Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY 2.0][ICO] Spectiv: VIRTUAL REALITY STREAMING + DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING - page 8. (Read 33770 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
IDAP.IO - International digital asset platform
Hi DEVS! What about the distribution of bounty rewards? Really, anytime to go since last day of bounty campaign, what happened?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Guys, who will tell me, maybe I have not seen or missed the information, it seems like February is coming to an end, but about the payment is still the same silence?

Team has been silent since last annoucement (that payment will be later this month). So lets just wait till the end of February.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Guys, who will tell me, maybe I have not seen or missed the information, it seems like February is coming to an end, but about the payment is still the same silence?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Do not expect to get paid guys.. the developers do not even care about the ones who invested, so they less care about you all.
This is a lost case, i regret about investing money on Spectiv
0 contact, 0 interest, 0 marketing, 0 exchanges and almost two months since the ICO ended.
Dead project
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
are they jokes?
blank spreadsheet, no payment, poor contact.
when payment for campaigns?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Developers, it was announced that the start of the distribution of the bounty would be on mid- february. 5 more days and it would be the end of February, I would  like to ask  when the distribution of the bounties be given to the participants?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello sir,  When tokens distribution for bounty....??
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
Should be great to get an update on the Twitter campaign when you will distribute the bounty.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Hey, do all bounty campaign participants have to email [email protected] to claim or accept bounty campaign payments? tell me please

Why in the world we have to email anybody to get our rewards? Who told you such a nonsense? If you are in the spreadsheet you will get your reward. Someday))
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
The bounty program has officially ended, we will be distributing Signal Tokens to all bounty members shortly after we distribute to all ICO buyers. We expect that this distribution will occur in early-mid February. If you need to update your Eth address on file, please email [email protected]. The address must not be an exchange address, we recommend MyEtherWallet or Metamask... You no longer need to keep our signature and please do not report anymore Twitter or Facebook posts.
Hello.What the hell??What is happening??February is nearing completion but we don't see our award.We have done a lot of work and require payment.Respect the people who worked for you.Give at least some official statement.
Merit: 265
Hello Spectiv team,
Do you know the approximate payment date for the work we have done?
Thank you.
Merit: 12
Something strange is happening with this bounty) We are already waiting for a long time but you didn't even made a calculations. It shows that you are very bad about people who have helped you a lot whet it was needed for you. You have raised big money during  your ico, so let pay for our work!
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
 Good afternoon. I participated in the bounty 1.0 (Twitter facebook telegrams) and also in the bounty 2.0 (twitter facebook telegram signature). Here are the links to my profiles, as well as the order number in the Google table:

Twitter url: https://twitter.com/popakina                 (105)
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/vivvipop   (90)
Telegram/slack username: opium3/vivvipop            105
Bitcointalk username: opium                                (273)
Bitcointalk profile url: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/opium-939701
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
Hey, do all bounty campaign participants have to email [email protected] to claim or accept bounty campaign payments? tell me please
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Native Korean, Professional Translator
I have submitted the Korean Translation but on the spreadsheet, stakes are not calculated..?
Activity: 308
I remove the signature because it is obvious that you have allowed to remove it.

very clearly at the first time you write it and everyone can see it.

And I immediately deleted the signature after viewing the information you wrote.
BUT IN SPREADSHEET MY NAME '' DO NOT GET STAKES ''..WHAT HAPPENED Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Hi, when coins for bounty will be distributed?
let's be patient again, hope dev will distribute as soon as possible, they say "early-mid February" hopefully what will they say  Smiley
we've been patient waiting but dev seems less concerned about the bounty hunter
Hi, when coins for bounty will be distributed?
let's be patient again, hope dev will distribute as soon as possible, they say "early-mid February" hopefully what will they say  Smiley
when will spreadsheets be calculated and payments will be shared? I was expecting this mid but nothing. hopefully soon ..  Smiley
Activity: 490
hello sir / dev my participant signature campaign V1 until now get me know my stake, and start when distributed sir / dev. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: