Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty - page 2. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 05:13:52 AM
I still do not understand about making bounty weekly reports.
Help me please !!!

It is very to understand. I think you should read carefully the information that already providing on the page 1 of the bounty link.
There are many campaigns such as Signature Campaign, Youtube/Blogging/Article Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Facebook Campaign, Translation Campaign, ... Example. For Twitter Campaign, you read the rule and do step by step follow their instruction: follow Twitter, how may Retweets/Tweets are required, how many  Retweets/Tweets are allowed in a day,... Behind you can search video related bounty on the social media to watch and learn. Good luck.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 04, 2018, 01:30:06 AM
First, when u participate in the bounty, u need to determine the bounty weekly time to easily follow the report on the spreadsheet. After that, after week-end, the manager will update the number of skates on the speadsheet, and u`ll need to follow up. If there is a mistake, ask the manager to fix it.
Activity: 96
May 03, 2018, 11:36:20 PM
You simply have to reporrt that weekend.  Tell them what you did for them to check and pay the reward for you.
Activity: 252
May 03, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
Dear friend,
I very understand what you feel,
Don't worry, you will success.
Activity: 196
May 03, 2018, 05:51:27 PM
Help me please !!!
You post reply to the bounty thread which will contain your facebook/twitter post links for the related bounty week. Read the bounty thread and follow the rules.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

You need to read the terms of the bounty campaign, everything is described there. You can, as an example, look at what other participants are doing. there is nothing complicated
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
May 03, 2018, 03:21:05 PM
On the first pages of the Bounty campaigns, the bount administrator writes all the details and you can ask him if there is a question. Some bounty campaign managers can be very busy or irresponsible, entirely luck.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 02:28:08 PM
Follow the rules laid down by the bounty manager of the bounty campaign you are doing. Rules might be different for each campaign you are doing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
April 27, 2018, 03:29:53 PM
Help me please !!!

Usually the bounty manager explain the method of posting your Facebook and Twitter reports in the main thread of the bounty. You have to read this thread carefully and follwing its rules. You just need to post weekly your social media links of the shares and the posts you made in this week about the project.

LOL that is called rules mate. Manager does not spoon feed to any one who is participating on this forum bounty campaign. I see similar forum like for altcoin usages and then they are bounty program with signature and social media advertisement.
Please look into the same rules which can give the answer for what is the responsibility you have on bounty campaign that is also a fact one.

You may ask him to review any campaign website mate. That can may allow to learn and understand better.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 03:19:37 PM
Help me please !!!

Usually the bounty manager explain the method of posting your Facebook and Twitter reports in the main thread of the bounty. You have to read this thread carefully and follwing its rules. You just need to post weekly your social media links of the shares and the posts you made in this week about the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 01:40:04 PM
Help me please !!!

Expand knowledge reading rules in threads. actually very simple, for example this week we do the work we follow. and by the end of week or the specified end date we report the work we did during the week.
if we see it has not been counted, it depends on the manager, so do not be afraid to stop doing the task for the next.
if accepted we must do the way until the end of the program.
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 01:25:58 PM
First, you need to read the Bounty rules. In which day and in what form (form, thread, automatically) you need to submit your report. Secondly, all week long you need to keep links to your work (for example, links to your posts) for example in a document, and then send
Activity: 224
April 27, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
In fact, everything is simple. You should read the bounty branch for a start. On the branch everything is spelled out where, what and how. Examples (branch of a bounty, form, automatically)
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 12:58:07 PM
About the bounty , I'd like to say that it is a good way to earn some stakes.
Right now ,I'm following storwey and Marginless
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
Typically, the official bounty line of the program is written rules that you need to do for each campaign and when at what time to provide reports.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
April 27, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
First of all carefully read the rules, this can cause not payments. Also  check yourself every week in the spread, and check first and last page of bounty thread for news and announcements.
Activity: 184
April 27, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
Making weekly report for bounty program  be it social media campaign or bitcointalk signature campaign is strictly according to the rules and regulations on the bounty thread it is clearly spelt out what to do and how to do it,  some bounty ask for reporting on a special form weekly on spreadsheets or give format on how to report on the bounty thread
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 08:00:12 AM
Help me please !!!
All that depends on the rules that are written through the tread project that we follow, so more to the rules that have been set, we can read and just follow the rules. Look for bounty the rules you can understand, so you will not have difficulty. In the weekly reports, You have to show a reference for the job done, whether it's posting or retweet. Hope this helps you.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 07:17:16 AM
You live reply bounty is at the top right, trs just type, for example:
Week # 1 (16-22)
Twitter links:
Spreadsheet:
Likes and Retweets

just se simple it only. You have to try it it's interesting
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 07:04:27 AM
You just copy paste that has been listed in the Project, either Twitter or Facebook. The main one should include Twitter Account name or whatever it is, then setiaolp open Twitter must Retweet or Tweet. And that should be reported every day and every week. Do not forget to keep in mind your Spreedsheet Number in order to see how many tokens you get.
Pages:
Jump to: