Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties keeps getting worse - page 5. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 13, 2019, 08:33:19 AM
Bounties are becoming a platform to collect funds and make advertisement to make promising crypto projects a success. But at the same time, many bounty campaigns are turning scams and they are launched just to scam potential investors and bounty hunters. As a result, many bounty hunters are keeping their faith off bounty campaigns. They are leaving bounty campaigns as a result.
I think that the more people who leave the bounty campaign, the easier it will be for those people who understand good projects and know which ones to take part in and which ones not
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 13, 2019, 11:10:14 AM
lately the bounty for me is quite good and it's just having problems such as distribution that takes a long time and low allocation. there is also a bounty that is a scam but I don't follow it.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
September 13, 2019, 10:32:12 AM
Many novice investors are deceived by the latest ICO bounties or projects. It requires vigilance and in-depth research to find out about the project and who is the person behind the project. Do not get into the SCAMMER trap. You should be able to make sure the project you want to join, in this Forum there is also a thread that discusses a collection of project scams that will help you to find out whether the project is a fraud or not.
Activity: 672
September 13, 2019, 09:23:45 AM
I don't really like bounty anymore, but I still want to join a bounty maybe to kill my time. I hate when project developers blame us for falling prices.
and some bounty project always scam quickly or does not give us a gift.
Activity: 1078
September 13, 2019, 08:02:06 AM
It is true that Bounty campaigns are becoming less and less profitable along with decreasing the amount of worthy projects. Still, there are some Bounties which can give you some profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 13, 2019, 09:17:35 AM
Participation in the bounty always carries the risk of stumbling on scammers. You must consider this fact when choosing a bounty campaign.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
September 13, 2019, 09:11:55 AM
in the cryptoqurency market any kind of project or investment can happen to be both evil and good, but I believe it depends on the developer and the project team, now there is no guarantee about the product of the project, in my opinion it is about how they develop projects in any situation .
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
September 13, 2019, 08:57:00 AM
Bounties these days is gradually losing it and several factors are just working against the projects. I have followed up on quite a number of them and even the ones that promises to pay in ETH unfortunately, its just one and the same. The most ridiculous aspect of it is the managers whether hired or part of the team that is saddled with the responsibility of managing the bounty hunters and those who want to bring some exposure to the project one way or the other. I then realize that these managers are creating more problem. They would fail to attend to queries, they would not calculate stakes at the right time, they make rules from their head in the middle or the campaign and worst of all, they can just decide to end the campaign because they found that some people are cheating when in actual sense its their own job to prevent that from happening.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
September 13, 2019, 08:22:33 AM
It is true that Bounty campaigns are becoming less and less profitable along with decreasing the amount of worthy projects.

That's why we need to make research before join any bounty. I am join lot of bounties in the past, most of them give me tokens but just become a scammer. From what happen to me, now I am start to make simple research about project such as team, location, product etc, to make sure this project will be good in the future. As you say, there is still good bounty campaign we can join, from this you can start to choose the right bounty and can sell that tokens when distribution over.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
September 13, 2019, 08:06:39 AM
Is there a project with work g product turned scam? Let's not Generali e projects with a product and real life use case can't be turned scam because these projects are in business as such they can't exit scam leaving behind their already established business
Activity: 756
September 13, 2019, 07:58:56 AM
Bounties are taking more sudden turns than ever,now I don't realize what to accept anymore,i need to pass on a message to all bounty hunters on here that bounties with working items can turn scam,yes it transpired already,bounties with genuine use life cases or working products can go to be trick directly before your eye.

Regardless of whether the groups or teams are professionals or they have great previous chronicles doesn't mean they can't trick individuals,they are just feeding investors with fake use cases to lure them
If you are in for quick bucks from promoting bounties then you get into the space in a very wrong time, bounties are only very good in altcoin season and since altcoins are suffering right now its time for every bounty hunters to thread with patience, i just keep promoting bounties because i belief that my luck is around the corner, sooner or later i will promote a project that will give me reasonable rewards
Activity: 138
September 13, 2019, 07:40:07 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
September 13, 2019, 07:34:30 AM
being a bounty hunter aint so easy lol, o many projects have scammed me in the past of my hardwork, I even had to stop hunting and look for funds elsewhere, I hope the bounty ecosystem becomes more genuine and fruitful
Now many good projects, such as Minter, are launching their bounty campaigns. I think that if you are constantly in this market, then you can earn money on it
Activity: 770
www.thegeomadao.com
September 13, 2019, 04:13:18 AM
Bounties are becoming a platform to collect funds and make advertisement to make promising crypto projects a success. But at the same time, many bounty campaigns are turning scams and they are launched just to scam potential investors and bounty hunters. As a result, many bounty hunters are keeping their faith off bounty campaigns. They are leaving bounty campaigns as a result.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 13, 2019, 07:32:00 AM
The amount of rewards received from Bounty campaigns is very low compared to previous years. And unfortunately there are too many scam or failed bounty campaigns in the market right now. There are only quite a few successful bounty campaigns. And that's why you need to do a good research before you participate in campaigns. Nevertheless, I think that when the increase in altcoin prices then good bounty campaigns and prize amounts will increase. But it is currently impossible for me to predict when the rise in altcoin prices will begin.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
September 13, 2019, 06:50:31 AM
Bounties are taking more sudden turns than ever,now I don't realize what to accept anymore,i need to pass on a message to all bounty hunters on here that bounties with working items can turn scam,yes it transpired already,bounties with genuine use life cases or working products can go to be trick directly before your eye.

Regardless of whether the groups or teams are professionals or they have great previous chronicles doesn't mean they can't trick individuals,they are just feeding investors with fake use cases to lure them

It's really worse it's more like gambling and a box of chocolate combine you never know, what you are going to get, some of the projects coming from ICO do have platform and projects to boast but unfortunately, it's not getting enough support when it hit the market, so why are you investing in a new coin that shows zero in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
September 13, 2019, 03:57:34 AM
But remember that there are still bounty projects that are bound to be successful at the end. But that was once in a blue moon. Even we had a research about the team and the project itself, we can't deny the fact that at the end, most of them are being wasted. Hope, we can go back to those projects that are useful until this day onwards which was created seriously with significant use in crypto market.
Activity: 77
September 13, 2019, 06:29:53 AM
being a bounty hunter aint so easy lol, o many projects have scammed me in the past of my hardwork, I even had to stop hunting and look for funds elsewhere, I hope the bounty ecosystem becomes more genuine and fruitful
Activity: 1344
Merit: 852
September 13, 2019, 04:24:21 AM

Correct. Bounties with work items that have changed to a scam are present. Caution is very necessary.
My advice to you, if you don't want to waste your time here, you better stop being a bounty hunters.
Activity: 1764
September 13, 2019, 04:03:53 AM
Unfortunately, now is such a time in the cryptocurrency sphere, almost all companies that doing bounty companies do not think about bounty hunters at all and try to allocate the bounty pool to the bounty companies as little as possible and are constantly looking for various reasons to throw bountists, now it’s such a difficult time that there are problems everywhere in bounty companies, so there’s nothing you can do and you have to decide for yourself whether to continue to participate in bounty companies or not.
Pages:
Jump to: