Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty - page 7. (Read 671 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
March 01, 2018, 04:39:50 AM
I still do not understand about making bounty weekly reports.
Help me please !!!
You shouldn't make any report because it will only causing more spam post on this forum with your weekly report.

Activity: 364
Merit: 46
March 01, 2018, 03:50:19 AM
About bounty weekly reports, all bounty has their own rules some of them you dont need to make reports.
but almost all of the bounty campaign request to report your works, this means you need to reply on the bounty thread, and post all the links of your works. for example facebook campaign you shared a post, you must get the link of your shared post and then post it on the bounty thread check the reply of others it may help you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 03:04:15 AM
Help me please !!!

this is an example of a Quifas Bounty spreadsheet.
Where we who follow Bounty must report every week on a date that has been specified.

Explanation.
week 1, you must report on the 27th.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 02:27:47 AM
Initially me and my friends also difficulties in making reports. We are often wrong and do not get the value. By understanding the rules in each project that you will follow, I'm sure you can. Do not give up trying!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 01, 2018, 01:51:15 AM
Help me please !!!
you just need to read the rules given in the bounty thread. And for the bounty report just do the same as other participants do to have an idea. For weekly report you just need to post all the link that you share or tweet during that week.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 01:00:57 AM
Help me please !!!
Pages:
Jump to: