Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [AERON] 🔥🔥🔥 Blockchain Solutions for AVIATION Safety🔥🔥🔥 - page 14. (Read 23043 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What about Bounty participants? When are we getting paid?
Activity: 966
good morning i joined on your fb campaign hope you like my effort and my support someday will be succeed.
i think you very late bro...its over
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hello Sir I have change my ETH address with new address because my old ETH address hacked.
this is my new ETH address : 0x47ADda7187AE21b73039a8d4ffe500Af43a01E88
Thank you...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
How about the exchange aeron ?
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Is this some kind of another scam project? Like after being supported during ico, and whenbico concluded they will abandon the supporters and keep quiet?
Activity: 1064
When and how exactly I can get my coins on bounty?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I joined the bounty. Hope you do well!

The ICO already ended, I don't know why the team didn't update us here yet but it would be pointless to join the bounty campaign as it also ended along with the ICO. If you wanted to own some ARN tokens, wait til it gets listed on some exchanges, most probably etherdelta will be the first to list it.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I joined the bounty. Hope you do well!
Activity: 117
I have see on the spredsheet, I have create article and i have post on various forums with same article, but really confuse about the amount of reward is not same for every post link  Huh  btw.. congrats for aeron projet, I am waiting bounty reward distribution  Grin
Activity: 462
and the bounty tasks finished and update the spreadsheet to have an idea of ​​how much will be received and what day
Activity: 966
They did say before that the tokens will be distributed before November 7th, so that's still a few days ahead, keep in touch
thanks for nice information..
waiting for good news Wink
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
They did say before that the tokens will be distributed before November 7th, so that's still a few days ahead, keep in touch
Activity: 518
Tables are already counted, as promised. Excellent project team. I wish successes in the development of the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
Cool! Tokens well be countied!
Activity: 448
plz tell me aeron bounty payment date.
The site says that until November 7
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

It will be on your eth address, it may be not this week or after but sure it will be on each participants eth addresses. The AERON token isn't yet listed on any exchange nor to the coinmarketcap. I have a positive view over this token that will rise soon.
Activity: 196
Activity: 280
May I know when the tokens will be traded on the exchange after the ICO is completed? And on which exchange will the tokens be traded?
Activity: 280
hello dev, why spreadshett has not been calculated yet??
we must be patient as they work in the near future spread the sheet in update .....
Activity: 630
cogwise.io
info from account facebook aeron page for token distribution will be completed before 7 november 2017
https://m.facebook.com/aeronpublic/photos/a.135632577041256.1073741828.132335967370917/156765054928008/?type=3&source=48
Thanks
Thanks for information updates , i wish this project will be success and im waiting for distributions .
Pages:
Jump to: