Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace - Bounty Program - page 6. (Read 76347 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I received my bounties. Thank you!
It's not a so high amount though...
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
Is your bounty available for newbies?

Campaing is over, my friend and they are distributing bounties to users who partecipated. Take time to read posts above yours...
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
a very long project .. but the payment is very unreasonable with the price received .. Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Has stu/btc stu/eth been opened up already on hitbtc?
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Distribution Bounty has been started from a few days ago, but until now I have not received payment.
Are there still any who have not received a payment like me yet?
ya , me too , but just give bounty manager some time because of large participate list need to distribution reward , I'm patient to wait my reward come to my wallet  Smiley
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
Distribution Bounty has been started from a few days ago, but until now I have not received payment.
Are there still any who have not received a payment like me yet?
Activity: 228
Merit: 102
Hello dev
Why didn't you include pairs on hitbtc? I didn't sleep the whole night Angry
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Is your bounty available for newbies?
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
So there is interesting situation. We have project, that had promotion near half of year. I also promoted this project in social bounty nearly 4,5 month and I get... attention - 167 STU. Nearly 20$. Thank you. Good project. "Nice bounty".
muahhahahahaha..you probably did not make very many tasks for them..or did you?

4,5 month only get $20 lol, so it means they pay 5$ /month to promote their ico, cheap marketing cost, but hurt bounty participant lol, nowadays bounty payment is bad, they just want cheap marketing cost.
Yes, crappy feelings towards the STU projects. As I what thought, they should limited the participants but likely it never and ever happen.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
congratulations to all participants here! hope that you are all happy to your bounties Smiley ,. i am looking forward to the big market to buy there!
Activity: 938
Merit: 111
Manager bounty! Please change my address ETH.It is not correct! Slack Telegram(bounty).The number in the table(692-693) My correct address ETH:
0xC68EFd59afFE24896415328D67CF4992C1D2DBd4
Activity: 322
Hello is BITJOB STUDENT COIN? I saw some student coins come to my wallet, is this the same one|? If so thank you..  Smiley
yeah that is the same one . the stu or the student coin is one and only in the markets and in etherdelta if you are using it. there is no such student coin except this Smiley ,, congrats, by the way where can i exchange and buy some stu? will you send the link here?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I received a payment yesterday) it turned out as a result a couple of bucks)) expected to get on bollee, but probably because of the large number of bounties in the company, the exhaust turned out to be scanty
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello is BITJOB STUDENT COIN? I saw some student coins come to my wallet, is this the same one|? If so thank you..  Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I have received the tokens too! I hope that at you everything will turn out! Thanks for cooperation Wink
Activity: 331
Hi! Tokens in my purse! I am very glad! Thanks

Activity: 160
Hello, I received the award! Thank you. It was nice to work with you. I wish you continued success! Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
It was pleasant to take part in this project. I have earned the reward. Thanks! I wish you further success!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The rewards was received. All exactly as in the pharmacy. This is a positive reputation for the team
Activity: 518
Merit: 263
On which exchange is it planned to start trading a token? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: