Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Bezop.io - Ecommerce Token #2096 ETH# [FINISHED] - page 2. (Read 21135 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
New website for bezop!  https://bezopnetwork.wixsite.com/bezop

Please tweet and publish it everywhere. Thanks
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Hey devs, bounty manager? Where are my tokens? Pay me my rewards immediately!
Activity: 38
I've done these three things in Signature, Facebook, Twitter. But I was not given any token. Please give me token.

Hi, i told with them. and you can check it in there https://medium.com/@bezopnetwork/weekly-report-b996c7a5d590
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I've done these three things in Signature, Facebook, Twitter. But I was not given any token. Please give me token.
 I aslo sent my proof of work to [email protected]

Now, i will send a mail about my proof of work to [email protected] ( in this link https://medium.com/@bezopnetwork/weekly-report-d8249ea65dbf)
eveyone need send for them because they have had so many email in march.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
How easy it is to scam people here by Bezop, bounty hunters done their work and all reports provided but they refused to pay and just pick some bounty hunters for payment and then they'll say we paid bounties. I wish I can use bad language for these scammers here.
I haven't received yet, and i also sent email for you. But they said all bounty payment done distributed.
I wonder why i didn't get

ETH: 0x515A4dB4E3BBE1e158f31ad68E938dB46A4011Bd

On spreadsheet i eligible to get 1040 BEZ token
Activity: 36
Dear manager,
i send email for you about my bounty campaign, I didn't get any token  from this bounty yet.
So, Please look in to the matter.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
Hi devs. I just want to compliment this project. Although I heard that the token distribution is quite late and delayed but I know that the team are already doing an action about it. To get listed in binance and hitbtc is a sign that the project is really doing good. Those exchange are better compare to other. Congrats to the team.

yes they are happy because bez token is already listed on a decent exchange with our help! but our work was not compensated and left the manager with a red trust. both the bounty participants and the manager was scammed by this selfish team!
Yes and it is very awful to the both parties. The team dropped spreadsheet saying that the participants will get 5000 tokens and when the token sale sold out they change it to 1000 maximum tokens and now the worst part is they already distributed the tokens for a few participants only. How about those people to contributed to the successful token sale? We got nothing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Dear manager,
I would like to inform to you that, I didn't get any token  from this bounty yet.
So, Please look in to the matter.
Activity: 238
hi dav,,,i didn't get my token..anyone else say he received her payment.
please tell me something about token payment.
thank you dav
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hello manager!
I didn't get any token yet.
Please look in to it. You did allocote me the token.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I just found out at this time that bounty participants who follow the project and the project finally succeed and only some of the participants who get the tokenya, emangnya what is the reason of this project team?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
They paid only a handful of high ranking members and ignored the rest of us. You can check on their twitter, facebook pages.
Bounty Program
The bounty program is now officially closed. We have paid the last set of participants and no further disbursements will be made.

As the last and final bounty, these payments are being made:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bezop/permalink/343652689459967/

All the users they paid are either Hero or Legendary. Nobody else I think.

that's true, and in facebook status it also says 5k bezoop, but i only get 1k for signature campaign. this is very different once
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
If you were scammed by Bezop as well, sign up at reddit and complain there. It is easy to register at reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/bezop/
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
They paid only a handful of high ranking members and ignored the rest of us. You can check on their twitter, facebook pages.
Bounty Program
The bounty program is now officially closed. We have paid the last set of participants and no further disbursements will be made.

As the last and final bounty, these payments are being made:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bezop/permalink/343652689459967/

All the users they paid are either Hero or Legendary. Nobody else I think.
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
BEZOP Team said "Bezop had one of the lowest hype and social media attention just before january 2nd event. This shows you (Bounty Participants) that there was little to no real traffic from claiming bounty participants."
Then, i make question "So why Bezop create Bounty Campaign on Bitcointalk?" But until now, their are not answer

I think Admin Bezop always make a reason, Delayed and will paid after Feb1, Bad Bounty Manager, Bot participants, Resending Proof of Work, Bad Post or article (only Copy-Paste), etc. I dont know, what reasons will be made next Angry
Just a few people receive payment, prepare yourself because your name is not listed so you will not receive anything. Anyway Congratulation for all participant on the list Wink Check in here

I always complaint and make question about bounty but still not respond, 'why Bezop create Bounty Campaign?"

whether there is a delay in payment, I follow the bounty of the article but did not receive any payment. how the solution provided by the developer Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
BEZOP Team said "Bezop had one of the lowest hype and social media attention just before january 2nd event. This shows you (Bounty Participants) that there was little to no real traffic from claiming bounty participants."
Then, i make question "So why Bezop create Bounty Campaign on Bitcointalk?" But until now, their are not answer

I think Admin Bezop always make a reason, Delayed and will paid after Feb1, Bad Bounty Manager, Bot participants, Resending Proof of Work, Bad Post or article (only Copy-Paste), etc. I dont know, what reasons will be made next Angry
Just a few people receive payment, prepare yourself because your name is not listed so you will not receive anything. Anyway Congratulation for all participant on the list Wink Check in here

I always complaint and make question about bounty but still not respond, 'why Bezop create Bounty Campaign?"
Activity: 406
really bad project bezop for bounty hunter if they do not pay, maybe they say "have paid just for the right to follow rule" just for the reason if there really is a paid where the proof
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
for what you still expect payment from this project? You will never get paid .. I also heard the news if asked for payment on telegram then you will be removed from telegram ..
Pages:
Jump to: