Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounties] WiC | Monetizing WiFi Sharing | ⭐🔥Token Sale is open! | [ENDED] - page 30. (Read 17982 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Do we only have to retweet every tweet made by @WiC_Crypto or include every retweet made by @WiC_Crypto ?
Thanks
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Good luck dev joined translation campaign and idea seems great
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
We are looking to get an explainer video made for CryptoWi. If you can do that, please PM me or email [email protected]
Thanks for accept me facebook & twitter campaign ,but my facebook  friends count hidden in your spreadsheeds.
My facebook friends :1110 .  
Profile link : https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018036787031
Sir, Please friends count note up in your spreadsheed.
spreadsheed no:# 188
best regards.

Hey, you need to change your privacy settings to make the number of friends public. Right now its hidden and we cannot see it. Sorry, but we need to verify that before we add you.

Thanks!
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
joined facebook and twitter bounties sir Smiley
Activity: 168
Thanks for accept me facebook & twitter campaign ,but my facebook  friends count hidden in your spreadsheeds.
My facebook friends :1110 .  
Profile link : https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018036787031
Sir, Please friends count note up in your spreadsheed.
spreadsheed no:# 188
best regards.
Activity: 361
I joined twitter campaign and facebook, hopefully this project run successfully and in accordance with the expectations of bounty. thx
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
i joined twitter, face and slack

i have joined sosial media bounty campaign sir ,. accept me please . i hope be success project . WIC is interesting project ,., thanks

All participants are accepted. We do a weekly check to ensure participants are fulfilling the requirements and whoever is not is rejected then.

Thanks!
Activity: 280
i have joined sosial media bounty campaign sir ,. accept me please . i hope be success project . WIC is interesting project ,., thanks
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Where I am to register, for bounty Articles and videos, I can not find it in the initial post, so I want to ask someone else to tell me ...

Hey, for registering for Articles and videos you need to register on the same link as other bounties. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10sHKVPDdvGyQTmuoKpK6T3pwZ73hUIMsnN75bAJ73Gg
Thanks dev ..
Already provided me with registration links, for bounty articles and videos ..
Where I am to register, for bounty Articles and videos, I can not find it in the initial post, so I want to ask someone else to tell me ...

Hey, for registering for Articles and videos you need to register on the same link as other bounties. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10sHKVPDdvGyQTmuoKpK6T3pwZ73hUIMsnN75bAJ73Gg
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Signature Campaign started. Please check OP and register.
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Reserve Arabic translation if needed
i want to join this bounties but i don't understand about erc 20 compatible ethereum address. what is it mean??

Since WiC is an ERC20 token based on ethereum, you will need a compatible address to receive the bounty. Wallets that support ERC20 tokens are myetherwallet.com, Mist, Parity, Ethereum Wallet and MetaMask.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
Very good project ,, I am incorporated in bounty facebook and twitter, hopefully this project will be developed and developed ,, and many investors are interested in this project .. good luck
Activity: 280
i want to join this bounties but i don't understand about erc 20 compatible ethereum address. what is it mean??
Very good project ,, I am incorporated in bounty facebook and twitter, hopefully this project will be developed and developed ,, and many investors are interested in this project .. good luck

Thanks
Join twitter campaign whats is the maximum participant you are accepting for this campaign?.

For now all campaign are open, its been just 24 hours since announcement. We will announce in advance before closing.
Pages:
Jump to: