Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ¤ BITCOMO | CPA NETWORK on Blockchain- FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS - page 8. (Read 21795 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 115
Tell me why in my personal office where I perform bounty on a twitter and facebook everything was reset. What now? Does everyone have this or that one?

I have zero. I think it will be better to find another project to participate.

Please fill the form, if you have the complaint. We'll solve it.

The un-verified user has to verify their email. Please login to your portal for the verification step.

Passed verification, flew steaks what to do?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Tell me why in my personal office where I perform bounty on a twitter and facebook everything was reset. What now? Does everyone have this or that one?

Please fill the form, if you have the complaint. We'll solve it.

The un-verified user has to verify their email. Please login to your portal for the verification step.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I checked the status of the bitcomo.bountyportals and saw that all the stakes disappeared. All values are 0. Why did it happen?
Thanks, already read that this is due to the update. I will wait for the return of the stakes
Stakes appeared, but much less than those that were before. What it is?

These are correct stakes, Previous portal has counting and many other issues
same happend to me. all my stake work become 0 stake.
how long this will be fixed? and we can start for social campaign again

The same problem here. Twitter stake become to 3 only, whereas I have re-tweeted all 3 per day. Excellent work done by development team Sad  Sad  Sad
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
I checked the status of the bitcomo.bountyportals and saw that all the stakes disappeared. All values are 0. Why did it happen?
Thanks, already read that this is due to the update. I will wait for the return of the stakes

same happend to me. all my stake work become 0 stake.
how long this will be fixed? and we can start for social campaign again
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
this bounty is still live HuhHuh??
Activity: 644
Merit: 155
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
hi dev, I want to join blog bounty campaign and this my website are aligible to join?
www.cryptohunternews.com
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
legendary
Sugars.zone

Activity: 616
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 30 min, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

And also stakes for Facebook and Twitter will be counted once after each 30 min. These are not real time, as real-time slows down the portal.

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards

Hello Irfan!

An error in writing the word "Dashboard" http://bitcomo.bountyportals.com/Dashbaord

The ETH address is not saved. After clicking on the "Save" button, nothing happens.
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 30 min, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook updated after every 1 hour and for Twitter stakes will be updated once after each 30 min. These are not real time, as real-time slows down the portal.

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
hello irfan didi the bounty ended already? when will the distribution of token? i hope all my stakes are counted in facebook campaign..
Merit: 11
Hello everyone

The signature spreadsheet is updated.

Thx! It was counted untill the last week? Asking becouse I cant see any stakes for december, but I did enough post to get them.

Updated

I clear my cache and logged in again, and wait for the last update. And stakes no update on facebook  Undecided

This is insane. It should be updated. Can you please post your email here?

How is there no signature? believe me again.

Care to explain?
This is my email sir..
[email protected]
Activity: 144
Merit: 17
Please check twitter. My retweets stop counting after 30 retweets. Don't know why. Now i have 37 retweets. Twitter -> @mankeekv2
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
No twitter update since Dec. 27, 2017

When will be the distribution of bounties?
Activity: 168
Merit: 7
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
You asked to share 3 posts per day from you fb page, but there are no fresh news. I have  posted November's news. Is your bounty campaign still on?
Pages:
Jump to: