Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace - Bounty Program - page 10. (Read 76347 times)

Kj1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
report i have received my STU token thank you bitjob team and Mr jamal.
great for all of you
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I got my bitjob token... Thanks..
good luck with this project
Activity: 798
homt.net
Thanks great Dev,for sending my Bitjob tokens to my wallet. I am very grateful sir for a successful campaign.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hey. I got my STU for my work on Twitter and Facebook. Cool Thank you.
A good team has an excellent result. It's pleasure to work with you. I hope for a high continuation of your idea.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Nothing personal
received STU token for Twitter campaign. Thanks
I hope price of STU will legitimate work of this campaign
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
If your reason for refusing my article is simply because the link does not work, maybe you're wrong. Please check again.

My link absolutly work untill now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Jamel pls i want know if all one in the red ink means, they didn't any stakes for signature campaign or what?? Sad Sad
This means that they are not accepted in the campaign. They have the letter N in the column "accepted"
Activity: 672
I hope this project is really for the looking for the job, many student in the world need money go their study and I hove bitjob can be help all of them foe the future
Activity: 901
Successful greetings sir. Jamalaezaz
Please help to change the address in spreadsheets no. 192 telegram / slack in because of a typo.
Change the following address 0x0F935F0343be7527FaCF5E4a3c547d25BDCB7942
Did you read what jamal said?

changing address is not allowed from day one. but I've been changing all address change requests who gave me a valid reason and Iv'e done this since the last minute till everything was in my control. but now it is not in my control. I am sorry for all loses...

one more thing is people have to careful a little. it is impossible to hack your wallet if you don't want to get hacked.. I've been warning everyone about phishing and hacking attempts but some people just never want to learn and understand,  if a person's wallet is hacked mean it is 99% his own fault and he  technically doesn't deserve any mercy.

Your address won't be changed
Activity: 476
Jamel pls i want know if all one in the red ink means, they didn't any stakes for signature campaign or what?? Sad Sad
Activity: 243
Successful greetings sir. Jamalaezaz
Please help to change the address in spreadsheets no. 192 telegram / slack in because of a typo.
Change the following address 0x0F935F0343be7527FaCF5E4a3c547d25BDCB7942
Activity: 406
What's the reason for keeping the tokens and not burning though? Is it purely just to give bitjob a larger stake in the business? They said some will be left for affiliate program, but can't they just burn and leave SOME leftover for affiliate programs, seems like too much is leftover?
Activity: 423
there is no movement on the price of the token. is this possible because of the absence of token distribution?
When the bounty will be distributed of course it will move down, the price is very cheap now and I know for sure there are
some bounty hunters that might dump their tokens the moment they received.
I participated in the signature campaign but I am sure I will not dump.
There is nothing to be afraid of the bounty hunters Grin ... Dump and Pump is a common thing when you fight in the crypto world,
they will regret it once they are paid and immediately sell it to the current price
and can only bite the finger when the price soars. It just takes patience to wait for him Cheesy Wink
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
bitJob Marketplace
bitJob Team Update - November 5th, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW-5EkIL1mA

Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
there is no movement on the price of the token. is this possible because of the absence of token distribution?
When the bounty will be distributed of course it will move down, the price is very cheap now and I know for sure there are
some bounty hunters that might dump their tokens the moment they received.
I participated in the signature campaign but I am sure I will not dump.
Activity: 532
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
Hi bounty manager :
Blog bounty
#81 in spreedsheat
I want change my address eth to
0xBB9cd47E267f7Bf7AB6da394Ff0CaA8EaE810BFc
 because it is hacked

Thank You.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
As far as I remember, the Manager said that the payment will be after November 7, so it is too early to demand this from him

So it is today the distributor giving us bounty reward. So let see on this day if they start to distribute our bounty reward.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
As far as I remember, the Manager said that the payment will be after November 7, so it is too early to demand this from him
Activity: 720
Hi, I contributed during the ICO.
Do I have to claim my tokens or will they be transferred automatically?

we have to wait for further official news from the manager, I hope the distribution takes place quickly without any obstacles.
Pages:
Jump to: