Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY 2.0][ICO] Spectiv: VIRTUAL REALITY STREAMING + DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING - page 7. (Read 33770 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Updated Bounty Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fVjzUIDmdqsb9XnBRHaQSNqj3QnlXzCa3VnyXuqwJWw/edit?usp=sharing

Blog bounty will be handled after these are taken care of. If you don't see your address then it means you did not hit the minimums of a campaign

Hello, my wallet 0xb8e2d2c9126CaF29680421A6dc18123ac150FdB6 in the table is not present, in the general table - number 99 is added 26.75 shares.
Spectiv Signature Campaign.
Activity: 364
Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th
Updated Bounty Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fVjzUIDmdqsb9XnBRHaQSNqj3QnlXzCa3VnyXuqwJWw/edit?usp=sharing

Blog bounty will be handled after these are taken care of. If you don't see your address then it means you did not hit the minimums of a campaign
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
SPECTIV FAQ:

1. Have Signal Tokens been distributed?
All ICO tokens have been distributed, bounty tokens will be distributed later this month.

2. I purchased tokens, but I have not received them yet. What is wrong?
Most likely this just means that you haven't added the tokens to your wallet yet, please follow this guide to see the tokens in your wallet: https://medium.com/spectiv-vr/how-to-add-signal-tokens-to-myetherwallet-43138dc645e9

If you still see 0 Sigs, then you likely did not complete KYC and your ETH was refunded to you. If you still think you have an issue, then email [email protected]

3. What are you currently working on?
We are currently hard at work developing the next releases of the Signal Token Marketplace and the Spectiv VR site. We are also working on developing a dedicated Signal Token Wallet and blockchain Explorer.

4. What about the team?
We have a strong core team of full-time employees, and we are currently in the hiring process to bring on 2 more employees. We are expanding our development and marketing teams.

5. What can I use my Signal Tokens for?
Right now you can use your Signal Tokens to create advertising campaigns for any content you want to promote on the Signal Token Marketplace. In the next couple of months you will be able to use Signal tokens within Spectiv VR for things like tipping and purchasing premium content.

6. What was the Token Sale price?
The base price for Signal Tokens was 9500 Sigs/ETH, and then there were varying bonuses ranging from 0-100% depending on the stage that buyers purchased Sigs in.

Thank you!
Do participants who do not want to change the ETH wallet address should email [email protected]? Is it required to notify me if I want to receive a bounty payment to my ETH wallet address that is appropriate in the spreadsheets.

Yes! You should talk to Dylan in this case.
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
SPECTIV FAQ:

All ICO tokens have been distributed, bounty tokens will be distributed later this month.

Most likely this just means that you haven't added the tokens to your wallet yet, please follow this guide to see the tokens in your wallet: https://medium.com/spectiv-vr/how-to-add-signal-tokens-to-myetherwallet-43138dc645e9

If you still see 0 Sigs, then you likely did not complete KYC and your ETH was refunded to you. If you still think you have an issue, then email [email protected]

We are currently hard at work developing the next releases of the Signal Token Marketplace and the Spectiv VR site. We are also working on developing a dedicated Signal Token Wallet and blockchain Explorer.

4. What about the team?
We have a strong core team of full-time employees, and we are currently in the hiring process to bring on 2 more employees. We are expanding our development and marketing teams.

Right now you can use your Signal Tokens to create advertising campaigns for any content you want to promote on the Signal Token Marketplace. In the next couple of months you will be able to use Signal tokens within Spectiv VR for things like tipping and purchasing premium content.

The base price for Signal Tokens was 9500 Sigs/ETH, and then there were varying bonuses ranging from 0-100% depending on the stage that buyers purchased Sigs in.

Thank you!
Do participants who do not want to change the ETH wallet address should email [email protected]? Is it required to notify me if I want to receive a bounty payment to my ETH wallet address that is appropriate in the spreadsheets.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Hello
Why i cant see myself in sig spreadsheet? I participate in first bounty, number 25 in spreadsheet 1. Thanks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Dear team, thank you very much for your work, I am very glad that your project continues its rapid development. I'm looking forward to the distribution of tokens for the bonus program. Wish you luck!
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
What about the 1st signature campaign? whether payment will be done in the same time?
As we announced before, bounties will start being distributed at the end of this month, that is Feb. 28th. The distribution will take some time, likely about 2 weeks for all participants from all campaigns to receive their tokens.

Great news, but I think the most important thing is to be listed on some big exchanges, bit-z is a solid exchange but the trading volume is not much big, and I hope the dev team can make more effort for that.
Activity: 294
Thank you for such a long-awaited information, since it's been more than a month since the end of ICO .. I hope this is not cheating and tokens will be sent to all on time. Two weeks is a long time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Thanks for information. We are waiting for distribution  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Thank you very much for keeping us informed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
As we announced before, bounties will start being distributed at the end of this month, that is Feb. 28th. The distribution will take some time, likely about 2 weeks for all participants from all campaigns to receive their tokens.

Great news! Thank you!
Merit: 284
SPECTIV FAQ:

4. What about the team?

Thank you!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

It's good to hear this announcement, at least we know that we're not waiting for nothing. So I guess we still need to wait bit, Feb 28 is near. hopefully we will all receive the rewards we work for.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287

wrote to the mail [email protected] and to you in PM with a request to change the wallet address..in response to the silence!how do I make sure that you heard me?
Activity: 466
Merit: 375
The awaited info about the distribution of tokens, hopefully run smoothly this spectiv tokens distribution without any constraints, whether all spreadsheets have been completed the calculation of the stake ?.
sud
Merit: 301
Good, thanks for clearing things up. When do you plan to update spreadsheets with counted stakes and token/stake numbers?
Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
SPECTIV FAQ:

4. What about the team?

I pay attention to the telegram channel and there are some people are unsure of your project and require clarification of bounty issue in this thread.
Just share the advice only, do not listen to FUD that is not clear let them say anything as long as your project is clear. And it seems like many people are impatient with bounty payments. this is reasonable because the time is long.
SUCCESS FOR YOU DEV Wink
Activity: 116
SPECTIV FAQ:

4. What about the team?

Pages:
Jump to: