Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY 2.0][ICO] Spectiv: VIRTUAL REALITY STREAMING + DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING - page 11. (Read 33770 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Any idea when the first bounty stakes will be added to the spreadsheet ?? If my calculations are good the reward for signature bounty will be low on this one for the time spent, but I hope Im wrong
Activity: 1232
Merit: 502
Too many developer now talking nice to bounty hunter before ico and after they collected money they talking shit to bounty hunter. I also hate this kind of behavior. So when you already collected money you throw the promoter of your project now ? Like maby ico early..
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
spreadsheet does not update for more than two months
what's wrong with bounty manager?
is there any certainty when token will be distributed?
As pined message in the telegram group that the distribution of tokens for the bounty hunters will be made at the end of February. Surely this payment requires patience because many consider this too long..A spreadsheet that looks no change may be enough time to solve it until the end of this month.
Activity: 280
Spreadsheets will be open for viewing or not?  How can people find out about the correct charging rates?  Or do you want to distribute the tokens from the beginning, and then listen to a lot of indignation from people?

Now the tables are open. Only the data is not counted. For the first time I see such an attitude on the part of the company. I hope this will not become a habit, and all other commitments will be fulfilled faster.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Spreadsheets will be open for viewing or not?  How can people find out about the correct charging rates?  Or do you want to distribute the tokens from the beginning, and then listen to a lot of indignation from people?
Activity: 780
Helo dev iwant change my Adress with new address ETH
for blog bounty number list spretsheet 15.
with this ETH : 0x5B761AE2C122eB195833F6C822aDb34c1FB3E9fE
Activity: 314
I was very active in bounty 1.0 and due to prolong deactivation of the campaign I switched into another campaign. It was confirmed that new participants and old participants will get rewarded for their efforts. I have both google spread sheet but I have seen that they are incomplete. I want to know the ETA of bounty distribution for old and new participants. And is there any other google sheet which is being used or will be used to calculate the stakes? If yes, share it here, please

from Telegram:

2 - What about the bounties?
Bounties will be distributed in February. We aim to distribute bounty tokens during the first 2 weeks of February.

thank you for this info mate. it means a lot especially to those who dont usually check their telegrams.

ca i ask you if this bounty distribution is the bounty version 1.0 will be distributed too?
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
Nice to hear good news for bounty campaign participants that distribution will be done in the middle of this month, but. How do we know the amount we get from the bounty of campaigns that we follow? because until now the spreadsheets have not been updated. Please give us the answer sir manager.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
I was very active in bounty 1.0 and due to prolong deactivation of the campaign I switched into another campaign. It was confirmed that new participants and old participants will get rewarded for their efforts. I have both google spread sheet but I have seen that they are incomplete. I want to know the ETA of bounty distribution for old and new participants. And is there any other google sheet which is being used or will be used to calculate the stakes? If yes, share it here, please

from Telegram:

Bounties will be distributed in February. We aim to distribute bounty tokens during the first 2 weeks of February.

Thank you very much for the information
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
And when they have already calculated the tables for the Bounty? I would like to know my earnings.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Is there gonna be a kyc for bounty? if anyone knows about it.

Edit, I have sent a mail to Dylan Spectiv. He said is not needed for bounty. Its gonna be distributed somewhere in February. No exact date.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Bounty manager, could you clarify this ?
Bounty period is too long from jun 2017 (1.0) - now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
Activity: 406

Will soon be payments? Have you really waited? Let's hope that everyone will pay immediately and all. He can not wait to enjoy his tokens. This situation is very encouraging.
Activity: 574
Do we already have any exchanges for this said token? I would like to know just in case I want to invest more on this ICO or maybe buy more tokens for this company. Very good platform and hopeful we can help make this grow.
Activity: 521

from Telegram:

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Merit: 114
They posted on telegram today the ICO distribution will happen with 24 hours:

Spectiv:
Token distribution will be occurring over the next 24 hours
Dylan

Cool.  We will get a look at how it prices on the open market soon, then, I assume. 
If I'm not mistaken then the signatures have been removed for almost a month now. And what they wore long, so this is their choice of project. No one forced.
Activity: 378
Merit: 38
indeed, the manager, as the developers themselves are always in touch and they always answer questions in a telegram, so if you have any questions, it's better to write there and you will quickly get to all your questions there, and already answered the question that bounties will be paid in the first two weeks, it is not surprising, but for each company to calculate and pay an average of 30 days to all correctly calculate and prevent any errors
Pages:
Jump to: