Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounties] WiC | Monetizing WiFi Sharing | ⭐🔥Token Sale is open! | [ENDED] - page 31. (Read 17982 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1079
zknodes.org
Is everything in the spreadsheet accepted to follow bounty? Because I see no information received or rejected

We will check every week to see if the campaigners have completed all the requirements and those that have not will be rejected. You will be able to see this highlighted in red along with the reason.

If you fulfill the requirements, you don't need to worry.

Thanks for the info, I will do the work according to the rules, and will look again next week for the acquisition of the stake
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Join twitter campaign whats is the maximum participant you are accepting for this campaign?.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Is everything in the spreadsheet accepted to follow bounty? Because I see no information received or rejected

We will check every week to see if the campaigners have completed all the requirements and those that have not will be rejected. You will be able to see this highlighted in red along with the reason.

If you fulfill the requirements, you don't need to worry.
Activity: 835
Joined into twitter campaign Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have joined social media facebook and twitter.I hope this project successfully. good luck dev
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1079
zknodes.org
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Join the bounty social media program twitter and facebook Wink
Activity: 116
Joined the company's Bounty Facebook and Twitter Wink
Merit: 115
Future is Minter
Also joined twitter and facebook bounties.
Now waiting good app from WiC team  Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Join the bounty social media program twitter and facebook
another good campaign and it looks like promising i want to invest some of my money here. and join in social media bounties Smiley good to know that sr member campaign manager here. goodluck to all of the participants and investors.

Thanks! Be sure to subscribe to stay updated: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
joined twitter / facebook campaign.Good luck to all  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 283
Join the bounty of the company in Twitter and Facebook. I hope it will be successful. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the promotion of this product!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
another good campaign and it looks like promising i want to invest some of my money here. and join in social media bounties Smiley good to know that sr member campaign manager here. goodluck to all of the participants and investors.
Joined Twitter bounty. Found no column to add followers. Hope it will be added manually.

Yes that is checked and added by us.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
Joined Twitter bounty. Found no column to add followers. Hope it will be added manually.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
joined twitter and facebook campaign.
When will app be released?

Exact details will be out soon. Please check the "Key Dates" section and subscribe to stay updated: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Hi sir, why my follower is not visible in his spreadsheet? When my follower has reached 321

Whats your profile link?
Activity: 168
When will app be released?

Exact details will be out soon. Please check the "Key Dates" section and subscribe to stay updated: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Hi sir, why my follower is not visible in his spreadsheet? When my follower has reached 321
Activity: 261
joined twitter and facebook campaign. goodluck dev for your project
Pages:
Jump to: