Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace - Bounty Program - page 7. (Read 76347 times)

Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Why is the token value so less compared to the crowdsale?? Saw it just now and shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I am very glad!! for the reward! nice to work with!
Activity: 168
Got tokens !! Thanks for the company! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 148
thank you. received an award
Activity: 170
Great guys! thank for the payment
Activity: 136
received his reward. thank you very much, good luck to the team
Activity: 258
Hello jamalaezaz..

So, I've received 7,466.918715000001 STU however the spreadsheet shows shows that I should be receiving 11538.46154 STU.

Whats going on?

I also received ~2K STU less!
@jamalaezaz be kind to explain what is happening and when we will receive the rest?

It seems there's 3 of us, ~1.5k stu less
for sure the campaign manager have a better reason for this, well if i were you i will message the campaign manager jamal to  clarify all the matter, and fix it because there is also i chace that jamal missed some payments on you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 110
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Reserved..

thread will be locked till the owner's approval call.
Hello jamalaezaz...
I joined bounty sosmed facebook and twitter.Token I still have not distributed dev
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Bounty Manager
Thank you, Jamalaezaz! All tokens in my wallet now! Good luck to project team!
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Hello jamalaezaz..

So, I've received 7,466.918715000001 STU however the spreadsheet shows shows that I should be receiving 11538.46154 STU.

Whats going on?

@jamalaezaz be kind to explain what is happening and when we will receive the rest?

It seems there's 3 of us, ~1.5k stu less
Activity: 252
So there is interesting situation. We have project, that had promotion near half of year. I also promoted this project in social bounty nearly 4,5 month and I get... attention - 167 STU. Nearly 20$. Thank you. Good project. "Nice bounty".
muahhahahahaha..you probably did not make very many tasks for them..or did you?

4,5 month only get $20 lol, so it means they pay 5$ /month to promote their ico, cheap marketing cost, but hurt bounty participant lol, nowadays bounty payment is bad, they just want cheap marketing cost.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Hello jamalaezaz..

Whats going on?

Activity: 901
Merit: 500
Thank you I received STU, Thank you sir, and I want to know where we can trade STU coin?
The only site you can do trade STU is etherdelta and hitbtc but with USDT pair
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Thank you I received STU, Thank you sir, and I want to know where we can trade STU coin?
Activity: 224
So there is interesting situation. We have project, that had promotion near half of year. I also promoted this project in social bounty nearly 4,5 month and I get... attention - 167 STU. Nearly 20$. Thank you. Good project. "Nice bounty".
muahhahahahaha..you probably did not make very many tasks for them..or did you?
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
me too ,. i have received the token sir ,. thank you . conratulation bitjob team .
Activity: 966
i have received my stu token, thanks dev, i will hold it Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
i have received payment bitjob tokens from the bounty campaign facebook abd twitter, as much as 100 STU thanks you very much dev.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
So I got all my rewards. Thanks for the quick payment. Good luck to the team and all the bounty hunters
Pages:
Jump to: