Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [AERON] 🔥🔥🔥 Blockchain Solutions for AVIATION Safety🔥🔥🔥 - page 21. (Read 23045 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I see a good prospect of this project. and hopefully this project can be successful. and I will always support this project to completion..
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hey! Great job! I would also join if it's still relevant....
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Manager can you confirm if the bounty ends today? or when?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
does it still make sense to join this bounty? Grin
Activity: 630
Activity: 177
Im joined bounty facebook and twiiter. Good luck everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Hi, I have joined the signature campaign, may I ask what is the cut off day for the weekly distribution of stakes?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Joined to FB and TW.
And same question
I'm sorry, do I have to provide reports?
Activity: 308
I'm sorry, do I have to provide reports?
Activity: 98

Hindi ann already shared , working on whitepaper .. thx
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
Very interesting company, I'm sorry I learned so late about You but I will try to keep twitter and facebook companies.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
joined social media bounty campaign
Activity: 67
Are you guys looking for Dutch translations?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
what this means: "Post a message with link on TELEGRAM and receive an additional reward!5 ARN[/b] (3 post at week)!"

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
It's very encouraging that there's a flight program that deals with blockchain technology as its sales tokens ... with a very useful platform in the future .. good idea
Activity: 336
Joined the twitter and Facebook campaign, looking forward for the success of this project
Activity: 70
I am very thankful to the swarm fund team,because you created a very exciting idea and am deeply impressed by the team's goals and objectives.  This project is very promising and I hope it will be usefull for many people in the near future. I wish you best on ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
You don't have an ANN thread here but you do have an interesting project, I suppose this ICO won't end this Oct 2 but when exactly will the ICO end? Whats the soft cap? Also your website also mentioned about 1662 Backers, what does backers mean?
Pages:
Jump to: