Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance [CLOSED] - page 5. (Read 7861 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I have zero stakes in the spreadsheet but I made fb shares, likes, comments and retweets in the bounty portal.  My email address is [email protected] and my ethereum address is 0xa85bAb9e25400cA62e854b6d1D4f05B10aB72b54.My number 1068 in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Nothing personal
367#
[email protected]
0xc9404d09ef6fE8E2782906B4718CE1a04D8289f8
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your Facebook and Twitter to get started.

Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for FaceboTwittertwitter are updated once after every 12 hours.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint.  

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once.

Regards
BountyPortals Team

Portal does not work, what should we do?
Merit: 252
Please check the sheet, there are many users who didn't submit the ETH address, please check and try to submit it in 24 hours. After that ill not accept change. After submitting your address, ill update your stakes

Social media spreadsheet

[email protected]

ETH 0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
[email protected]
eth: 0x52683bb0724C2Db9A07850037dad049985b0bF9B
Activity: 196
I can not go to the Bounty Portal, because Error 404.
e-mail: [email protected]
ETH address: 0x78232398AC6b867974C8711861756Cb03F49B85b
Activity: 336
Dear Bounty Manager,  I have 0 tokens on spreadsheet.  Please, count again, i update bountyportals. My e-mail [email protected] 
Thank you!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Please check the sheet, there are many users who didn't submit the ETH address, please check and try to submit it in 24 hours. After that ill not accept change. After submitting your address, ill update your stakes

Social media spreadsheet

My ethereum adress: 0xa6e96DBB6B7d2c12062E70d3dEc87C4FE23f961f
e-mail: [email protected]
Activity: 308
I have zero stakes in the spreadsheet but 100 fb shares, 57 likes, 15 comments and 68 retweets in the bounty  portal.  My email address is [email protected] and my ethereum address is 0xB694A43C29aC6f79f49c8cB87Ba7F5Ca548CA806.i am number  1030 in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Hi, why I have 0 tokens on spreadsheet? please, count again, e-mail [email protected] on bountyportals.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Social media spreadsheet
GFE
Activity: 336
Guys,

I have reconnected bounty portal and waited for stakes update. However, I see that bounty portal is unreachable( When this issue will be fixed? We performed hard and long work for this bounty.

Best Regards
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
Mr. irfan This campaign bounty portal is showing error what happen in this what about my facebook and twitter stakes. it shows http://prntscr.com/i3tlu0 like this. what happened.
when is bounty distribution.i have waiting for distribution. can you please update the exact date.

Thank you.
Activity: 406
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your Facebook and Twitter to get started.

Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint.  

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once.

Regards
BountyPortals Team
How about retweets that was already been unretweeted last year? because upon checking you twitter account, some of my retweets were already gone, only the likes remains. How can you solve that issue?

Exactly this happen to my twitter account also.  I also want to know how bounty portal will handle this ? 
Merit: 127
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards
BountyPortals Team
How about retweets that was already been unretweeted last year? because upon checking you twitter account, some of my retweets were already gone, only the likes remains. How can you solve that issue?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I hope i can take off my avatar and signature now? and also when is distribution of bounties.

Yes please

Hi Admin, when is distribution of bounties.
legendary
Sugars.zone
I hope i can take off my avatar and signature now? and also when is distribution of bounties.

Yes please

legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards
BountyPortals Team
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 588
Then re-active and re-connect more than 48 hours, Now I have only 2 tweets and 9 shares.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: