Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY & AIRDROP][ICO] « Blockchain Hotels » 1,000,000+ USD / [Daily AirDrop] - page 2. (Read 10583 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
This is a great project. I believe they in harnessing the power of the sun. It is very low cost and this will be an alternative source of energy in the future. The team sunmoney team is solid and they will be successful with this project.Thinking this project will soon appear on many exchanges! This will be thefuture of energy!!!!
Activity: 203
The wohole Blockchain hotel idea is unique and very attractive to the people like me who love travelling around the world.one can not only benifit from blockchain technology during travel but also feel the adventure of BLOCKCHAIN hotels.which are uniqe and attractive.I love being part of this project
Activity: 350
I like the project,it is all about hotels
Activity: 98
I surprised when i saw 3rd video , they give you king size room in international level just $ 30 to $ 50 through there token great
Activity: 2
You are looking into blockchain future in this project. Marketing campagne is also innovatory.
I keep my fingers crossed on the whole project!
copper member
Activity: 865
Merit: 32
I've joined a lot of crypto project, but with this project , I can see it was different with another, with good vision, strategy, plan... I'm sure that this project will be a special project in 2018. Good luck !!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I read their whitelist and decided for myself that the project has a great future. Their token unequivocally soars therefore and has bought to itself some quantity. I have also decided to separately mark the bounty program, the implementation is extremely convenient and with daily tasks for users. I have not yet met so much automated and automated bounty of the company.If something is not clear, admins will always answer and help in any question interesting you.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
I like the word connecting hotels in the blockchain , because its make the life easier with this . And make the hotels more comfortable and more relaxing in a blockchain way.
Activity: 49
for this BLOCKCHAIN HOTELS the most i like the facility there is inside. Different from other hotels.
Activity: 84
Blockchainhotel  revolution projects better hotels better place expected crypto currency and own coin the best
Activity: 32
Blockchain Hotels is one of the biggest projects i have come across and a strong team the will go far.
Activity: 11
This project is very cool!!! Big growth community.. see you on the future!!! Finger cross this will be mooning!!!
Activity: 65
i like the whole package of blockchain hotel.
copper member
Activity: 368
Merit: 12
What I like most is that is the unique project based on hospitality industry, and it becomes it special.
Activity: 11
Activity: 1
I like the transparency and innovation of the project the most
Activity: 29
I would like to offer translation of documents into Russian language (16 years of experience outside of crypto)
I can translate - ANN - Bounty - Website - WP - OnePager - Landing Page - AirDrop
Contacts:
BitcoinTalk Name: shamchiyev
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shamchiyev-1570029
Language: Russian
Previous Translations: Merculet's Whitepaper (soon to be published)
Porfolio: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dy06MOA1nxW09DustWmwGqIFit_02qOyAgHZAWlZdVk/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address:  0x493D625FD7a6D1e99a8fb56012e1dCeA347A9c70
Telegram: @shamchiyev
E-mail: [email protected]
https://twitter.com/AliShamchiyev
Professional manual translation. You can proofread anything you want, the job is going to be perfect (and fast)!
Activity: 94
It's a great opportunity to visit blockhotels, so this block structure is the most amazing thing!
Activity: 81
Pages:
Jump to: