Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Aigang Network - Blockchain Protocol for IoT Digital Insurance [CLOSED] - page 7. (Read 7861 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook and twitter are updated once after every 12 hours.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint.  

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards
Hi manager followed steps as described but when clicking link received in the mail to verify it got Invalid Information. ErrorCode:2

Have you click the email verification button more than once?
No sir, i just click it once

Please fill the complaint, by clicking on the complaint button in the portal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
ok, but when do you give all the latest information on bounty developers?
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint.  

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards
Hi manager followed steps as described but when clicking link received in the mail to verify it got Invalid Information. ErrorCode:2

No sir, i just click it once
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards

Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
There should be an update here.

i hope the team not doing scamm

my problem is cannot login bounty portal
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
I also didn't receive anything
But Aigang is already on Kucoin and Bancor)
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
There should be an update here.
Irfan hi! Comment on please situation with social bounty company.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Token is listed at exchanges already!  Grin But nobody received tokens from bounty team!  Angry
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Are there anybody who have already received the bounty payment? Because I still haven't received it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Am I the only person who don't have got stakes from twitter campaign?

I'm angry. I also didn't receive stakes from twitter campaign!!! On the site http://aigang.bountyportals.com  indicates that I have 49.5 Stakes. Irfan where is my money?
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
This thread was created in October but I just saw this thread and I think it's too late to be one of the participants in this project. I'm so sad that it's too late to participate.
Merit: 251
Am I the only person who don't have got stakes from twitter campaign?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello, manager! Participated in the bounty campaign for social networks
twitter - https://twitter.com/ikoxyHinz
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/andrew.balcony.9
eth - 0x33A924165E1F2bE5142FD19d1b2f091CB23bfd3F
the bounty was long over, but the tokens never came. Please tell me when to wait for the distribution of tokens?

Activity: 672
Merit: 257
Hello! When will the payments be sent? (signatures campaign and translations)
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
Hello Dev! I don't have my steaks on this is site   https://bounty.aigang.network/stakes/

I have bets displayed   bountyportals

ETH  0x07eB40D0e6CD1AaDDC25e4F21EB82ABa0b96Ac20

I'm not really doing the job in facebook twitter, fix injustice.
email : [email protected]
дeв этo чтo зa мoшeнничecтвo y мeня в bounty portal пoлнo cтaвoк a ввoжy кoшeлeк и y мeня ни oднoй cтaвки дa вы peбятa мoшeнники я тpeбyю cвoи тoкeны 0x831DeA9E5D38F4CcD4dc5998E94009f9FB818362
Bo-пepвыx, тaм гдe вы ввoдитe cвoй нoмep кoшeлькa нaпиcaнo: Note! You can check Aigang App Referral, App Review, Media and Translation stakes. Bo-втopыx, ecли пoчитaть тeмy, тo мoжнo yвидeть чтo были пpoблeмы c фб кayнтepoм, из-зa чeгo идeт зaдepжкa c пoдcчeтoм и cooтвeтcтвeннo c выплaтaми. Иpфaн в кypce дaннoй пpoблeмы и peшaeт ee. И в-тpeтьиx, вы зaшли в aнг тoпик, тo и зaдaвaйтe вoпpocы нa aнглийcкoм языкe. Wink
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
дeв этo чтo зa мoшeнничecтвo y мeня в bounty portal пoлнo cтaвoк a ввoжy кoшeлeк и y мeня ни oднoй cтaвки дa вы peбятa мoшeнники я тpeбyю cвoи тoкeны 0x831DeA9E5D38F4CcD4dc5998E94009f9FB818362
Pages:
Jump to: