Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties keeps getting worse - page 4. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 13, 2019, 05:49:58 PM
Bounties are taking more sudden turns than ever,now I don't realize what to accept anymore,i need to pass on a message to all bounty hunters on here that bounties with working items can turn scam,yes it transpired already,bounties with genuine use life cases or working products can go to be trick directly before your eye.

Regardless of whether the groups or teams are professionals or they have great previous chronicles doesn't mean they can't trick individuals,they are just feeding investors with fake use cases to lure them
It has always been so, but you can find good projects, I know a person who for 3 months from one project earned tokens in the amount of 5000$ and sold them for 3000$
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
September 13, 2019, 01:14:34 PM
Bounties are taking more sudden turns than ever,now I don't realize what to accept anymore,i need to pass on a message to all bounty hunters on here that bounties with working items can turn scam,yes it transpired already,bounties with genuine use life cases or working products can go to be trick directly before your eye.

Regardless of whether the groups or teams are professionals or they have great previous chronicles doesn't mean they can't trick individuals,they are just feeding investors with fake use cases to lure them
I noticed that many Bounty projects have been abandoned by developers such as Cryptaasist, Jinbi, Miracletele so that Bounty has gotten worse because of the performance of a group of people.However,Bounty still produces and is a very pleasant job.If I get big money from Bounty of course it's a fortune and don't be disappointed when the Bounty you join ends up being a scam.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
September 13, 2019, 04:04:32 PM
Bounties are getting worse everyday. They will sing the music with irresistible melody that investors love to here with empty use cases. professional background is losing value as we have seen a lot of working project that get no further development while the team dump the coin on innocent investors. In simple term, more than 80% are just there for the MONEY and not the love of the product itself
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
September 13, 2019, 03:34:02 PM
You know why bounties are "worse"?

Because you're working for worthless tokens with some supposed 'value' in terms of ICO price.

Maybe 1/10 times, you luck out and it actually turns out to be something more than a few dollars for your efforts. Unfortunately, do bounty hunters really care enough to selectively choose their campaigns? Maybe when they aren't one of the multi-accounting bounty spammers. After all, one of them has to eventually end up as something worthwhile, right?
You are doing this to yourselves. However, when the 90% of campaigns that don't properly pay out end, all that remains are your spam posts littered all across the forum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 13, 2019, 12:18:50 PM
lately the bounty for me is quite good and it's just having problems such as distribution that takes a long time and low allocation.

If you say low allocation is a bad thing. That is not a problem for bounty campaigns. The allocation has been determined from the beginning by the team, so we cannot make changes to the allocation. So this is not a problem, but it should have been from the start. Then the choice "Yes" or "No to participate in the bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
September 13, 2019, 12:31:47 PM
It is actually unbelievable to see the way most bounties are turning down the expectations of their supporters. Most bounty campaigns now rather pay  the bounty hunters late or not even pay at all despite all the good plans they state in their social media sites.
That is all because the project, that is having bounty doesnt need a blockchain at all.
The only reason project is having having an ICO - is to get money. Why involve blockchain, when can do the same without it and raise money on kickstarter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 13, 2019, 03:32:01 PM

Bounty now died can be said terminally, not met for the last six months those bounty which well paid , only come about 10-20$ for bounty.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 13, 2019, 03:28:22 PM
Strange warning. Obviously, the bounties have been declining since the start of the ICO decline, this is logical, because the bounties are directly proportional to how much ICO projects are in demand on the market and how much they are able to raise money. It will be more correct to say how much the public (investors) are willing to invest in ICO projects.
At the moment, everyone invests only in IEO on large exchanges, which is not so good for the bounty, but good for the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
September 13, 2019, 02:36:17 PM
I don't understand the logic in participating in the bounties anymore. At the most 2% or 3% of them are paying good rewards. The chance of getting a good payout is extremely low and IMO the users should try something else if they have spare time. Social media bounty payouts are now in the range of $1 to $5 per campaign (in case they make the payments in time), although signature bounty is paying slightly higher.

I participated in Polyx bounty recently. It is an exchange. They are to send the rewards in btc to my exchange wallet on their platform. Unfortunately what they distributed as rewards was utter shit. Not up to $5 worth of btc for 4 weeks of work encompassing twitter, facebook and telegram campaigns. To make matters worse, the exchange withdrawal fee is $4.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
September 13, 2019, 01:57:49 PM
This is not just hunting. Live IEO projects can also become fraudsters in the final stage. And the fact that the project may refuse to pay hunters is true. In general, here you need a little luck.

Very few projects are true to their words. However, you can't blame them if they haven't raised their target funds to continue their project. In this business, it is very hard to achieve success especially if you are relying to get your funds from the crowd. It is better to sourced out your initial funds from private investors to make sure that you can start your project without relying from crowdsourcing type of raising funds. So you should really be careful in choosing a bounty program. Sometimes, it is better not to join them at all anymore.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 13, 2019, 01:56:46 PM
Interesting. So what was the project with a working product that tricked you? Maybe you can also open a topic in the scam accusation board and provide evidence. We can have a better understanding if we can see more information.

I don’t know for sure whether the Miracle Tele project can be called fraud against members of the bounty companies. The project works fine, but nobody needs the tokens that we received at the moment, as they were thrown out of STACK REWARD. They are motivated by the fact that we did not buy them on the platform. A logical question arises, why did they pay for our work with the fact that in the end, it has no value. Who in this case are the project managers, if not scammers? If I'm wrong, I would like to hear an opinion on this matter.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
September 13, 2019, 01:40:17 PM
overall it's wrong, not all developers are like that. maybe only a few developers are crazy about money and embezzling investor funds through projects, I think if the transparency and reputation of the project team is good they will certainly care about the project and develop the products they have made. now think ahead and be more selective before joining the project.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
September 13, 2019, 01:29:43 PM

I noticed that many Bounty projects have been abandoned by developers such as Cryptaasist, Jinbi, Miracletele so that Bounty has gotten worse because of the performance of a group of people.However,Bounty still produces and is a very pleasant job.If I get big money from Bounty of course it's a fortune and don't be disappointed when the Bounty you join ends up being a scam.
Has Jimbi really turned out to be an abandoned project? More recently, their token is valued at several tens of dollars. I once participated in this bounty, back in November of last year passed KYC, but I still did not receive my earned tokens. The distribution time was periodically postponed.
The Miracle Tele project, of course, upset everyone. Now, the tokens received from the bounty are dead weight in them on the site on the stack and no longer generate any passive income. The ICO team refused to pay to those who received tokens from the bounty.
 I agree that earning bounty hunters is getting harder and harder.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 13, 2019, 01:26:39 PM
I don't understand the logic in participating in the bounties anymore. At the most 2% or 3% of them are paying good rewards. The chance of getting a good payout is extremely low and IMO the users should try something else if they have spare time. Social media bounty payouts are now in the range of $1 to $5 per campaign (in case they make the payments in time), although signature bounty is paying slightly higher.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
September 13, 2019, 09:28:46 AM
Bounties are becoming a platform to collect funds and make advertisement to make promising crypto projects a success. But at the same time, many bounty campaigns are turning scams and they are launched just to scam potential investors and bounty hunters. As a result, many bounty hunters are keeping their faith off bounty campaigns. They are leaving bounty campaigns as a result.
I think that the more people who leave the bounty campaign, the easier it will be for those people who understand good projects and know which ones to take part in and which ones not
Sounds too easy but it isn't really looks like.We can research all we want and how deep and serious it would be but the chances would be still slim since we know the rate or numbers of projects that are frauds or scams is way much more higher than to those good ones.We might thought that its a good one but in the end it still become a trash.I can say this thing because I have experienced countless situation when I'm still joining some bounty programs and it turn out not to be good until I completely stop with it and find some another alternative ways on how to earn some crypto.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
September 13, 2019, 12:32:26 PM
i just keep promoting bounties because i belief that my luck is around the corner, sooner or later i will promote a project that will give me reasonable rewards
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
September 13, 2019, 12:14:09 PM
It is easy to identify a bad project that would not collect enough funds, but it is getting almost impossible to identify a scam project, because even scams are looking great, having good team members, open community, even an MVP, but at the end they leave people with empty pockets.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 13, 2019, 12:07:00 PM
Many novice investors are deceived by the latest ICO bounties or projects. It requires vigilance and in-depth research to find out about the project and who is the person behind the project. Do not get into the SCAMMER trap. You should be able to make sure the project you want to join, in this Forum there is also a thread that discusses a collection of project scams that will help you to find out whether the project is a fraud or not.
Adjusting to how the situation is showing right now would save you time and your efforts, even though it's hard to pick the right project to participate but it's your obligation to work closer in order to learn much further it will lessen the chance being scammed and to avoid being disappointed.

Bounties are tough nowadays and without doing any good research it will be a waste of everything.

Activity: 454
Merit: 1
September 13, 2019, 11:40:58 AM
It is actually unbelievable to see the way most bounties are turning down the expectations of their supporters. Most bounty campaigns now rather pay  the bounty hunters late or not even pay at all despite all the good plans they state in their social media sites. This is really becoming too painful to bear. The stress that many bounty hunters go through to promote bounty campaigns is not that easy for one to now be disappointed at the end of the campaign. Most often times, the rewards that majority of bounty hunters received from participating in bounty campaign are of know value when it is time to trade in the market. Another challenge that bounty hunters are confronted with is when they fall victim of scam bounty.

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 13, 2019, 11:31:04 AM

If you have money and you are willing to take that risk, it's an additional ways to earn from this industry, if bounties is no longer reliable then finding alternative ways are the very options that you've got, it can also be perform while you are still participating in any bounty projects, it's up to you if how will you get more information about the project that you'll going to follow both investing and trading can be learned if you are interested to take your step forward.
THere is a lot of reasons we have so many bounty hunters, If there was no bear market and scam ICO like we had, we might see larger number of hunters move into ICO investment but a lot of the new members at the bullrun got burnt by the moment. Even investors lost a lot and are struggling to ever consider crypto investment. every one was looking for another bitcoin in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: