Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY 2.0][ICO] Spectiv: VIRTUAL REALITY STREAMING + DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING - page 2. (Read 33770 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Hello, I participated in the video bounty program, but I still have not received the award, I'm on the table and my videos are accepted, please check.
My profile:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptomup-1052523
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Very good project, I have it in the channel, also can get acquainted with other bounty projects in my channel
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I cant find my username in the bounty spreadsheet. I participated in the bounty 1.0
Are you sure that you posted 50? Because in telegram there are many complains about this bounty program bit suddenly it's their fault they not posted.

Hi
I don't know about
everyone issue! But what happened with me after wearing spectpiveVR bounty 1.0 [ 7/8 weeks+ later rejoning in verson 2.0 ] is a reflection become this thread after all.
I don't want to tell anything
about merit of this project. But if the "Op" SpectiveVR of btctalk.org Ann+bounty
thread and The person "Dylan" is the same human, well I can't advise others!
But there is no doubt for me "Dylan" is a liar. He has no respect on his earlier words and promess. He didn't care about people who helped him in very early days!

I am Dylan, and I am the CEO of the project, but I am not the one who managed the bounty campaign or the calculations. We had over 1000 bounty participants and literally only a handful of participants have issues. I think this is actually a great representation of how well run the bounty was. We don't expect it to be perfect with this many participants and this is why I tell anyone who has an issue to email me at [email protected].

hanlieuiypm9832: We will be responding to all unanswered bounty emails tonight.

I have received you email, but you did not tell me why my eth address was replaced by another one, and it is much obvious that the bounty manager made a mistake, it is not my fault that made me not receive my bounty tokens.

We acknowledged that the bounty manager made a mistake in the email and that is why we sent you your bounty tokens to the correct address and fixed the issue. you let us know that you received your tokens earlier today.

I have received the bounty tokens, Thank you so much. BTW, I found the guy who got those sigs have sold the tokens on hitbtc, I think he will regret for his panic selling.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I cant find my username in the bounty spreadsheet. I participated in the bounty 1.0
Are you sure that you posted 50? Because in telegram there are many complains about this bounty program bit suddenly it's their fault they not posted.

Hi
I don't know about
everyone issue! But what happened with me after wearing spectpiveVR bounty 1.0 [ 7/8 weeks+ later rejoning in verson 2.0 ] is a reflection become this thread after all.
about merit of this project. But if the "Op" SpectiveVR of btctalk.org Ann+bounty
But there is no doubt for me "Dylan" is a liar. He has no respect on his earlier words and promess. He didn't care about people who helped him in very early days!

I am Dylan, and I am the CEO of the project, but I am not the one who managed the bounty campaign or the calculations. We had over 1000 bounty participants and literally only a handful of participants have issues. I think this is actually a great representation of how well run the bounty was. We don't expect it to be perfect with this many participants and this is why I tell anyone who has an issue to email me at [email protected].

Hey
Looks like now are started to
feels the burn! And also trying to solve iusses if there is any. Well, it's plausible.
But how the issue will be
slove if you already made unfair judgement! I was an early participant of signature bounty 1.0. Later rejoined to complete 8 post left to fulfilment of 50. In 1st part it was almost 7/8 weeks of participation.
But at the end you
excluded me from rewards
list even after seeing so many proof. My rejoining notice still visible this thread. I was contracted you on slack. You replied. After all of that you Unfortunately at the you didn't serve my right. Even banned me talking about that publicly through I joined their so
many days ago of start of bounty talks! Now I can things like that happend with others as well. Ann+Bounty both threads become store of compliments about how all things have been done un ethically!

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
All translation bounties have now been distributed. Please let us know if you have an issue by emailing me at [email protected].

just checked and received the SIG tokens. thanks for your help dylan.
Activity: 364
Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th
All translation bounties have now been distributed. Please let us know if you have an issue by emailing me at [email protected].

Hi
I don't know about

I have received you email, but you did not tell me why my eth address was replaced by another one, and it is much obvious that the bounty manager made a mistake, it is not my fault that made me not receive my bounty tokens.

We acknowledged that the bounty manager made a mistake in the email and that is why we sent you your bounty tokens to the correct address and fixed the issue. you let us know that you received your tokens earlier today.

Hi
I don't know about

legendary
i send you an email dylan, my german language translation bounty still has not been paid.

Hi
I don't know about

Dear bounty manager, I can see my name on the spreadsheet line 52 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GXxyDn57AnbFatGnrDuo32S1LITMrXo7HUsCtHVf9I/edit#gid=1813357509), but I did not receive any tokens, would you please check it again. My eth address is
0x0FA09507Fa835d3Cba42367FB8335377251DfFE4 as shown on this spread sheet. It is my eth wallet address.

but according to the https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fVjzUIDmdqsb9XnBRHaQSNqj3QnlXzCa3VnyXuqwJWw/edit#gid=2140112548
it was replaced by 0x4aC3edfE24a0c21Cbd88c82725a156ce14f675a8, and this is not my address, after checking this address, the tokens has been distributed to him, why you changed my address without my permission?
why?Huh

Can you email me at [email protected]

Dear manager
I have sent you email providing all the details about my issues for more than 4 days, but there is no any response after checking my email box again and again, I hope you can check you email box ASAP, thank you so much.

Where is the bounty manager & OP SpectivVR?  It seems he has not been online for more than 6 days, I hope the reason is his busy with this project and he can help me solve this problem soon.

I can see the account SpectivVR was online a few days ago, but there was no any response from him/her, I do not know why he/she did not answer my message, and also no response here, I have sent email to [email protected] for more than one week, I do not know if this is a signal that this dev team will left. Please give me a response ASAP, I was a true fan of this project since last summer when joined in the signature bounty V1, but after my hard work for this project, my reward was stoled by someone else, that is not fair to me.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Hi
I don't know about

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
Where I can see spreadsheet for the Spectiv bounty articles and videos? More than 2 month of the end bounty and ICO, why you so hold? I want to get payment for the my work, thank you for the attention and good luck to your team
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
when could translators expect to get paid?
i did your german translation.
an estimated date would be nice.

thanks

Translations and articles will be distributed by March 17th. We completed the distribution of signature, facebook, and twitter, and now we will finish the other two. If anyone thinks they have an issue or need help with something. Feel free to email me at [email protected]
to this day there is no spectiv token distribution for translation and articles,
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hello Spectiv Team,
When we receive the bounties for the translations?
I understand that the payments begin today, right?

still no payments received. are there any problems?

I haven't got my translation tokens too. Thought the team were suppose to send them during weekend... anyone know what's up?
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
I've received my reward for the bounty campaign. Thank you, even though it took forever.

Now let's see if Spectiv can deliver  Undecided

What campaign did you participate in?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I've received my reward for the bounty campaign. Thank you, even though it took forever.

Now let's see if Spectiv can deliver  Undecided
legendary
Hello Spectiv Team,

still no payments received. are there any problems?
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Hello Spectiv Team,
Pages:
Jump to: