Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounties] WiC | Monetizing WiFi Sharing | ⭐🔥Token Sale is open! | [ENDED] - page 27. (Read 17982 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Presale start this month, token sale September and launch October.
Do we have to pinned tweet about CryptoWi for 2 months full in our twitter account ?
Is there any chance for us to get additional stake from that ?

Sorry just asking because i have to consider it again if we must pinned it for 2 months full.
Thanks

Shares are updated weekly, so the minimum you have to keep it pinned is for 1 week.

i have pinned the tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/engkong_toge/status/892361389494251520 , is this right sir?
sorry for bad english

Yes it is correct.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Do we have to pinned tweet about CryptoWi for 2 months full in our twitter account ?

Sorry just asking because i have to consider it again if we must pinned it for 2 months full.
Thanks

Shares are updated weekly, so the minimum you have to keep it pinned is for 1 week.

i have pinned the tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/engkong_toge/status/892361389494251520 , is this right sir?
sorry for bad english
Activity: 506
Merit: 250

Thanks

Thanks for the explanation  Wink

Thanks

Activity: 506

Thanks
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
I joined twitter campaign. Thanks you for your responsive team. This project gonna be success.
Activity: 126
joined the facebook and twitter bounty..
Weekly shares updated for participants joined on July 24 and July 25. If you are in red, it means you did not complete the requirements for the bounty. If you feel that is a mistake, please PM me.

Thanks!
Activity: 237
Joined twitter campaign. Check my profile please https://twitter.com/Toyyib1986
Is pinned me right?

Yes it is pinned.

Thank's Sir. Hopefully your project successful, Sir..
Is pinned me right?

Yes it is pinned.
Activity: 237
Is pinned me right?
Update for Twitter Bounty: Please check OP.

2) Tweets (15% or 300,000)Must follow us and retweet every tweet by us. You have to pin to your page the tweet that we have pinned on our page. To do this, you will have to visit our profile page, copy the pinned tweet and tweet it from your account. Then pin it.

so we just copy link tweet then make a pinned tweet from our account with that copy link sir?
bcoz i didn't see copy tweet option on that pinned tweet, sorry for bad english

Not just the link, you have to select and copy the entire tweet that is pinned on our page and tweet it exactly the same way from your account. Then pin it to your account.

Thanks!

sir  my profile pinned tweet link:  https://twitter.com/mukulmdp/status/892487219847483392

its right sir ?

best regards.

Yes, that's perfect. Thanks!

PS: Just make sure to regularly check our page and change your pinned post as we do. Smiley
Activity: 168

2) Tweets (15% or 300,000)Must follow us and retweet every tweet by us. You have to pin to your page the tweet that we have pinned on our page. To do this, you will have to visit our profile page, copy the pinned tweet and tweet it from your account. Then pin it.

so we just copy link tweet then make a pinned tweet from our account with that copy link sir?

Not just the link, you have to select and copy the entire tweet that is pinned on our page and tweet it exactly the same way from your account. Then pin it to your account.

Thanks!

sir  my profile pinned tweet link:  https://twitter.com/mukulmdp/status/892487219847483392

its right sir ?

best regards.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
if i have joined to twitter and facebook bounty campaign only today,  need i post publications from previous week?
Weekly shares updated for participants joined on July 24. If you are in red, it means you did not complete the requirements for the bounty. If you feel that is a mistake, please PM me.

Thanks!

Thanks!
Activity: 546
Joined The Twitter Bounty Campaign.
Activity: 420

Pages:
Jump to: