Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties keeps getting worse - page 6. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
August 30, 2019, 04:50:08 PM
Many Investors are just scared to enter the project ideas these days because of all the previous big scam going all about Is hard to gain trust these days Project can even succeed with their IEO yet hold back on just decide to wait on the project there by causing token dumps and losses
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
August 30, 2019, 04:47:52 PM
Bounties are taking more sudden turns than ever,now I don't realize what to accept anymore,i need to pass on a message to all bounty hunters on here that bounties with working items can turn scam,yes it transpired already,bounties with genuine use life cases or working products can go to be trick directly before your eye.

Regardless of whether the groups or teams are professionals or they have great previous chronicles doesn't mean they can't trick individuals,they are just feeding investors with fake use cases to lure them
Its seems you've been joining scam bounties simultaneously.Well I cant really deny the fact that bounties are becoming shitty nowadays and I cant even believe that there are still
people who are still engaging into things.This thing wont disappear as long there are people who do keep advertising these scams which it do lead investors to feed up those scammers and repeat the whole process all over again which causes for these scams to exist endlessly.If no one would just advertise those projects then we might able to get rid of these things but sadly due to greed and false hopes,people do still believe and even abuse it for the sake of earning shit tokens on exchange without even having a value in the end
which means they do totally waste up their time and effort and I highly amazed that they can still able to take such scenario.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 30, 2019, 04:37:39 PM
All of us (investors, bounty participants, traders) are in a place where no one gives any guarantees to anyone.Read the first pages of any whitepaper and you will understand what are talking about.So if you are not satisfied with something-just refuse to participate in the bounty and do other things.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
August 30, 2019, 04:28:02 PM
I know that, but I hope to find the Bounty Kampat Project, which is managed by a professional team that can produce satisfying results.  The scammers in the Bounty campaign must die soon, so that they can no longer cheat the investors and Bounty hunters.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 30, 2019, 01:11:12 PM
this market will always remain unpredictable and we can only guess how the bounty campaign will develop and how much money we can earn
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 30, 2019, 03:53:03 PM
yes unfortunately this is true. There are many fake projects around. it is getting harder to come up with a good project. Most projects do not fulfill the promises.

Up to today there are still fake projects that some bounty hunters have joined. I have joined several of them that just wasted my time for months. There are also projects that you  never thought comes back to fulfill their promise though. I have joined the SWIPE bounty campaign which a lot had already declare to be scam but few months later they did an IEO and were listed on good exchange.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
August 30, 2019, 03:35:50 PM
yes unfortunately this is true. There are many fake projects around. it is getting harder to come up with a good project. Most projects do not fulfill the promises.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 30, 2019, 01:58:45 PM
Many ways are used by scamers to deceive investors, they will never stop doing it. as long as you are careless can't research in detail about the project or team background can end badly. but I think investors already understand about this, they will always be vigilant before putting their money in and will not feed scamers with their bullshit.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 30, 2019, 01:13:21 PM
Unfortunately, it is true, because nowadays it is almost impossible to determine a good bounty programme. Maybe it is just better to start trading, because during 2018 and 2019 you would not be able to leave from bounties.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
August 30, 2019, 01:04:49 PM
for that I am not surprised because this has indeed been felt since 2018, and during 2018 I participated in 2 projects that indicated scam, because I was tempted by reward they bargained for but turned out token was very useless and one of the projects had indicated a scam because a few weeks after bounty was finished there was no news from community manager and the group telegram became a place for spammers

I hope that hunters can avoid this kind of thing.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
August 30, 2019, 01:03:03 PM
this is sad but in my opinion not all concepts like that are good bounties and vice versa, not all bounties whose concepts are different from what you say are bad bounties
there is no guarantee or benchmark to say that this or that concept is a good bounty because actually every concept can turn into a scam depending on the developer's intention
but for some reason even though the risk is indeed high but I don't want to stop being a bounty hunter, maybe because I've felt the luck and now want to feel again
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 30, 2019, 12:41:47 PM
Perhaps from some projects that have been followed have been cheating. Bounty worsened and the situation began in 2018. In 2019 now appears IEO and STO provide a new atmosphere for the bounty hunters. IEO and STO are still running, but also have not given good results.

I suggest that with the deterioration of the gift, whatever you do better before deciding to join a project, be more cautious and do some research.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
August 30, 2019, 12:07:20 PM
Bounties are taking more sudden turns than ever,now I don't realize what to accept anymore,i need to pass on a message to all bounty hunters on here that bounties with working items can turn scam,yes it transpired already,bounties with genuine use life cases or working products can go to be trick directly before your eye.

Regardless of whether the groups or teams are professionals or they have great previous chronicles doesn't mean they can't trick individuals,they are just feeding investors with fake use cases to lure them

What do you think is the bounty example that makes a work item a scam? If a bounty project with a professional team is a way to cheat, then as a bounty hunter is no longer effective. Because one of the characteristics of good gifts is that I think a professional team and logical work flow. Always stay careful
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 30, 2019, 11:38:08 AM
Sorry pal,many developers coming into crypto space this days have only one aim,which is MONEY so to achieve this they will try to give investors what they want so as to get money from them,there is norhing to stop this for now. Imagine a project teams that refuse to list on exchange yet telling their investors to chill till altcoin season returns so that everyone will be happy? what is that actually?they only care about what will come into their pockets,its really sad,dont just give up yet,there will be some serious developers that cares and ready to deliver

All of us do, maybe some but not all the time. We need money that's why most of us here is here. Once I saw a here that alts or including the prime coin is a way to steal money, and somehow it has dee meaning and somewhat true. There are only few folks who were here that did not just came here for money, but to fight the system we have and all of it that makes us suffer. One person or group of person is the one who created all of this, he did not just made this for money but for a change.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
August 30, 2019, 10:24:27 AM
Once the market becomes better everything becomes better if market keeps going sideways bounties will take the same way.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
August 30, 2019, 11:21:37 AM

Besides the team being scam form the start. There are also teams who wants to trick the bounty hunters, without the good faith to pay for the marketing promotions done by bounty hunters. They pay the tokens but will subject users to KYC even when they said there will be no KYC before the campaign started. 2019 is the worse year for a newbie to start a crypto career.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
August 30, 2019, 10:05:10 AM

so what is the solution for Bounty hunters, with the conditions as you mentioned about bounty campaign?
I don't think we have to rely too much on a bounty, the solution is you have to try your luck in trading because there is more profit, you won't find a scammer, you are a player there, or try to be an investor if you think the bounty feeds investor only.
If you have money and you are willing to take that risk, it's an additional ways to earn from this industry, if bounties is no longer reliable then finding alternative ways are the very options that you've got, it can also be perform while you are still participating in any bounty projects, it's up to you if how will you get more information about the project that you'll going to follow both investing and trading can be learned if you are interested to take your step forward.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 30, 2019, 10:26:19 AM
Only the fear of God can make any bounty rewardable again as all are just scam and very painful , with a very useless excuse now a days , I totally think just some project before but I can see almost every project using that opportunity to scam bounty hunters now ,

Every hunter need a kind of oneness now to fight this or even forget about bounty as I will not in any way  stress myself anymore even if the project will give me million.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
August 30, 2019, 10:08:13 AM
After the huge success of Binance, every developer wants to set up their own exchange and do ICO, last year and this year there were so many exchanged based ICO, people invested in these ICO, in the hope that they are investing in a project that will likely become a successful exchange like Binance.

Unfortunately, things did not turn out what investors are expected, there are too many failed and unsuccessful exchanged based ICO

Ironx ; they reportedly got 20 million but their exchange is useless and hopeless they are now a scammed project.
Xera  : failed to reach softcap
LBX     ; Stopped their ICO
Becent  : failed to reach ICO

There are so many exchanged based ICO that failed to generate interest investors and traders.

We cannot blame bounty hunters it's just the trend did not work out fine.

IRONX Project has what it takes already to make the project a success but they don't bother to list their token on other exchanges to get better volume,the trading is only available on ironx platform but unfortunately no trading volume at all,if project like
IRONX
MIRACLE TELE
turn scam they anything can happen to legit looking projects,bounties are now nearly impossible to know its outcome based on how good the project is or what kind of teams own the project
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 30, 2019, 09:59:56 AM
Unfortunately that's true, mate, it becomes harder and harder to find legit projects to join their bounty programs and eventually when they pay you, the payment not to worth pennies.

However, you should always take into account some key points before joining a bounty:
 - read carefully the Whitepaper
 - check the experience of the team members and ensure they are real
 - verify the activity on social media channels. A great project without marketing is a dead project as nobody will know about it.
Pages:
Jump to: