Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY & AIRDROP][ICO] « Blockchain Hotels » 1,000,000+ USD / [Daily AirDrop] - page 5. (Read 10583 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
The promotional campaign of the project is organized in a professional manner, and the idea of basing itself on the blochchain of activity in the hotel industry is an idea for this age.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
Blockchain Hotels is a great project for cryptocurrency and serious for l future of hotels business.
I  participate in Blockchain Hotels because it is a  new approach to hotel business.
Combined with great bounty campaign and very creative marketing... Thanks team!
Activity: 144
I like Blockchain Hotels because this project has a real product unlike many other projects. So far I have not seen similar projects, Blockchain Hotels have a unique idea, and I think that this project will be successful
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Watching video and reviews about this project gives me goosebumps... I love the idea behind this project... It a great innovative project; incorporating Blockchain technology into Hotel finances for booking and reserving accommodation... I cant help but think how this project is going to favour all most especially the tourist... This is by far the greatest innovative project that as ever come up... Can't just wait for it to be fully launched... Anxious to make use of Hotelcoin in a Hotel... Success to the project and Good luck DEV....
Activity: 191
Merit: 5
A network of hotels powered by blockchain, is a unique idea. I am sure about this project success if it is properly implemented.
Activity: 67
The best advantage is no FIAT needs.. I can forget about Forex Exchange, I only will need my tokens... no more FX exchanges
Activity: 30
I Like best: Hospitality Revolution This is the biggest difference that blockchain bring, travel without money.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
I liked the idea of ​​building a hotel in blocks, which gives freedom of action to designers. I liked the idea of ​​entertainment and quests. I think developers have a lot of ideas for later.
Activity: 18
Blockchain Hotels it's a new era in the recreation and entertainment. Great project!
Activity: 16

It suits my ideal. hanging out to places where I want to go, meeting friends, doing something, one is likely dreaming of, giving life to our Lives, they give it to us. @Blockchain Hotels
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I like your Blockchain Hotels project, great project ! I hope someday to come to the hotels in my city !
Activity: 60

Amazing project to use blockchain to book apartment by my crypto. now i can get token for aidrop so verry hapy for that. hope great to you
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 148
Activity: 1
I really like the project and we have managed to create a very large community !!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I like Blockchainhotels because he has a strong team with experience in the field of blockchains with a unique worldview
  Ideally, white paper is made. The community support project is growing every day. It is an ideal platform for travel and recreation. The future of Blockkhainhotes is great
One of the best ICO Join  https://dashboard.blockchainhotels24.com/?ref=192258d8
Activity: 98
The idea of building a hotel using a block method is really cool. The hotel can be assembled as a puzzle, getting any construction that will come to the designers in the head.
I liked the rooms at different levels of planned expenses.  However, even in the rooms for a minimum price is very comfortable and cozy.
The emphasis on the maximum amount of entertainment and the elements of the quests will attract a large number of young people, but people at the age of boredom will not have to be bored.
And the places where hotel accommodation is planned are simply a delight.
Activity: 246
For success work hard!
I would like to give a try for SciDex meme competition. Which has announced recently by the @SciDexoffical. Looks like a great project. Does any try for this meme yet?
Activity: 196
I like this Project, because all is easy.
Pages:
Jump to: