Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ¤ BITCOMO | CPA NETWORK on Blockchain- FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS - page 7. (Read 21795 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Irfan, my status is full member from the end of december. please re-count my stakes for last week in signature campaign spreadsheet
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
I have lost my stake and automatically my facebook and twiiter accounts have disappeared from the bitcomo portal dashboard.

If you have connected the portal with your Facebook and Twitter, please wait for 12 hours so your stakes can be updated.

And if it dont, please file a complaint.

good job for portal

Thank you

-snip-

Updated
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I have lost my stake and automatically my facebook and twiiter accounts have disappeared from the bitcomo portal dashboard.
legendary
Sugars.zone
I go into my office bounty. I receive a letter to activate my personal cabinet. I click on the link. I'm told that the link is not working. So I tried it 10 times. Nothing happens. Correct this mistake!

All the emails are verified in the bountyportals
Please guys visit your account and let me know if there is another issue left? So we can move further

- All the likes are updated
- Signature spreadsheet is updated.

Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I go into my office bounty. I receive a letter to activate my personal cabinet. I click on the link. I'm told that the link is not working. So I tried it 10 times. Nothing happens. Correct this mistake!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
joined... can you confirm im good? thanks!
legendary
Sugars.zone
Here are some Updated

- If your account is not verified, And if you are not receiving the verification email, please send us an email, and email address can be found in the popup.
- Now bounty participants can see the history of earned stakes in the portal.
- And if you have issue with stakes, Please file a complaint by clicking on the complaint button in the portal.
- If you see error in facebook likes stakes, please wait for next 10-15 hours these will be fixed.

Hey OP!

Is the signature campaign still open for new members?
Because I've joined a few days ago and still nothing on the spreadsheet.

Can you confirm if it's still open?

Thanks!

Yes! It will be updated today
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Here are some Updated

- If your account is not verified, And if you are not receiving the verification email, please send us an email, and email address can be found in the popup.
- And if you have issue with stakes, Please file a complaint by clicking on the complaint button in the portal.
- If you see error in facebook likes stakes, please wait for next 10-15 hours these will be fixed.

Hey OP!

Is the signature campaign still open for new members?
Because I've joined a few days ago and still nothing on the spreadsheet.

Can you confirm if it's still open?

Thanks!
legendary
Sugars.zone
Here are some Updated

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
At first the portal does not correctly calculate the work done. I do not understand why I retweeted and shared information? Now the portal requires verification of the mail address, but does not send a confirmation letter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Hello Dev
I made more than 50-60 retweets (on the old site was), and on the updated site BountyPortals shown 0
Please correct
legendary
Sugars.zone
Everyone who is getting any issue with the portal please fill the complaint button in the portal. My dev will start working on the complaints, and after solving your issue, we'll email you.

Regards

No solution of 0 twitter stakes yet now,  it is totally waste of two  month bounty work.  I will not prefer to with bountyportal in future and will not recommend any of my friend because of no proper response of bounty manager and incorrect stakes. In lockchain bounty also I got 0 stakes for Facebook work, it is very sad so many of user like me have not got  suitable stakes. I don't know what will be the future of bounty portal if they work like this Sad

That bountyportal is showing wrong stakes in the lockchain portal, but we had the correct number of stakes. You will get fair rewards. Please PM me your email with above text.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I checked the status of the bitcomo.bountyportals and saw that all the stakes disappeared. All values are 0. Why did it happen?
Thanks, already read that this is due to the update. I will wait for the return of the stakes
Stakes appeared, but much less than those that were before. What it is?

These are correct stakes, Previous portal has counting and many other issues
same happend to me. all my stake work become 0 stake.
how long this will be fixed? and we can start for social campaign again

The same problem here. Twitter stake become to 3 only, whereas I have re-tweeted all 3 per day. Excellent work done by development team Sad  Sad  Sad

No solution of 0 twitter stakes yet now,  it is totally waste of two  month bounty work.  I will not prefer to with bountyportal in future and will not recommend any of my friend because of no proper response of bounty manager and incorrect stakes. In lockchain bounty also I got 0 stakes for Facebook work, it is very sad so many of user like me have not got  suitable stakes. I don't know what will be the future of bounty portal if they work like this Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I go into the study. Requires verifying my office through my mail. I received a letter, click on the link gives an error. What are you doing with the office? Nothing really works. Steaks have all disappeared, the cabinet does not pass the verification. I have no words. Do something.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
My details:
Facebook account URL: https://www.facebook.com/VyacheslavLiternyy
Facebook name : VyacheslavLiternyy
friends:5180
Twitter account URL: https://twitter.com/liternyy
Twitter Username : @liternyy
twitter audit: https://www.twitteraudit.com/liternyy
followers:5044
Facebook account URL: https://www.facebook.com/VyacheslavLiternyy
Facebook name : VyacheslavLiternyy
friends:5190
Bitcointalk username: Liternyy
Bitcointalk link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/liternyy-1422459
Ether adress: 0xaB9876E646F3734174328044bBcD8CB51aae8E18
Number on spread sheet: 376
Telegramm: @vyacheslavvalerevich
mail: [email protected]
legendary
Sugars.zone
Verified e-mail, logged in, but it shows me 0 stakes (as for others)

Tell me why in my personal office where I perform bounty on a twitter and facebook everything was reset. What now? Does everyone have this or that one?

I have zero. I think it will be better to find another project to participate.

Please fill the form, if you have the complaint. We'll solve it.

The un-verified user has to verify their email. Please login to your portal for the verification step.

Passed verification, flew steaks what to do?

Please wait for 12 hours

Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 30 min, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook updated after every 1 hour and for Twitter stakes will be updated once after each 30 min. These are not real time, as real-time slows down the portal.

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards
hi irfanpak campaign manager
i have problem with email verfication. it is said "Invalid Information, ErrorCode:3"
i have try everything from email verification link. but always like this

Please fill the form

Thanks
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
Verified e-mail, logged in, but it shows me 0 stakes (as for others)
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 30 min, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook updated after every 1 hour and for Twitter stakes will be updated once after each 30 min. These are not real time, as real-time slows down the portal.

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards
hi irfanpak campaign manager
i have problem with email verfication. it is said "Invalid Information, ErrorCode:3"
i have try everything from email verification link. but always like this
Pages:
Jump to: