Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY & AIRDROP][ICO] « Blockchain Hotels » 1,000,000+ USD / [Daily AirDrop] - page 7. (Read 10583 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I found blockchain hotels a great idea
Activity: 6
 this Ico has a vision for the future hotel's and applies creative ideas to create in new way, and consistently impresses us with their creative ideas,let us be the part of this biggest project.
Don't Miss the Boat or You will regret Later.
Join Here : https://dashboard.blockchainhotels24.com/?ref=49f1e27b
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The team's dedication is what i like about the blockchain hotels project.
I hope they don't relent in their efforts in bringing this innovation to fruition.
Activity: 22
The most interesting thing blockchain hotels is doing are the pods and we're there hotels are going - Peru is beautiful and what a location - I'm super excited to see we're else they put up places for us to travel to
Activity: 4
In my opinion, a very interesting project. I like the most in Blockchain Hotels the opportunity to visit the hotel and pay for it in a crypto currency. It is very surprising that PRIVATE SALE # 2 did not gather a lot. But I hope everything is still ahead. Good luck to you in the project. I support you!
Activity: 164
What I like about #Blockchainhotels is The unique brains and minds behind the technology and innovations.
Activity: 303
Merit: 1
What I like the most about Blockchain Hotels project is because this project offers access to all-inclusive hotels where FUN and EXCITEMENT are a PRIORITY. Besides being an extraordinary place to stay or
hangout, Blockchain Hotels will have their own data center with computing power to support the crypto world and blockchain technologies. And for sure BlockChain Hotels
Will be one of the biggest project this year!
Activity: 168
What I like the most about blockchain hotels, is their innovativeness in the hospitality industry especially in the aspect of using blockchain technology.
Activity: 308
This is truly an amazing project!
Utilizing a hybrid of two business models.  One is a Utility Coin that will be tradable on exchanges.  The second, which relies on the real estate investment model, allows users to benefit from profit-sharing for the hotels themselves. The idea is really unique Wink
With execution this will be incredible not only for the investors but for the countries that they expand to. It will add jobs & boost local economies through tourism !!
Activity: 37
Blockchain Hotels.
They are enabling the hotel sector to get into the world of cryptos benefiting both the people holding coins n the hotel sector.
Best of Luck
Activity: 168
Excellent organisation whit great team.
We look for nice project in the future
Activity: 196
I love how Blockchain Hotels creates demand for the Hotel Coin. Guests pay with the currency of their choice whether it is fiat, card, or other cryptocurrencies. On the backend, those will be used to purchase hotel coins driving the price up.
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
hey, what if i want to change my facebook username? do i have to register again or something?

There should not be a big problem. You have to report it to the Bounty Manager on the telegram.
Activity: 29
Activity: 42
hey, what if i want to change my facebook username? do i have to register again or something?
Pages:
Jump to: