Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty - page 5. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 07:35:04 AM
You can go into any bounty thread and see how others do it. If you are participating in a Facebook campaign, for example, you need to go to the project group, follow the page and like some post, and make a repost. Then copy all links for a week and publish in a thread on bitcointalk. But this is just one example, in your campaign, there may be other conditions.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
maybe you do not often read the rules that apply to the project, so read before doing. later you will understand how that process.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
I still do not understand about making bounty weekly reports.
Help me please !!!
When we say weekly reports, Meaning you have to pass your work on weekly basis. For example you joined Facebook Campaign and it requires you to share 5 posts per week. Let say you completed that already and will past weekly reports now, this is an example of weekly reports

*Facebook Campaign*
Week 1(Indicate the date of week 1, like march 02-march 08)
Link of shares.
1. post your shared links here
2. post your shared links here
3. post your shared links here
4. post your shared links here
5. post your shared links here

Something like that. You just have to send what were campaigns were asking. just read their rules
Note: Some campaigns has it own format on passing weekly reports, just follow the format.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 05:45:40 AM
you better read the rules first before joining the project, not all projects can enter newbie, they always see your status and rank to follow their bounty.

after you read the rules you see how the moderator run his bounty, from facebook? twitter? or other social media.

if you participate in social media, you have to follow the pag fans from social media sites of the project, if they ask you like and share links from their social media you have to work that, at least you like and share 1 day (it will affect the value you)

if you already like and share their social media then you copy the link from what you share and like to bitcointalk where you register with the format they want.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
March 13, 2018, 03:12:35 AM
Help me please !!!
It depends on the campaign that you've joined in. In facebook and twitter you need to post your weekly task at the bounty thread following the specified format that bounty manager provided. Learn to read the first page of the bounty thread all the instructions provided by the bounty manager weren't that difficult to understand and last be independent and don't be a spoonfeed.
Activity: 93
March 13, 2018, 01:09:45 AM
I really sympathize with what you are experiencing. I'm also really hard with it because there are so many things that are not clear in the reward
Activity: 126
March 12, 2018, 04:01:12 AM

Check out the previous posts.
Activity: 58
March 12, 2018, 03:50:59 AM
Help me please !!!
The way to do in making weekly reports is very easy, the most important thing we have to do at the end of the week. Because each bounty program has its own weekly report rules. Like the Facebook social media campaign report, we should report the links we have shared and like for a week.
Activity: 134
March 12, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
Help me please !!!
Actually, I know there are several forms of weekly reports. There are directly using the thread and some are special reports provided by a bounty. All depends on the rules of the bounty program. You must understand the reporting mechanism because it will make it easier for the bounty to give stake.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 12:27:16 AM
first you make sure the bounty uses reports per week not how to see in the rules. the second look at Spreadsheetnya if you just stay you reply on the bounty or create a thread
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 10, 2018, 09:27:48 PM
Weekly reports in a bounty is just an easy task to those users who have their own computer. Because making a weekly reports in a bounty when using a desktop is easy to do , not like when using a smartphone. Desktop has has multitasking function and have an easy way to copy and paste the link. Weekly reports is just linking all your shares/tweets and retweets in the thread of the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 10, 2018, 07:01:45 PM
Help me please !!!

you only read rule and follow rule in bounty programe
all rule is already write
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
March 10, 2018, 06:44:30 PM
the easiest way is to see how most users report and do the same as they do.) It's even better to look at the already counted week of any user in the table, if his report is accepted, then you can report in a similar form
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 05:28:22 PM
Help me please !!!
Under the report, they mean the confirmation of your work, that is, you keep all the retweets / tweets (if on Twitter) in a definite form.
There is nothing complicated in the reports. I think it's easier to count bounty managers' reports. And also to prove their work easier, suddenly the bounty manager will not count.
Basically, in all the bounty in the rules write a report form. And if it is not written, I look at how others did the reports.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 10, 2018, 04:12:46 PM
Weekly bounty payout settled
Bounty: 37754.00 ZIG tokens
Referral: 2381 ZIG tokens
https:/ecex.exchange

Activity: 630
Merit: 104
March 10, 2018, 04:06:16 PM
I usually make an Excel spreadsheet with tweets and likes-retweets. And then is easier to navigate when you need to do report .
Activity: 58
March 10, 2018, 02:15:51 PM
This is only available for social media campaigns (facebook, twitter, etc.). all you need is to collect your shared links every week according to the appointed day.

every facebook shared link is the date and time under your name, like this:

and for twitter I suggest you include hastag before retweet, then you take the link like this:
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
March 10, 2018, 02:03:37 PM
Help me please !!!

Are you running and bounty campaigns in this forum. I see always mangers need to worry about making the reports and added to the spreadsheet on weekly basis.
If you are participant this is not your query or you need to checkl that with the any manager like hexah, Jamal or Yahoo. Those can better person to explain you easily.
Possible that he might plan to run a bounty campaign but with my presumption I guess he does mean about weekly report as a participant and talking about weekly reports then most of the time and the most common thing among this matter is on working up and meeting the criteria or rules within a particular week (signature post count most of the time) on signature campaigns and this is the only thing comes thru my mind since retweet and other social media doesn't really impose strict rules related to this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 06:59:19 AM
The most annoying thing I have ever meet is signature reports. I usually writing about 30-40 posts a week and if you need to copy every post link it is very boooring)
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
March 10, 2018, 04:58:09 AM
Help me please !!!
You shouldn't make any report because it will only causing more spam post on this forum with your weekly report.

I also agree with you, weekly report is very annoying and quickly meet the burden of the forum on BTT, but all that has become a rule and almost in use on all ico projects now
Yes, with the many reports of social media campaigns we follow will confuse us. But we need to know that not all social media campaigns report it through threads, some are reporting through forms, such as this social media campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-connectjob-decentralizing-the-gig-economy-ended-2961197
Pages:
Jump to: