
The table of bounty participants was completely removed. Why? How to know the result of participation or not?

We didn't removed anything. Maybe there were some issues with for example google drive, we will check this. The list of participants will be sent once a week.
Activity: 728
The table of bounty participants was completely removed. Why? How to know the result of participation or not?
Hi! Ready to joined bounty fb and twitter
goodluck
how to see list participant bounty fb and twitter? The form filled out. In the table I do not....? Wink

We will send you an email with the list of participants Smiley. If you filled out the form for sure you are in the table.

Good. Thank you. I am waiting)
Is now too late to join socmed bounty? Haha

Hi, no, it is not too late to join our social media bounty Smiley please fill out the form (the link you can find on first page of this thread).
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Is now too late to join socmed bounty? Haha
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

hi,dev, I am looking for a new bounty campaign and this project seems to be a good choice for signature bounty campaign. I find the signature code is not given in the thread. Would you please add it?

Hi, ok, today/tomorrow we will create this.

Nice, forgive me, I am a little lazy to create the code by myself. Also , I think the participants like to copy and paste.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
goodluck
how to see list participant bounty fb and twitter? The form filled out. In the table I do not....? Wink

We will send you an email with the list of participants Smiley. If you filled out the form for sure you are in the table.

hi dev , can u send me too list of participants ?
i just want to know about myself.
actually i already joined then i use ur avatar on my social media account

hi,dev, I am looking for a new bounty campaign and this project seems to be a good choice for signature bounty campaign. I find the signature code is not given in the thread. Would you please add it?

Hi, ok, today/tomorrow we will create this.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

Because we want to make our campaign and project perfect please write in our thread what do you think about our project and what we can correct Smiley a link to our thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-preico-h-network-identity-provider-with-artificial-assistant-1965067
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
To participate in facebook / twitter need to do personal posts on face and tweet in twitter?
goodluck

goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: