Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [AERON] 🔥🔥🔥 Blockchain Solutions for AVIATION Safety🔥🔥🔥 - page 16. (Read 23045 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please, can someone intimate me when will this bounty will be over?
when token sale ends
Activity: 107
Please, can someone intimate me when will this bounty will be over?
Activity: 84
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hope i recieve your tokens  Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
I never get Airdrop in my mew amount automatically. Must each Airdrop be registered manually with company symbol, contract and Dec?
Activity: 28
i've joined the bounty, i hope it's not too late Shocked,i support the project, if you need any french translation let me know Smiley
Activity: 101
Activity: 245
Very interesting campaign

Aeron will reward experienced writers, who would create and publish articles, news items, reviews and other written content about Aeron project, including information about the token sale and/or guides for the prospective buyers.'

Joined with twitter and facebook campaign also
Activity: 280
I use blockwallet on ios. Will my tokens show up there automatically after the token sale is complete?
Activity: 280
Merit: 128
Hi, dev.

I applied the translation bounty for Japanese.

I do not have any work before but I am sure that my English ability is qualified to do the translation.

First, I am native Japanese speaker. For English I studied in University of Sydney as an exchange student and took some credit there. I also took 97 of 120 in TOEFL.

Give me a chance to show that my skill is enough to lead this project successful in Japan.

I also want to say that you should not miss a chance to get into the Japan market.
Nowadays, thanks to Chinese regulations on Bitcoin trade, Japan is the largest market for Bitcoin trading.
Which means there are many potential investors to your project.
If I can cooperate with you, I think this project is going to get more investments.

Sincerely,
zaq130
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Is it possible to remove the email addresses, and or Twitter handle, from the spreadsheet? Too much information displayed. I really don't think this is ideal. Btc talk username is credible enough to ascertain who is who on spreadsheets for airdrops.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I have interested in translation for portuguese.
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
yeah, goodluck to all of us who is participating. more power to you devs.  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
A very different bounty campaign. I think it will be exciting. Everyone good luck.
Activity: 70
Interesting project i hope to be listed in bittrex and the major exchanges, hard luck!
Activity: 63
интepecный пpoeкт, пoжaлyй пoyчaвcтвyю в ico.
Activity: 148
This project seems to be awesome to be true, i'll try to join the bounty when my rank gets improved

1 activity...Ok, good luck!
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
anyone know, when bounty rewards will be distribute?
the ICO is still going, so be patient until ICO is over and the bounty manager updating spreadsheet
Activity: 22
anyone know, when bounty rewards will be distribute?
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Where can I see my stacks for bounty campaign on Twitter and Facebook?
Pages:
Jump to: