Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ¤ BITCOMO | CPA NETWORK on Blockchain- FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS - page 6. (Read 21795 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 1
"Silence And Work Hard"
Goodevening Moderator

I want to participate the Blog Campaign

Use my Steemit and Medium account.

Steemit   URL : https://steemit.com/@cheche39

Medium URL;  https://medium.com/@CoinsTreasure

Thank you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
Hi team, i have done translation into Italian) pls update my entry on main spreadsheet, thanks  Smiley

Have a nice daytime team  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Dear Manager, in my Dashboard Bountyportals disappeared shares it on Facebook and many retweets on Twitter.
This happened after you updated the interface of your portal.
E-mail : [email protected]
Eth Address : 0xcEac3AE9e736B9E596DB0193f5654cF9d92A9f33
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BITCOMO official twitter account https://twitter.com/bitcomo is suspended Sad
Also stake calculation is wrong in portal.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I have made a report about the countless and even missing but there has been no response or count at all. I do not know what happened I hope you can solve this problem.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
links for the bounty portals do not work
Activity: 238
hello sir! how to join social media bounty campaign? the portal isnt work, and email  has not been answered. thanks your attention
Activity: 273
dear

irfan_pak10

please change my status from jr.member to member and i am now using avatar
dear
irfan_pak10
username: danu26
column number 55 to column number 56 to column number 57
I can not put down the avatar logo

thank you
regards
danu26 Smiley Smiley
dear

irfan_pak10

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
Hello such friends I am cryptosystems and have worked on this project through Bit Como blog is specifically an affiliate marketing network anchored on the premise of doing the work in the best way, therefore totally performance-based.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Good evening. A huge request to return my steaks to my office for the bounty program. There were more than 250 steaks in my office and 6 steaks left. This not normal.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your Facebook and Twitter to get started.

Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for FaceboTwittertwitter are updated once after every 12 hours.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint.  

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once.

Regards
BountyPortals Team

the bounty website is down right now?
simply i want to do my task today but i can not access bounty portal.
when it is going up?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Greetings Dev. I have already submitted my complaint this past Saturday informing that my stakes has decreased from 109 stakes to 84 stakes after the update of the website. Today when I logged in, my stakes went down to 11.25 stakes  Shocked I hope this would get fixed Dev. Thanks in advance
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
hi mr irfan,
what happen with your bounty portals? there are some bugs here, i'm not receiving email verification to my account. i'm trying to send email to bounty portal but there's not any response here. please tell me
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your Facebook and Twitter to get started.

Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for FaceboTwittertwitter are updated once after every 12 hours.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint.  

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once.

Regards
BountyPortals Team
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Joined Article + telegram, thanks Roll Eyes
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Here are some Updated

- If your account is not verified, And if you are not receiving the verification email, please send us an email, and email address can be found in the popup.
- Now bounty participants can see the history of earned stakes in the portal.
- And if you have issue with stakes, Please file a complaint by clicking on the complaint button in the portal.
- If you see error in facebook likes stakes, please wait for next 10-15 hours these will be fixed.
im not receiving the verification email and i has been send an email to bounty portal and im still not yet receiving confirmation. so i must waiting until you send me verification email?
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
I participated in the Blog and Media Campaign with this YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/h2Op7FbJ62k

Let me know what do you think.
Pages:
Jump to: