Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [AERON] 🔥🔥🔥 Blockchain Solutions for AVIATION Safety🔥🔥🔥 - page 17. (Read 23045 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
This project seems to be awesome to be true, i'll try to join the bounty when my rank gets improved

You as a newbie won't be able to join the signature campaign but social media will be available for you. The other way for you to join now is to write article for the project, this is your only chance as the ICO is about to end. OR if you really want to own AERON, just consider participating the ICO and send BTC to invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
ARN token is already listed on etherdelta....how come? Tokens are not distributed yet?? is it normal? Or is it a different token?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This project seems to be awesome to be true, i'll try to join the bounty when my rank gets improved
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

When are the tokens going to be sent to my my ether account address?
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Telegram name:BerkanO Berkano
Activity: 686
Cheers.until the end of the company's cleared in just 6 days.I'm looking forward to this moment.Thank you for a great project.Good luck and success in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 104
Joined Telegram too for extra 5 Aeron Smiley
Tel account: Alex XXX
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Manager, can you clarify the issue: Twitter the bounty over the last week or will continue until the announcement of the results in the spreadsheet of participants in the last week?? or is the finish on the bounty has arrived?? Thank you.
Activity: 448
Is there a reason why US Citizens and permanent residents are not allowed to buy aeron?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
When does the bounty company end?
When will the rewards in the tables be filled?
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Activity: 336
ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

You can specify the exact end date of the ICO. On your site it is indicated that from the 24th day there will be additional bonus periods. when will the table of participants be updated?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

I made an aeron article on the blog and have already registered it. when can I find out whether my article is accepted or not?

Thanks for the answer
Activity: 462
When will the start of  distribution of bounty?
 I heared aeron will be listed on binance and on hit btc after the crowsale.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
I joined Twitter and Facebook campaign if is not too late.
I joined Telegram too for extra 5 Aeron. Cry
Tel account
@Adiavroxos

0xe8350aF1D4CdD8c111998b31f6d675d93681A760
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
This bounty has finished?
 Huh
Activity: 448
how can I track the ICO? suppose I want to see what the value of the coin is compared to a few weeks back. Is there a website who has some visualization of this?
Pages:
Jump to: