Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [AERON] 🔥🔥🔥 Blockchain Solutions for AVIATION Safety🔥🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 23086 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
I hate this when they stop communicating when it is time to distribute bounty rewards! If we will not receive nothing I will sell all I got from ico and I suggest everyone to do so.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Are all rewards sent? I didn't receive anything for twitter campaign.

I didn't receive anything for twitter campaign too
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I still have not received tokens for twitter bounty. When payments are planned?

They stopped the transfer of payments, because they said they found a lot of scammers, and they need time to count. The manager constantly changes his mind. They promised to make all payments until Friday. Today it turned out that they have not done anything, and they will provide a form for the participants to drop a report on the work done. Then they stopped answering the questions in a telegram and disappeared.

who is the manager of this bounty what they say about payment to the developers...it's hard to make a table and to pay the bounty, why go to the trouble of losing the image?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

They stopped the transfer of payments, because they said they found a lot of scammers, and they need time to count. The manager constantly changes his mind. They promised to make all payments until Friday. Today it turned out that they have not done anything, and they will provide a form for the participants to drop a report on the work done. Then they stopped answering the questions in a telegram and disappeared.

Great.Я этo этoгo ждaл.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1003
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
Manager of the bounty please show a sheet of the company, you can in PM.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
No replies by Aeron team from 06-Nov onwards. I am having doubts on the validity of this project. They havent even paid the bounty hunters. high chances are project will turn out to be a scam
the are very active on telegram
Bounty was hosted on this platform, I want their replies here. Why the spreadsheets has been removed? Why we need to go Telegram and ask our queries there?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
No replies by Aeron team from 06-Nov onwards. I am having doubts on the validity of this project. They havent even paid the bounty hunters. high chances are project will turn out to be a scam
the are very active on telegram
I have participated in the Campaign but no bounty received. Also the spreadhsheets are taken off from this portal.

Team need to answer and come out clean. We need our payments.  Huh Huh
Activity: 966
where the spreadsheet ? i can't see on thread, i remember before that spreadsheet and form is available on thread
btw i have receive aeron token on my MEW thanks
but i need clarify if i get what i must
same question, where is the spreadsheet, i think i get token just from blog campaign, facebook campaign not yet pay???
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Hello bounty manager,

Just to remind you that we had an agreement. Could you update it in the new spreadsheet ?

Regards.

for the moment we can not see the spreadsheet yet, in the existing telegram group asking the same thing. the reason (please undestand) We are a pilot project funs, and we did not expect that a lot of people will try to cheat us Our team checks all bounty, moreover, we attracted experts We want all out supporters to be rewardered and want to get rid of cheaters So, finally, you'll get not spreadsheet but your reward. Please, just give us some time "paul lumumba")
you can join the group https://t.me/aeron_bounty
Activity: 966
May I know when the tokens will be traded on the exchange after the ICO is completed? And on which exchange will the tokens be traded?
its already on etherdelta and tidex
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Maintenance Organizations log service data and submit to blockchain through the company application.

Aircraft Operators log flight data and submit to blockchain through the company application.
Best idea and targeted to it
Thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I didn't receive anything for twitter and facebook campaigns Sad.
Activity: 186
thanks dev, the token has gone into the wallet and i'm sure your project will be successful and will generate profits that much for the company and also for the investors
good luck aeron and team
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Are all rewards sent? I didn't receive anything for twitter campaign.
Activity: 297
I received aeron token on my wallet,
Thank you very much  Grin
Activity: 363
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
where the spreadsheet ? i can't see on thread, i remember before that spreadsheet and form is available on thread
btw i have receive aeron token on my MEW thanks
but i need clarify if i get what i must
Pages:
Jump to: