Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance [CLOSED] - page 9. (Read 7861 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Where we can find the spreadsheet?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
All bounties has been closed, please keep it in mind.

The signature participant can remove the signature now.

Thank you sir.
We will hope to see the AIX Tokens on our wallets very soon Cheesy
Any tentative dates about the distribution of bounties?
Merit: 105

is there a social media spreadsheet ?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Signature spreadsheet updated, you guys are allowed to remove your signature.

Also we are in process to update the Social media campaign.

Regards

Hey. Dear irfan_pak10. Please pay attention to my personal message to you regarding the signature of the Aigang bounty. My username in the telegraph @ larsen94. I wrote you there, too. This is urgent. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 206
nice and good projeck ,i thik will get succes iam joind in sosial media campigan
god luck dev
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
Hello !

I have been in Aigang signature campaign for around 1 month.

All my messages seem correct and there is nothing out of rules but my stakes for last 3 weeks are calculated as zero.

Could you tell me what is the problem ?

I am waiting for a response
legendary
Sugars.zone
Signature spreadsheet updated, you guys are allowed to remove your signature.

Also we are in process to update the Social media campaign.

Regards
Activity: 448
Hello DEV! Why i can't check my tokens on this is site https://bounty.aigang.network/stakes/  - http://prntscr.com/hrd8v9 but i have  ETH Addres in  http://aigang.bountyportals.com  and 705 stake !http://prntscr.com/hrd91g

Address EHT 0x57c4168dDeb972C0F17b7883BFE5307AF3c52D53
Fix it!
Activity: 406
My facebook count is still not corrected in bounty portals. It is pending since long. Dev can you please look into and fix it.
Merit: 15
Congratulation to the success of this campaign, i hope it was a wonderful journey and i wanna wish you guys a good luck.
But i learnt we were suppose to fill some forms for our rewards and i cant find the link.... Any help pls

There is no such forms. You can check telegram group
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Congratulation to the success of this campaign, i hope it was a wonderful journey and i wanna wish you guys a good luck.
But i learnt we were suppose to fill some forms for our rewards and i cant find the link.... Any help pls
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

We wanted to inform you about few updates here

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. Our campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week. And After that, he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is an issue with anything.

Regards

thank you for the information irfan. now it's good. update any information about facebook bounty campaign stakes.
username : bvg96634
sir my position is updated from member to full member so kindly update my position in the spreadsheet.

thank you, 
bounty manager irfan still are you not updating the facebook bounty campaigns stakes. update it early.
legendary
We would like to express our gratitude for all that you have done a great effort to promote our project. We are most grateful for your support and really do appreciate it.

1. Please do not remove your signature until our campaign manager makes a new update about it.

2. Our campaign manager has started updating spreadsheets and these will be updated within a week. And After that, he will give you 3 more days so that you check if there is an issue with anything.

Regards

Thanks for the updates sir.
Quick question tho, I just saw the spreadsheet and there seems to be a couple of week added on it;
Is the campaign gonna extend and continue until January?

If so, kindly update my ranked too. I've ranked up to Sr. Member Cheesy

Thank you sir.
legendary
Sugars.zone

Regards
trk
Activity: 228
Hai irfan sir ico was ended. But when are you update the signature campaign spread sheet and Facebook campaign stakes.

He's working on it. Talked to him thru telegram.
So chill out. Cheesy
And remember NOT to remove your signature without the campaign manager's permission.
Or else. You might lose all your stakes Tongue

Okay then, I will keep it for a while more  Smiley
Activity: 323
Merit: 122
Hello) tell me please, the company has ended or continues? because steaks have not been updated for a long time.
legendary
Hai irfan sir ico was ended. But when are you update the signature campaign spread sheet and Facebook campaign stakes.

He's working on it. Talked to him thru telegram.
So chill out. Cheesy
And remember NOT to remove your signature without the campaign manager's permission.
Or else. You might lose all your stakes Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: